Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio
02-01-2012 1:28 PM

I am finally ready to give a thorough review of Alfa Maschio.

I have extensively tested Alfa Maschio at 1-3 sprays and in various environments.

Delivery time: I ordered Alfa Maschio on a Thursday morning and the product arrived on Monday morning.

Packaging: The product was well packed with no leakage. I like the bottle and the label. My disappointment here was that I did not receive any samples of other Alpha Dream products. I wrote a note that it was my first Alpha Dream order and I was a Pherotruth.com member. All of the other pheromone companies that I've ordered from have sent samples with my order. Not including samples of other Alpha-Dream pheromone products is a true marketing goof.

The scent: I purchased this in black spice. The cover scent does not fully cover the smell of the pheromones. I wish that pheromone companies could work together because Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie has some of the best scents for covering pheromones ever.

Duration:About 5 hours. keep in mind that Androstenone is sticky. After 5 hours the effects died down drastically.

Self effects: AM does not make me feel Alpha the way that A314 does. It makes me feel....well...wierd and to be honest slightly horny. At 3 sprays the androstenone irritates me. At 3 sprays the androstenone is almost unbearable.

Daytime use: I tested Alfa Maschio in the daytime. I went shopping, to the drugstore, to the coffee shop...ect. AM at 1 spray during the day had little or no effect. AM at 2 sprays had some effect. At 2 sprays I saw head turning, hair flipping. But something strange was happening women would look but then turn away and go about their business. It reminded me of Erox. Alfa Maschio is not a alpha male daytime use product like A314. It can be worn during the day at 1 spray. Anything over 1 spray in the daytime and you are in horndog territory. 3 sprays in the daytime just increased the reactions.

Nighttime use: This is where Alfa Maschio really shines. I used Alfa Maschio (2 sprays) in a club and snagged the best looking woman in the club. I passed by her and the next thing I know she is buying me a drink. My friends jaws were on the floor. I also used it at a social dinner and the ladies at the table seemed to be almost spellbound. I used A314 at the same event last year and I have to say that I prefer AM over A314 for evening use.

Constructive criticism of the formula: Although AM works great there are some things I would change:

1. There is too much Androstenone. 10 mcg's per spray is too much (for me anyway). Imagine wearing 2 sprays of Instant Jerk. 3 sprays of AM made me irritated. I didn't know what it was until I checked the revised formula and saw that AM had 10 mcg's of Androstenone. Too much Androstenone makes other men aggressive and scares/chases away younger women.
  2. Androstanone has been reviewed on many forums to work great in micro doses 1-5 mcgs or mega doses of 40-60 mcgs. I did see head turning but I would recommend maybe a 1 mcg per spray.
  3. Androstadienone for me works great at 75+ mcg's. Some posters have had better pickups combining AM with True Love.
  4. I would increase the Alpha-Androstenol because it would increase the communication level. The Androstenone at it's current level is probably overpowering the urge to initiate and continue that Alpha-Androstenol is known to create.
  5. The Androsterone seems to be at a decent level and would offset the mindless chattiness of the Alpha-Androstenol and hopefully keep the conversation grounded.

Conclusion: Alfa Maschio is as close as you are going to get to the perfect pheromone pickup product. It has attention grabbing qualities and attraction qualities. For club and bar use Alfa Maschio beats everything that I've tried so far hands down.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 2:04 PM by Paradox.)
02-01-2012 1:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

RE: Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio
02-01-2012 1:56 PM

Great review. Repped!
Though you say AM got too much Androstenone? Well IMO there could be a little more none in it. While AM is probably the most balanced formula, i have not seen over the top hits with it, like i have regularly seen with AV, N.P.A. and also Corpo. Those gave me stronger sexual reactions than AM. Also i have worn much more than 10 sprays of AM at a time, but did not feel irritated by it. Probably i've gotten used to the none, by wearing it quite regularly, though.
Would be interesting, if you could compare AM to some of the other sexuals.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
02-01-2012 1:56 PM
whynd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-01-2012 5:44 PM

Love your blunt honesty in reviews. Raw tell it how you see it and non sugar coated... Repped and thanks. Ok

Recognize, Accept, and Adapt. Diablo
02-01-2012 5:44 PM
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-02-2012 6:01 AM

Great post. Repped and nominated for POTW.

An insightful review. I will be getting AM in black spice scent delivered in my order early next week, and I am now licking my lips in anticipation of testing this out after reading this report. drool

Thanks

Thank you for your great insight!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 6:01 AM by Mr Paradiso.)
02-02-2012 6:01 AM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-03-2012 3:42 AM

Great post and I've nominated you for the position of Sheriff ;)
02-03-2012 3:42 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-07-2012 11:51 AM

Thank you idontknow, halo0073, kmacc45, shadowknight, whynd, preck, Cman888, Grasshopper, CG_Jung, Bosshank, paradigmshift, Pheroman, eyeofra, Rattlesnake, Mr Paradiso, mark-in-dallas, Dafixisin, Chaotic, Pagodeiro, ohdilly, NewAlpha, Deja Vu and Pheroquirk!

