Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
12-06-2016 10:12 PM

(12-02-2016 4:27 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Seems the lotion to me (but that's to me) seems to throw off the balance of 5 crux. Cos after I've flushed the previous application, the hits r back.

I guess we have different skin types. Nice review. I use Fivecrux with A1 too from time to time, and it works well. I have a nice combo which is great for me.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-06-2016 10:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-06-2016 10:16 PM

(12-06-2016 10:12 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I guess we have different skin types. Nice review. I use Fivecrux with Androstadienone too from time to time, and it works well. I have a nice combo which is great for me.

Yeah. I read about the skin types and how mones react to particular skin types. Basically it's gotta be in the middle (neither oily nor dry) for the mones to work better. I think am in the middle. Plus Dove unscented moistureising soap works too.

True. 5Crux is a pretty good product. It suits me well. Smile I can see a whole load'a ways to use it.
12-06-2016 10:16 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-06-2016 10:22 PM

(12-03-2016 9:03 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Manimal is NOT M3X oil. Below is a quote from Thundr himself concerning the subject.

"Manimal was supposed to be the ruthvah clone but I decided to work on the animalics and the phero formula separately to avoid any effect overlap. It is a bit more social and closer to the emperor signature than m3x."

People keep claiming it is an oil version of M3X when that was never said by Thundr.

With thundr's permission, here's an excerpt from one of his PM's to me: "Manimal is an advanced version of m3x. Kinda like m3.5x. I am always learning and applying. I took what I learned from m3x and took it a bit further. Took out some of the bad and enhanced the good."

This was sent way after the post that you quoted. I think by the time he sent the PM to me, there were already feedback coming in that the effect of Manimal is kinda like M3x.

He did not say that Manimal is M3x in oil, only that Manimal is LIKE M3x (in terms of effects and not necessarily the formula - my interpretation and experience).

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

12-06-2016 10:22 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-06-2016 10:29 PM

(12-06-2016 10:22 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  With thundr's permission, here's an excerpt from one of his PM's to me: "Manimal is an advanced version of m3x. Kinda like m3.5x. I am always learning and applying. I took what I learned from m3x and took it a bit further. Took out some of the bad and enhanced the good."

This was sent way after the post that you quoted. I think by the time he sent the PM to me, there were already feedback coming in that the effect of Manimal is kinda like M3x.

He did not say that Manimal is M3x in oil, only that Manimal is LIKE M3x (in terms of effects and not necessarily the formula - my interpretation and experience).

Can't wait to try it. I wanna try the ones I already have for now. But as soon as I get a chance I'll get'em. Plus oils r better suited at this time of the year here in Brissy.

Another reason ya gotta love Apex. Cos they're constantly trying to better up their products. But I wanna try these other products I have. And so far 5cruX, Dionysos and Orbital are slowly coming to the top of me list. Smile I need more testing.
12-06-2016 10:29 PM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2016 12:15 AM

From my experience especially when dealing with southeast asian women, a single spray of M3x goes a long way. The effect lasts about 6-7 hours. More than one spray will be counter productive if not repulsive to Asian women. Now, compared to manimal, two drops is my maximum and perhaps because it slow diffusing since it is in oil form, The effect is not as dramatic as M3x. I learn my lesson the hard way. Hopefully this helps.

PS: thundr, if you watching this, please see your PM. Thx

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 12:16 AM by fero-man.)
12-07-2016 12:15 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-07-2016 4:07 AM

(12-07-2016 12:15 AM)fero-man Wrote:  From my experience especially when dealing with southeast asian women, a single spray of M3x goes a long way. The effect lasts about 6-7 hours. More than one spray will be counter productive if not repulsive to Asian women. Now, compared to manimal, two drops is my maximum and perhaps because it slow diffusing since it is in oil form, The effect is not as dramatic as M3x. I learn my lesson the hard way. Hopefully this helps.

What's ur age and racial demographic fero-man if I may? I checked ur profile but I couldn't see. Thanks.
12-07-2016 4:07 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-07-2016 9:36 PM

(12-07-2016 12:15 AM)fero-man Wrote:  Now, compared to manimal, two drops is my maximum and perhaps because it slow diffusing since it is in oil form, The effect is not as dramatic as M3x. I learn my lesson the hard way. Hopefully this helps.

