Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
06-05-2018 12:33 AM

I've noticed that people have started discussing the new Corpo and LIIK, and they seem to be pretty great, i.e. comparable or close to comparable with the great old AD stuff.

So I was just wondering if anyone has been able to try the new AM yet? I'm trying to decide between it and LIIK for comboing with my Alpha Q from LAL. I'm leaning towards AM but I want to make sure that it's as good as the old stuff was, or at least close. The NOS stuff doesn't seem nearly as well reviewed in general, as far as I can tell, so I'm not as interested in that stuff.
06-05-2018 12:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
06-05-2018 6:04 AM

Correct me if I Am wrong but AM NOS and AM 2018 is same product as o have seen someone mention all their products are going to be NOS from now on. They just do not put NOS in the name . Basically what I am saying is AM NOS reviews = AM 2018 imho
06-05-2018 6:04 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-05-2018 12:11 PM

(06-05-2018 6:04 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Correct me if I Am wrong but AM NOS and AM 2018 is same product as o have seen someone mention all their products are going to be NOS from now on. They just do not put NOS in the name . Basically what I am saying is AM NOS reviews = AM 2018 imho

It could be a different none supplier with AM 2018.L2K doesn't have any issues in my experience so I doubt it there are still purity issues.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-05-2018 12:11 PM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-06-2018 1:56 PM

That's great to hear, I'll probably order some soon then.
06-06-2018 1:56 PM

wmb0823
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-11-2018 2:11 PM

Some limited experience here because my only frame of reference was a sample from 2017, but I just ordered an AM last week in L&S scent and it seems to work well.
06-11-2018 2:11 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-11-2018 3:44 PM

Well, I'm gonna sit this one out until more people with more than 100 post dives in here and and report THE POSITIVES.

Don't like returning stuff, so .. Sorry

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-11-2018 3:44 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-11-2018 3:58 PM

(06-11-2018 2:11 PM)wmb0823 Wrote:  Some limited experience here because my only frame of reference was a sample from 2017, but I just ordered an AM last week in L&S scent and it seems to work well.

Please test it more and do a more detailed report, I'm curious.

06-11-2018 3:58 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-12-2018 10:31 PM

I just bought some online, new to the scene here i suppose, tried some in high school about 8 years ago now, but didn't stick with it.

I'll make it a point to come back and post some of my experiences with it, though i won't really have any to judge against.
06-12-2018 10:31 PM

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2018 1:49 AM

I just got mine in the mail today. Tried it out twice, once at 3pm before going to the gym then a bbq, and again at 11pm before going to a bar with some friends.

This is my first ever experience with any mones and i'm aware that adrostadienone has a depressant like effect in some users and that Alpha maschio is adrostadienone dominant.

Sprayed twice on my neck at 3pm and went into the gym, too much i figured after doing it but w/e. On my way in i had this huge freaking smile on my face, like could not get it off my face, which is incredibly rare i can't remember that ever happening before. I get in and if i make eye contact its more intense, some serious lingerers in there.

Leave the gym, felt pretty positive but not godlike or anything, still vulnerable at moments.

I head over to this BBQ and its still on me. I'm feeling more alpha, more dom and comfortable in it. Mostly guys, one babe who i could tell was into me but idk how much i'd actually attribute to the mone, i'd say if i approached her in the right setting i'd have an easy enough time getting it in provided she was available without a mone. The dog was particularly interested in me, would bark at me in particular, then come sniff me and chill out with me.

Overall kind of strange, at times it would accelerate and embolden me i felt, at others i felt i couldn't really keep pace with it, either because the situation wouldn't allow or i lacked the inspiration or whatever, so kind of depressing.

Onto the Bar. 1.5 sprays, 1 straight to the neck, then half a spray split between either wrist.

I get in and initially not really having much fun, don't really know anyone and the guys i came with i feel are kind of tools, who do know some people. I actually leave at one point to go get some food and walk on the beach, which was really nice. Then go back in and i'm definitely getting looks and stuff but its a meat market and i'm not ugly so far as i can tell. I see an old friend actually and catch up with him, which put me in a better mood, he was significantly more respectful to me than in times past, but this could be maturity or something, idk conversation was one of the best i've had with him. Next I grab a drink and all of a sudden i'm in a great mood.

