Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
First mone experience with Aqua Vitae
Sensasian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

First mone experience with Aqua Vitae
08-06-2013 12:06 AM

Hi guys,

This is the first mone I purchased and I have been playing around it over the week. Okay so here is my first time experience. I have it in a dropper and I dropped one on each forearm and dabbed it to my neck. I like the smell of it for the first hour or so but after I smell some sweaty smell which must be the -none because I also receive wolf sample and it did not have any smell at all. But luckily, I sprayed some Le Male around which contained the sweaty smell. So on the self effect, I feel alittle more aggressive and cooler (maybe a placebo).
I met up with some of my friends in a bar and I don't really much difference in them. I did seem to be the center of the attention which I usually am so I didn't notice much difference there. I didn't get much looks from the girls maybe because it was a weekday and not alot of girls were out. But at the end of the night I think I got my first hit. I was talking to this chick outside the bar and her friend came out and start touching me and telling me I am cute and stuff. I was alittle drunk so I was grabbing her butt and stuff and she didn't mind at all but there were with like 5-6 guy friends with them and they weren't really friendly so I just went back to chill with my friends.
On last Saturday, I put 1 million by paco rabbane first and dropped two drop of AV each arm and I also put two drop of Hypnotic social sample. I went out to a bar with one of my guy friend and less than 10 minute hanging out and talking with my freind, this young milf from across the table keep looking at me crazy and she was already hugging and flirting with some guy. 10 minute later she ditched him and came over and start flirting seriously. 5 minute later she started kissing me and groping me and she took me into the bath room and wanted to have sex there but as she was unbuckling me the bouncer came in and kick me out lol. I didnt want to leave my friend by himself so I just got her number and left. I still haven't called her yet.
But yeah. I got my first mone last week and what a ride. So from my observation, I think mone does not work on most of the girl but it will hit one or two random girl in a night. and when it does, brace yourself.
08-06-2013 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
e11even
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: First mone experience with Aqua Vitae
08-06-2013 1:14 AM

Thanks for sharing.

I read that AV seems to have good effect on MILFs but that sometimes younger ones (18-23) are a hit or miss. Your experience seems to add weight to that. I wonder why?

Also from what I've read, less is often better with AV.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 3:37 AM by e11even.)
08-06-2013 1:14 AM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-06-2013 2:58 PM

(08-06-2013 12:06 AM)Sensasian Wrote:  Hi guys,

This is the first mone I purchased and I have been playing around it over the week. Okay so here is my first time experience. I have it in a dropper and I dropped one on each forearm and dabbed it to my neck. I like the smell of it for the first hour or so but after I smell some sweaty smell which must be the -none because I also receive wolf sample and it did not have any smell at all. But luckily, I sprayed some Le Male around which contained the sweaty smell. So on the self effect, I feel alittle more aggressive and cooler (maybe a placebo).
I met up with some of my friends in a bar and I don't really much difference in them. I did seem to be the center of the attention which I usually am so I didn't notice much difference there. I didn't get much looks from the girls maybe because it was a weekday and not alot of girls were out. But at the end of the night I think I got my first hit. I was talking to this chick outside the bar and her friend came out and start touching me and telling me I am cute and stuff. I was alittle drunk so I was grabbing her butt and stuff and she didn't mind at all but there were with like 5-6 guy friends with them and they weren't really friendly so I just went back to chill with my friends.
On last Saturday, I put 1 million by paco rabbane first and dropped two drop of AV each arm and I also put two drop of Hypnotic social sample. I went out to a bar with one of my guy friend and less than 10 minute hanging out and talking with my freind, this young milf from across the table keep looking at me crazy and she was already hugging and flirting with some guy. 10 minute later she ditched him and came over and start flirting seriously. 5 minute later she started kissing me and groping me and she took me into the bath room and wanted to have sex there but as she was unbuckling me the bouncer came in and kick me out lol. I didnt want to leave my friend by himself so I just got her number and left. I still haven't called her yet.
But yeah. I got my first mone last week and what a ride. So from my observation, I think mone does not work on most of the girl but it will hit one or two random girl in a night. and when it does, brace yourself.

Now thats a hit. AV hits hard or nothing at all.
Its do or die.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
08-06-2013 2:58 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-06-2013 11:11 PM

Don't keep the courage waiting. Give her a call and take your vitamins. Welcome to the forum reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-06-2013 11:11 PM

Sensasian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-07-2013 8:31 AM

Hell yeah AV sure gets attention from older ladies. I think because its more aggressive and intimidate younger girls. Also, what dsouza said is true, AV hits hard or nothing at all. Yes, I will definitely call her soon lol.

Btw guys, do you guys know any good social moans from LAL? I am liking the wolf sample i got form it so far and I dont think it have the androstenone so I dont smell the sweat smell. The androstenone smell is kinda cramping my confidence alittle but Sad
08-07-2013 8:31 AM
ds0411
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-07-2013 12:53 PM

Hi Sanasian - nice hit....

How long did it take before the MILF started paying attention to you?

Do you mind sharing the dosage information?
Like how many spray of 1 Million (Paco rabane) How many swipes of AV
did u apply to neck as well? and how many drops of Hipnotica?

Much appreciared buddy.
08-07-2013 12:53 PM
Sensasian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-07-2013 4:08 PM

(08-07-2013 12:53 PM)ds0411 Wrote:  Hi Sanasian - nice hit....

How long did it take before the MILF started paying attention to you?

Do you mind sharing the dosage information?
Like how many spray of 1 Million (Paco rabane) How many swipes of AV
did u apply to neck as well? and how many drops of Hipnotica?

Much appreciared buddy.

Hey ds0411,

I would say about 10 minutes since when I walked into the bar. She was sitting 1 table away from me around 7 feet and was actually hanging out drinking and flirting with another older guy in his 30s when I start to notice her first. 5 minutes later she had a Deer in Head light look and kept staring at me when she was with him. I was even alittle uncomfortable because I though they were together and didnt want to be disrespectful lol. So I turned around and 3-4 minutes later boom, she came over start leaning between my legs.

On that day I put 2 drop of AV on each of my forearms and dab it to my neck. I also maybe 2-3 mini sample drop of hypnotia social on my neck as well.
Oh btw, I put on about 6 sprays of 1 million. Two on each of my forearms, two on each side necks and one on back of the neck and top of my hair. I apply the pheromones 10 minutes after applying my cologne. I think it gives it more range since alot of cologne I use have great sillage and longevity.
08-07-2013 4:08 PM
e11even
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-08-2013 4:16 PM

So you used a total of 4 drops? That seems like a lot. I might have to reconsider my dosage when I get mine then, as I'm about your age. I'm trying to start low, but not too low.

We are condemned to be free.

WARNING: ALPHA STATUS ON AT ALL TIMES
08-08-2013 4:16 PM

alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-08-2013 4:33 PM

4 drops is a good dose of av. It is my regular dose.

If she bites you did it right.
08-08-2013 4:33 PM
Sensasian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-13-2013 12:07 AM

Hey, I meant to say that I use 2 drop only. I put 1 drop on each forearm and dab the same drop to my neck area. Yeah since we are young too much can intimidate other females our age.
08-13-2013 12:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 191 31,436 08-18-2019 4:00 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 2,080 780,467 08-04-2019 7:57 AM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 150,188 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 31,901 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 16,030 07-25-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza