Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Tongue Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
11-30-2016 5:32 PM

I've got 5crux with a1. Plus a few more and I love Thundr's extra tid bits. Got a cinnamon tic tac, a birthday candle, a cocktail umbrella (lol), grape little nerds minties AND free samples of arc scent, M3X (unscented am assuming) AAAAAAAAND lo and behold........ drum roll please????

SEX MAGNET!!!! Wooow hooooooo. I love sex magnet. Wrote a report about SM too. It's an awesome last minute resistance blocker. Thanks heaps Mikey. Smile if ya planning to sell it standard bottle size, let us know please. Gonna get a full bottle of SM as soon as I get a chance. Smile cheers.

The package was well packed. Nothing leaked. Everything was perfect. Took about a week and a half to get to Brisbane Australia. And everything is great. As soon as I opened the package, it smelled nice. I got all the products in arc scent. And I got 5crux with a1, Dionysos, Orbital, Style, Praetoria and Imprint.

Ran 5Crux for the first time (standalone), at 2 sprays on me left inner arm (I like this spot, cos it's easier to clean and flush if I need to, amd I did flush it before I used Dionysos around 0740pm, but that's a different report) around 0140pm. Did about 10 trips on ride shares, and what I found is this;

One on one is great. Girls r chatty, and they WANNA know ya better. Lots of personal questions, like r u married, do u have kids, is this what ya do full time, where u from, what's ur background amd where do u live, stuff like that. I like to pull their leg and answer half arsed. Answers I usually give respectivelty, yeah am married to a few girls, am a kid meself so how can I have more kids, nah this is one of many things I do and what I do full time is classified information, am from outta space from a different planet am an alien disguised in a human body, me background is me seat cos am seated on it and I live in never never land where we have parties all day all night why u wanna join us? Smile answers like that make the convo flow a lot better to the funny side. I always answer like that with a massive audible grin on me face. And the convo flows from there.

In me humble opinion 5crux is OK on cold approaches but I think ya need to expose her into ur phero cloud for a tiny while. Judging from the ride share experiences I'd say at least about 5 minutes. As soon as she hints it, GO for it. Ya won't let down. If ya do, move on to the next target.

When in pax, is a little different. They usually talk what they wanna talk on their own. But if ya have social skills, then they'll follow. Example; 3 chicks; one beeeeea-U-tiful Indian or sri lankan (not too sure) beauty, extremely stunning, BIG Brown eyes, black shoulder length hair, cute little nose. Tiny little figure. Judging from the lingo, she seems born and bread in Sydney Australia, cos she had a Sydney accent. One stunning looking new Zealand hotty, a little big for me, but not over weight, but if I had a chance I'd take it in a drop of a hat, she had nice attractive curves, black hair orange eyes, (fairly dilated too) really nice friendly Colgate smile, the one that's contagious. And an older lady, blonde short hair blue eyes. They were all talking about make up and botox and stuff like that. Then they changed the topic into brisbane building structures. That's when I chipped in and started chatting with'em. When I did that, all eyes on me. Love that attention. And from there on out, it was really good till we got to the destination.

One guy got a bit intimidated with 5 crux. Am assuming. He was all good at the start, but then he started playing with his phone. Lol. I started small talk, but he was still on the phone, playing with it. Don't know, may be he was checking the share market. I don't know. Lol.

Another few guys were super friendly. But hey, I don't really care too much about what guys think. Lol. So meh.

All in all, I still think I need to test this more and I rekon it's good quality. Read a few other reports about another guys's boob hanging out or something. That was silly in me humble opinion. And when it was questioned he said he meant arm pit not boob. I don't know, may be he had a different medical condition, something that doesn't even remotely connect with pheromone usage, but oh well, it still gave me a good laugh when he said something about his BOOB. LOL.

After spraying 2 sprits on me arm, I smelt a funny scent, but that died down after about half a minute when the alchohol evaporated. And no word of a lie, I instantly adjusted me chest back and upright. There's something about Thundr's formulas. I've seen/experienced that in Titan as well.

5Crux to me is yet another quality product that I need to learn a bit more to truly understand it. Kinda like the heart throb I used in one of the previous tests. It took me a bit of trial and error in me experience and with the help of a lot of users here, I got it to run on optimum performance. Same with 5crux. I need to test it more I rekon. But am impressed with me initial test on roughly about 10 trips (about 14 riders) effects last about 5, 5 and a half hours.

Remember, it ain't a heavy hitter like ACE+Core combo or the nNpa build up+celebrity combo. So they won't come to u like ants to honey, but if ya talk to'em politely, they'll follow. Smile But i dont think u can expect much from a standalone product. With the exception of AM. Whooh AM is a brutal bad boy vibe just solo. Lol. Suits me for THAT exact reason. But I like 5crux. I can see 1000 and one reasons to use it to me own benefit.

Hope this helps. Will keep ya's posted when I run into more experiences. Planning to run it today after I write me report about Dionysos in another thread. Wanna test 5crux at day time. To see if it works at the day time.