One distinct thing i noticed was this bit, which i think is somewhat attributable to the mone. This guy comes up to me and starts up a convo, he had tried to start one inside but i said i couldn't here anything he said and walked on. So i'm outside now and he's talking to me and this girl comes up looking at me, asks him for a cigarette, he gives her one and i get one from him. He was chirping her up a bit but she didn't seem interested, dude was a bit crude yea, then i reorient myself to their conversation and she asks me wheres a good place to get food. I'm actually retarded so i recommended a spot to her, and then just left it at that. She was like pretending to be confused and shit too but i had eaten right before and....

anyway, her eyes would like flick hard at me at times. It was weird, like intense and weird. She was a pretty normal girl, definitely hot would have loved to smash but as far as women go normal thinker. So i think the none generated some real activity here as she was sitting about 3 feet away from me for a couple mins before getting on to the food bit and the eyes flicking.

I'll probably alternate daily use with this the next few days to see how it effects me personally, then maybe use it as a daily for a week or something, then i have other ones i'm interested in trying out. I don't really know how i'm going to fit this into things.. it seems like its a decent standalone, i'd say i felt it made me more sexual and aggressive, not much more social, certainly not romantic.

I felt there were some actual hits, not gonna do the work for you but it helped to solidify in me the belief that mones can play a role in filling out my game. I actually need to where some cologne as it is and the stuff smelled pretty decent actually.
06-15-2018 1:49 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-15-2018 2:54 AM

(06-15-2018 1:49 AM)arrhenius Wrote:  I just got mine in the mail today. Tried it out twice, once at 3pm before going to the gym then a bbq, and again at 11pm before going to a bar with some friends.

This is my first ever experience with any mones and i'm aware that adrostadienone has a depressant like effect in some users and that Alpha maschio is adrostadienone dominant.

Sprayed twice on my neck at 3pm and went into the gym, too much i figured after doing it but w/e. On my way in i had this huge freaking smile on my face, like could not get it off my face, which is incredibly rare i can't remember that ever happening before. I get in and if i make eye contact its more intense, some serious lingerers in there.

Leave the gym, felt pretty positive but not godlike or anything, still vulnerable at moments.

I head over to this BBQ and its still on me. I'm feeling more alpha, more dom and comfortable in it. Mostly guys, one babe who i could tell was into me but idk how much i'd actually attribute to the mone, i'd say if i approached her in the right setting i'd have an easy enough time getting it in provided she was available without a mone. The dog was particularly interested in me, would bark at me in particular, then come sniff me and chill out with me.

Overall kind of strange, at times it would accelerate and embolden me i felt, at others i felt i couldn't really keep pace with it, either because the situation wouldn't allow or i lacked the inspiration or whatever, so kind of depressing.

Onto the Bar. 1.5 sprays, 1 straight to the neck, then half a spray split between either wrist.

I get in and initially not really having much fun, don't really know anyone and the guys i came with i feel are kind of tools, who do know some people. I actually leave at one point to go get some food and walk on the beach, which was really nice. Then go back in and i'm definitely getting looks and stuff but its a meat market and i'm not ugly so far as i can tell. I see an old friend actually and catch up with him, which put me in a better mood, he was significantly more respectful to me than in times past, but this could be maturity or something, idk conversation was one of the best i've had with him. Next I grab a drink and all of a sudden i'm in a great mood.

One distinct thing i noticed was this bit, which i think is somewhat attributable to the mone. This guy comes up to me and starts up a convo, he had tried to start one inside but i said i couldn't here anything he said and walked on. So i'm outside now and he's talking to me and this girl comes up looking at me, asks him for a cigarette, he gives her one and i get one from him. He was chirping her up a bit but she didn't seem interested, dude was a bit crude yea, then i reorient myself to their conversation and she asks me wheres a good place to get food. I'm actually retarded so i recommended a spot to her, and then just left it at that. She was like pretending to be confused and shit too but i had eaten right before and....

anyway, her eyes would like flick hard at me at times. It was weird, like intense and weird. She was a pretty normal girl, definitely hot would have loved to smash but as far as women go normal thinker. So i think the none generated some real activity here as she was sitting about 3 feet away from me for a couple mins before getting on to the food bit and the eyes flicking.

I'll probably alternate daily use with this the next few days to see how it effects me personally, then maybe use it as a daily for a week or something, then i have other ones i'm interested in trying out. I don't really know how i'm going to fit this into things.. it seems like its a decent standalone, i'd say i felt it made me more sexual and aggressive, not much more social, certainly not romantic.

I felt there were some actual hits, not gonna do the work for you but it helped to solidify in me the belief that mones can play a role in filling out my game. I actually need to where some cologne as it is and the stuff smelled pretty decent actually.

In situations where someone new reports on a new product I take everything with a grain of salt, but you are believable since it's not a too positive or negative review.May I ask, what other products do you have?

06-15-2018 2:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 254 48,254 07-11-2021 11:40 AM
Last Post: Mertos89
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 17,240 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 184 124,765 07-19-2019 4:15 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 11,391 05-06-2016 9:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 4,846 04-08-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: kerno