Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
First Mone- Alpha Maschio. Review/Questions
rosebudd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 8 posts

First Mone- Alpha Maschio. Review/Questions
01-19-2015 7:51 AM

So after reading a lot into pheromones I decided to pull the trigger on AM, since it was recommended by a lot of people as a staple mone that does what it's supposed to.

I purchased the unscented one because I currently wear Aventus by Creed which is a heavenly cologne and I didn't want to trade a refined boutique fragrance for an axe body spray type.

On my first day I sprayed once on my neck, and holy shit that thing smells bad... the smell just lingered like a cat pissed on me. I waited for it to dry for about 30 minutes then sprayed Aventus to cover it up. I thought I had covered it, but on my way to a club all I could smell was the cat piss. I get there and there are some people I know and some I met. Nothing out of the ordinary, well at least the girls didn't say anything about smelling like a homeless guy.

Next time I went out I decided not to do the neck, decided to do inside of my elbows, that way the smell wouldn't be so up there making me and others sick. So I did 2 sprays, one on each elbow.

This time the cologne did cover it up for about an hour, then the cat piss won again by knockout and all i could smell was that. I can't say anything out of the ordinary happened like, I could tell that some girls that I only knew slightly came talk to me but I can't attribute that to a mone since the room was PACKED, it would be very hard to know it was coming from me I believe and they just came talk to me say hi, none of the crazy results some of you posted.

I'm pondering if I should return it and get a scented one at least so I don't smell like a homeless man who bathes in piss. Or If I should increase the dosage/drop this mone and get a new one? What are your thoughts?
01-19-2015 7:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 652
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 288 posts

RE: First Mone- Alpha Maschio. Review/Questions
01-19-2015 8:56 AM

Two sprays is about the average dose, being in a packed room is Not the ideal place to test any mones as that signature is widespread and the vibe can be attributed to anyone in your close vicinity. I have AM in leather and steel and can't smell a thing, u may be sensitive to the odor, as 10% of people are. Keep testing, and keep testing...
01-19-2015 8:56 AM
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1437
Thanks received:
735 thanks in 486 posts

01-19-2015 9:57 AM

Don't forget to shake the bottle before applying.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

"We are what we think, all that we are arises with our thoughts, with our thoughts we make the world." – Gautama Buddha

01-19-2015 9:57 AM
Thanks given by lokoloko, rosebudd
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
562 thanks in 335 posts

01-19-2015 2:52 PM

(01-19-2015 7:51 AM)rosebudd Wrote:  So after reading a lot into pheromones I decided to pull the trigger on AM, since it was recommended by a lot of people as a staple mone that does what it's supposed to.

I purchased the unscented one because I currently wear Aventus by Creed which is a heavenly cologne and I didn't want to trade a refined boutique fragrance for an axe body spray type.

On my first day I sprayed once on my neck, and holy shit that thing smells bad... the smell just lingered like a cat pissed on me. I waited for it to dry for about 30 minutes then sprayed Aventus to cover it up. I thought I had covered it, but on my way to a club all I could smell was the cat piss. I get there and there are some people I know and some I met. Nothing out of the ordinary, well at least the girls didn't say anything about smelling like a homeless guy.

Next time I went out I decided not to do the neck, decided to do inside of my elbows, that way the smell wouldn't be so up there making me and others sick. So I did 2 sprays, one on each elbow.

This time the cologne did cover it up for about an hour, then the cat piss won again by knockout and all i could smell was that. I can't say anything out of the ordinary happened like, I could tell that some girls that I only knew slightly came talk to me but I can't attribute that to a mone since the room was PACKED, it would be very hard to know it was coming from me I believe and they just came talk to me say hi, none of the crazy results some of you posted.

I'm pondering if I should return it and get a scented one at least so I don't smell like a homeless man who bathes in piss. Or If I should increase the dosage/drop this mone and get a new one? What are your thoughts?

No need to get it scented, it will still smell like this.A minority can smell the urine smell and you are one of them.I am not but I know that some people think bad things about me when I am close to them, it's the downside of this.If applying a cologne doesn't cover the smell then ordering scented won't have difference.Try to find a strong cologne that lasts many hours.Fierce by A&F could be good at that if it has the longevity of Core's scent.

(01-19-2015 8:56 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Two sprays is about the average dose, being in a packed room is Not the ideal place to test any mones as that signature is widespread and the vibe can be attributed to anyone in your close vicinity. I have AM in leather and steel and can't smell a thing, u may be sensitive to the odor, as 10% of people are. Keep testing, and keep testing...

Most people I read wearing 1 or max 2.Do you put more?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-19-2015 2:52 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1428 thanks in 946 posts

01-19-2015 5:27 PM

I've worn 3 sprays before. It comes down to body chemistry and whether one can carry off that much none.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
01-19-2015 5:27 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1318
Thanks received:
674 thanks in 426 posts

01-19-2015 10:13 PM

+1 on make sure you shake the bottle.

With all pheromone products...shake the bottle.

This product might just not work for you. I have never used it. I would keep trying it though.

Also try spraying on your chest if you are in a club or packed environment.

Be observant and look out for subtle indicators.
01-19-2015 10:13 PM
rosebudd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 8 posts

01-20-2015 2:40 PM

Yeah completely disregarded shaking the bottle, will try it tomorrow night and test results.
01-20-2015 2:40 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
562 thanks in 335 posts

01-20-2015 3:47 PM

(01-20-2015 2:40 PM)rosebudd Wrote:  Yeah completely disregarded shaking the bottle, will try it tomorrow night and test results.

The next spray, maybe the next 2 will be unshaken even if you shake it now.I'd say spray 2 times in the sink after you shake it.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-20-2015 3:47 PM
Thanks given by rosebudd, SeekingSuccess
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1871
Thanks received:
1957 thanks in 1064 posts

01-22-2015 7:11 AM

Rosebudd

Am will make women more affected by your advances but it's still u who has to carry out the seduction!

Don't just count on IOI!
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2015 10:08 AM by dsouza.)
01-22-2015 7:11 AM

rosebudd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 8 posts

01-22-2015 11:06 PM

(01-22-2015 7:11 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Rosebudd

Am will make women more affected by your advances but it's still u who has to carry out the seduction!

Don't just count on IOI!

Yeah I just feel very self conscious when I smell like piss lol, today I wore it again, a girl was getting very touchy with me but I kept brushing her away because I didn't want her to sniff the piss smell. I bought some other mones like Ammunition and Instant Shine, they smell like BOD Spray but at least they have a good SMELL. I can't mask AM at all! I've tried 3 sprays of CREED Aventus on top and that's a VERY potent fragrance.

Really sucks to have thrown $65 in the trash :\
01-22-2015 11:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 146 54,025 03-05-2016 2:47 AM
Last Post: haggy
  Alpha Maschio guidance please Denwen900120 69 8,596 12-16-2015 11:40 PM
Last Post: bolacroc123
  Alfa Maschio Review by Newbies Gardblade 11 2,137 12-15-2015 10:05 AM
Last Post: junglejuice
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone Paradox 58 7,638 12-08-2015 12:50 AM
Last Post: Mars82
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio Paradox 11 14,256 03-05-2015 2:29 PM
Last Post: stefdude