Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
12-02-2016 1:12 AM

Hits're back. Smile chattiness and the giggle factor is back. Lol.

Am guessing me own skin is a little damp and the lotion throws the equilibrium of the moisture of me skin away.
12-02-2016 1:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

12-02-2016 3:20 AM

(12-01-2016 5:25 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Nah. Can't say I have. Cos I thought lotion might stick the heavy mones (from memory the nones, the ones that're heavier than nols) to the skin and make it harder for'em to fly. But I'll try and see if it works. Good point. Thanks Mars. Smile

Let it dry prior to applying the mones. This works for me, especially with the sprayable (alcohol-based) mones.
(12-01-2016 8:08 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've always used the cream version.

Me too

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 3:21 AM by Mars82.)
12-02-2016 3:20 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-02-2016 3:23 AM

Mmmm. Weird. Cos I did let it dry, for about 15 20 minutes. Not sure. Cos am seeing the hits after the flush.
12-02-2016 3:23 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-02-2016 3:25 AM

(12-01-2016 11:29 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Not to be the party pooper guys. But there's something odd in this set up.

Am assuming it could be cos me skin is usually ok. (Neither too oily nor too dry) So am assuming when I add lotion, it makes it a bit too oily. Cos I've only added a tiny bit of lotion to the app point.

The giggle factor ain't there. And there's a TIIIIINY bit of intimidation from both males AND females. Goes away when I start chatting with'em politely. But the hits I saw yesterday, aren't there.

Although there "IS" a little bit of hair play from the ladies. But the chattiness and the giggle factor is gone. Also the personal questions and the fact that they truly WANNA know me, ain't there.

Came home cos I ended up around this area, so I'll flush the app point and run again on 2 sprays without the lotion.

Another option would be to use a moisturizing soap.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-02-2016 3:25 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-02-2016 4:27 AM

Seems the lotion to me (but that's to me) seems to throw off the balance of 5 crux. Cos after I've flushed the previous application, the hits r back.

Okey so to me 5 crux seems to be a good lovey dovey product. If I wanna 'purposely' break a chicks heart, then this is DEFO the product for me. Cos I've seen the first DITH on this after the flush.

She's about early 20 blonde hair bright blue eyes. She got hit real hard. Her eyes were glued to me for a good minute and a half. She's a student, studying commerce. And the best part is, I saw her eyes were glued to me, so when I stopped the car for the red lights, I turned to her and her eyes went wide open. Some serious body language there. Seems to have a good fall out body language on her. Not the " I wanna fornicate ya brains out " look but more like, I wanna marry ya amd have kids and grow old with ya look.

She asked the same question like the other chick. R u married. Lol. I'd defo recommend this product to couples or anyone who wants a girl to fall in love with him.

I didn't experience any dienone depression even after using it for about a coupl'a days. But then again, I don't get that with any other product.

Amd I didn't get any medical conditions either from it. Like any health issues or what not.

Product seems to die down after the 4th hour, on me, on 2 sprays. So am assuming if I'd reapply a spray or 2 over it, the hits may come back again.

Giggle factor is what I love about this.

So my recommendation is, if ya have a girl and ya want her to fall in love with ya, then apply ur dosage (after checking what it is, for me it's 2 sprays) then take her out, make her laugh, dance with her a bit (I don't know, do whatever it is that makes her happy. Lol), amd then may be spray Dionysos. Lol. Which btw that's what am gonna be wearing tonight to check it.

5 crux seems to work both day AND night. Amd seems to hit guys as well. Not in a sexual way, but more in a friendly way. And not in a status way either. Guys will talk to ya, like a friend. Not like a leader or something. If that makes sense. Smile

That's me conclusion. It's defo a good product, I like it. Smile good job on this one too Thundr. Smile
12-02-2016 4:27 AM

qwe259
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2016 7:50 AM

I hope Apex would release more oil based products.
12-02-2016 7:50 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-02-2016 8:17 AM

(12-02-2016 3:25 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Another option would be to use a moisturizing soap.

Forgot to mention this. Sorry Mars. True. I agree with ya. I use dove unscented moisturising soap. This could be the reason why when I apply the lotion, it gets too oily. Not too much. But the equilibrium of the moisture ain't there. Smile That's me assumption.

Cos the hits were clearly down. And a little bit of intimidation was there too. But the subtle hair play was still there.
12-02-2016 8:17 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-02-2016 8:23 AM

(12-02-2016 7:50 AM)qwe259 Wrote:  I hope Apex would release more oil based products.

Manimal is the oil version of M3X. I read some good reviews about it. And I ran sex magnet. With some good success. In me humble opinion sex magnet for me is a good LMR dropper. It's polar to me standalone. But if the target is wound up, it's defo a good LMR dropper.. And I got a lay with a 9. Smile

Edit: Oh and I forgot. Tusc is an oil version too. Am planning to get them too. Just wanna test the ones I have for now first. Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 10:10 AM by DrChocolate.)
12-02-2016 8:23 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-03-2016 9:03 PM

Manimal is NOT M3X oil. Below is a quote from Thundr himself concerning the subject.

"Manimal was supposed to be the ruthvah clone but I decided to work on the animalics and the phero formula separately to avoid any effect overlap. It is a bit more social and closer to the emperor signature than m3x."

People keep claiming it is an oil version of M3X when that was never said by Thundr.
12-03-2016 9:03 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-03-2016 9:34 PM

(12-03-2016 9:03 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Manimal is NOT M3X oil. Below is a quote from Thundr himself concerning the subject.

"Manimal was supposed to be the ruthvah clone but I decided to work on the animalics and the phero formula separately to avoid any effect overlap. It is a bit more social and closer to the emperor signature than m3x."

People keep claiming it is an oil version of M3X when that was never said by Thundr.

Sorry sorry. My bad. Got another hint about the same thing from a source I trust a lot. My bad.

Correction. Manimal is not the oil version of M3X. It's different. My bad. Smile
12-03-2016 9:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FIVECRUX Review Magical attractions excalibur 54 21,693 03-29-2017 9:53 AM
Last Post: Arsenic