With apologies to DrChocolate, this is a bit OT. Thundr also told me that 2 drops of Manimal should be the maximum. Try it with 1 spray of Core and see how it goes Good

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

12-07-2016 9:36 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-07-2016 9:56 PM

Nah u're right mate. All good. I rekon it's a good thing going OT. We learn more I rekon.

Yeah I was gonna ask Fero-man what his age is, cos it wasn't visible. And yeah I was gonna suggest him to lower the dose too. Cos older users here reported higher doses working for'em like a charm on Manimal. But that's cos they're older, hence a lower Androstenone signature. So I was waiting for him to reply, and go from there. I thought the same thing too. Smile cyber hi 5 Mars.

Manimal is one of me next purchases in the line I wanna get soon. But am having too much fun with 5crux, Dionysos and Orbital. I still need to test style and Imprint. So I wanned to check them out first. And THEN get Manimal. Also Manimal suits me now atm too, cos it's hot and muggy here in Aus.
12-07-2016 9:56 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

12-31-2016 2:01 PM

I got the 5crux sans a1
I add goa when I want the a1 kick and MAN it does seem to kick an already good product into overdrive.
Depending on age group 1 or 2 sprays of 5crux, 2 for the 30 plus women.
2 or 3 drops goa, depending on my mood/tolerance factor that day.
Deep hard hitting combo.
5crux pulls hard and commands attention and attraction.
Goa needs no introduction, but added to 5crux forms a symbiosis(sp?) that really works well.
Works well day or night.
I sense a very sexy, loveable, approachable, high value, fun and interesting stud vibe.
Not intimidating alpha, but DEF not beta fz bitch.
My experience has been that this is a doable daily wearer, killer in most any social situation.
It pulls well and is easily steerable.
Very lovey with some sexy. The sexy seems to come from the emotions it elicits. Makes my girl velcro.
To have the same-ish vibe with sexy being the stronger sig go with m3x+goa.

M3x and goa is shaping up, in preliminary testing, to be murderous combo...

Next up,
1 spray 5crux
1 spray M3X
2 drops GOA
(I hear Barrington Levy in my head..."murderer")

Sorry, I really didn't intend to derail when I started typing.....

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 2:51 PM by Dblr619.)
12-31-2016 2:01 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-01-2017 1:22 AM

(12-31-2016 2:01 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  I got the 5crux sans Androstadienone
I add goa when I want the Androstadienone kick and MAN it does seem to kick an already good product into overdrive.
Depending on age group 1 or 2 sprays of 5crux, 2 for the 30 plus women.
2 or 3 drops goa, depending on my mood/tolerance factor that day.
Deep hard hitting combo.
5crux pulls hard and commands attention and attraction.
Goa needs no introduction, but added to 5crux forms a symbiosis(sp?) that really works well.
Works well day or night.
I sense a very sexy, loveable, approachable, high value, fun and interesting stud vibe.
Not intimidating alpha, but DEF not beta fz bitch.
My experience has been that this is a doable daily wearer, killer in most any social situation.
It pulls well and is easily steerable.
Very lovey with some sexy. The sexy seems to come from the emotions it elicits. Makes my girl velcro.
To have the same-ish vibe with sexy being the stronger sig go with m3x+goa.

M3x and goa is shaping up, in preliminary testing, to be murderous combo...

Next up,
1 spray 5crux
1 spray M3X
2 drops GOA
(I hear Barrington Levy in my head..."murderer")

Sorry, I really didn't intend to derail when I started typing.....

Ooooooh u're evil double-R Smile I can see some danger in that set up. Chicks will fall deep my guess.

Did ya notice the giggle factor? As in people giggling for no apparent reason.? Both guys and girls. Am guessing it's got to do something in 5crux that does that.
01-01-2017 1:22 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FIVECRUX Review Magical attractions excalibur 54 21,693 03-29-2017 9:53 AM
Last Post: Arsenic