Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone
03-30-2017 1:20 PM

So I just got 5crux AND 5crux with A1 in a trade. What I'm hearing from this thread is that it has some status but is not alpha / intimidating, but it also is not beta, perhaps somewhere inbetween. Its a decent social with some pull, works well on younger girls (I'm 23 so thats cool with me) and has a lovey dovey, fall in love, have my children kind of effect to it - correct?

I also just got NA in said trade. These, along with goa, seem similar in some regards, so perhaps I'll combine 5crux A1 with NA. Can anyone comment on differences / similarities between 5crux A1 and NA?

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-30-2017 1:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-30-2017 4:17 PM

(03-30-2017 1:20 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  So I just got 5crux AND 5crux with Androstadienone in a trade. What I'm hearing from this thread is that it has some status but is not alpha / intimidating, but it also is not beta, perhaps somewhere inbetween. Its a decent social with some pull, works well on younger girls (I'm 23 so thats cool with me) and has a lovey dovey, fall in love, have my children kind of effect to it - correct?

I also just got NA in said trade. These, along with goa, seem similar in some regards, so perhaps I'll combine 5crux Androstadienone with NA. Can anyone comment on differences / similarities between 5crux Androstadienone and NA?

I can second the 5crux with a1. I have it and I love it. Not sure about the one without a1. And not sure about NA. So I can't comment. But yeah. 5 crux with a1 is awsome. Smile

Good luck.
03-30-2017 4:17 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2017 7:56 PM

I decided to go out to dinner with 5crux-a1 on instead of NA. My brother and 2 girls our age that we're close with. It went well at 2 sprays, covered with Aventus... everyone happy and chatty. I was the only one who didnt get carded (margarita night), which, honestly would have happened with pheromones or not, but the one girl comments that I'm the daddy of the group Laugh1 that one was unexpected but nothing else unusual really.
My brother is sensitive to mone smells so before we picked up the ladies he said I smell like a hippie lol.

I'm about to go clubbing so I'm going to top this 5crux with a drop of two of NA + a drop of iso e super. I'll report on it later.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2017 7:58 PM by Arsenic.)
03-30-2017 7:56 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2017 11:26 PM

I honestly forget If I went with 4 or 5 dropd NA on top of 2 sprays 5crux Big Grin
Nothing special. I was (still am) a drunken bastard. I was ballsy enough to have a good time and say what came to my mind and enough so to tell a guy to fuck off and leave these girls alone, but... no hits to report. It was a great night but with how much I wore I was expecting more reactions. No, I didn;t get ghosted - interactions went well but nothing I can really attribute to mones.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
03-30-2017 11:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FIVECRUX Review Magical attractions excalibur 54 21,808 03-29-2017 9:53 AM