I tested Alfa Maschio for about 7 weeks exclusively. I used about 5ml of Alfa Maschio in my testing.

I really put alot of thought and effort into this test. I appreciate the "Sherriff" nominations! I hope we win. Love my Bros!
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 11:52 AM by Paradox.)
02-07-2012 11:51 AM
johnnyB
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-30-2014 6:21 AM

great review, thankyou
08-30-2014 6:21 AM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-25-2014 2:14 PM

(02-01-2012 1:28 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I am finally ready to give a thorough review of Alfa Maschio.
Constructive criticism of the formula: Although AM works great there are some things I would change:

1. There is too much Androstenone. 10 mcg's per spray is too much (for me anyway). Imagine wearing 2 sprays of Instant Jerk. 3 sprays of AM made me irritated. I didn't know what it was until I checked the revised formula and saw that AM had 10 mcg's of Androstenone. Too much Androstenone makes other men aggressive and scares/chases away younger women.
  2. Androstanone has been reviewed on many forums to work great in micro doses 1-5 mcgs or mega doses of 40-60 mcgs. I did see head turning but I would recommend maybe a 1 mcg per spray.
  3. Androstadienone for me works great at 75+ mcg's. Some posters have had better pickups combining AM with True Love.
  4. I would increase the Alpha-Androstenol because it would increase the communication level. The Androstenone at it's current level is probably overpowering the urge to initiate and continue that Alpha-Androstenol is known to create.
  5. The Androsterone seems to be at a decent level and would offset the mindless chattiness of the Alpha-Androstenol and hopefully keep the conversation grounded.

Conclusion: Alfa Maschio is as close as you are going to get to the perfect pheromone pickup product. It has attention grabbing qualities and attraction qualities. For club and bar use Alfa Maschio beats everything that I've tried so far hands down.

Hei Paradox !

I read your AM review, thanks for the info.

I just wanna ask you, what it was age range of your targets for doing the review?
And some how around, what's your age?

Im just asking to get a better understanding of your review Smile

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
11-25-2014 2:14 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-25-2014 2:51 PM

(11-25-2014 2:14 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  Hei Paradox !

I read your AM review, thanks for the info.

I just wanna ask you, what it was age range of your targets for doing the review?
And some how around, what's your age?

Im just asking to get a better understanding of your review Smile

I can help you a little. I am a former PUA. The age ranges that I observed the effects on were from 26-40 yrs old. AM has a universal hit across various ages and ethnicity's (spelling?).

I had some trouble closing with AM so I added the suggestions for formula improvement. I like AM more than LIIK.

You have to do dosage tests for yourself. For me 2-3 sprays was good. Most of the time I used 2 sprays. AM is an oldie but goodie.

There are 23+ pheromone companies just on this site. Most of these companies have 4+ products each. It's hard to choose what to buy. You can't try everything.

All in all I think that AM is a good purchase.
11-25-2014 2:51 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-25-2014 4:52 PM

(11-25-2014 2:51 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I can help you a little. I am a former PUA. The age ranges that I observed the effects on were from 26-40 yrs old. AM has a universal hit across various ages and ethnicity's (spelling?).

I had some trouble closing with AM so I added the suggestions for formula improvement. I like AM more than LIIK.

You have to do dosage tests for yourself. For me 2-3 sprays was good. Most of the time I used 2 sprays. AM is an oldie but goodie.

There are 23+ pheromone companies just on this site. Most of these companies have 4+ products each. It's hard to choose what to buy. You can't try everything.

All in all I think that AM is a good purchase.

Cool man ! for replying that fast.
I've been studying and practicing PUA on last three months, user of mones for over one year.
However, my targets are usually under 27 yo (most 18-24yo) . Somehow I got problems with older target (or similar age than me), I think in their perception I'm too young. But I'm not.

You're right is too hard to know, how to choose products. There is not really a guide for this. Just last week, I realized that I should have a social mone, perhaps it may help to tone down the -none. Specially for younger targets, also taking in consideration that where I live is not normal to talk to strangers.

I will start to test 1 spray AM + 1 spray Love boat (sample).
Or 1 spray AM + Celebrity (sample). All of those for night game.

Probably, I go tomorrow to some sort of stand up comedy in a bar.
Let's see what comes out !

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
11-25-2014 4:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 184 107,913 07-19-2019 4:15 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 116 13,922 02-11-2019 10:33 AM
Last Post: zanfr
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 9,356 05-06-2016 9:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 4,121 04-08-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: kerno
  How would you rate Alfa Maschio in terms of attracting college girls? krish212 2 2,582 03-10-2016 6:04 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1