Good luck. Smile
11-30-2016 5:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
12-01-2016 1:14 AM

Caucasian lady about 50 +. Grey hair, couldn't see her eye color cos she was wearing sunnies. Queensland regional accent. Extremely chatty. Was her first ride share experience. Usually first timers r quiet cos they're not sure what to expect. But not this lady. Lol. Extremely chatty with the giggle factor.

Asian young lady and male. Again giggle factor from both.

Young mom, about mid 20 Hispanic accent. Had a bit of a sour face before she got in the car. But she told me that she just had a baby and the baby was a premature birth. All is well but she was concirned. Her destination was a highly reputable hospital that specialize in babies so I had a chat with her and told her that, and the sour face turned into a happy face. I was a premature baby meself. I just turned just fine. So I told her that. Probably skinny, but eh, am doing well for meself. Lol. So I said that to her. I've asked her what the baby's name is, "Ryan", Ryan is a damn strong name for a baby. I just said that, she seems to have a happy tear. I said to her "This "Ryan" of urs is gonna be a heart breaker just like me one day" And boom, giggle factor again. She exited the car with a happy face. Smile

These products can do wonders in me humble opinion. Am glad she exited happy. Smile

5crux seems to be an all rounder in the day time. Guys r pretty chatty as well at 2 sprays. Not sure what went wrong with the other guy yesterday. Still gonna test a bit more. Stay tuned. It's almost after dark now so I can see if it's the day night scenario that intimidates other guys.
12-01-2016 1:14 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-01-2016 3:50 AM

Amendment to the previous report about the guy who I THOUGHT was intimidated. I've noticed it around the 4th hour that guys seem to be silent, so I've interpreted that silence to be intimidation. I was wrong, that was not the case...

The case was the product's effect was dying down. I've seen the same pattern today after the 4th hour. It simply means that the product doesn't work after the 4th hour. Thought I should update that. Smile
12-01-2016 3:50 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-01-2016 4:34 AM

Have you tried putting a little lotion on the app point before spraying? That might lengthen the life of the mones.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-01-2016 4:34 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-01-2016 5:25 AM

(12-01-2016 4:34 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Have you tried putting a little lotion on the app point before spraying? That might lengthen the life of the mones.

Nah. Can't say I have. Cos I thought lotion might stick the heavy mones (from memory the nones, the ones that're heavier than nols) to the skin and make it harder for'em to fly. But I'll try and see if it works. Good point. Thanks Mars. Smile
12-01-2016 5:25 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-01-2016 8:04 AM

(12-01-2016 5:25 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Nah. Can't say I have. Cos I thought lotion might stick the heavy mones (from memory the nones, the ones that're heavier than nols) to the skin and make it harder for'em to fly. But I'll try and see if it works. Good point. Thanks Mars. Smile

Some scents just do not last on my skin normally but when I apply a bit of lotion and let it dry about 10 or 15 minutes before putting on the scent, I find it does help the longevity of the scent/Pheromones. It doesn't seem to affect the performance of the pheromones in the product.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-01-2016 8:04 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-01-2016 8:06 AM

(12-01-2016 8:04 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Some scents just do not last on my skin normally but when I apply a bit of lotion and let it dry about 10 or 15 minutes before putting on the scent, I find it does help the longevity of the scent/Pheromones. It doesn't seem to affect the performance of the pheromones in the product.

Oh true? I never tried it before. Gotta try it. Do u guys rekon an alchohol version of lotion or cream version?

See this is why I love this forum. Every day is a new lesson. Smile
12-01-2016 8:06 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-01-2016 8:08 AM

(12-01-2016 8:06 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Oh true? I never tried it before. Gotta try it. Do u guys rekon an alchohol version of lotion or cream version?

See this is why I love this forum. Every day is a new lesson. Smile

I've always used the cream version.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-01-2016 8:08 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-01-2016 8:12 AM

(12-01-2016 8:08 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've always used the cream version.

Copy that. I gotta go to the chemist tomorrow. Smile will update on that.

I applied hand sanitizer on me arms and then dabbed love scent nNpa oil on top of it after the hand sanitizer dried down. And it was a great success. Am assuming it's the same concept here. Will try and update ya's tomorrow. Smile

Thanks heaps Snoopy.
12-01-2016 8:12 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-01-2016 11:29 PM

Not to be the party pooper guys. But there's something odd in this set up.

Am assuming it could be cos me skin is usually ok. (Neither too oily nor too dry) So am assuming when I add lotion, it makes it a bit too oily. Cos I've only added a tiny bit of lotion to the app point.

The giggle factor ain't there. And there's a TIIIIINY bit of intimidation from both males AND females. Goes away when I start chatting with'em politely. But the hits I saw yesterday, aren't there.

Although there "IS" a little bit of hair play from the ladies. But the chattiness and the giggle factor is gone. Also the personal questions and the fact that they truly WANNA know me, ain't there.

Came home cos I ended up around this area, so I'll flush the app point and run again on 2 sprays without the lotion.
12-01-2016 11:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FIVECRUX Review Magical attractions excalibur 54 21,694 03-29-2017 9:53 AM
Last Post: Arsenic