Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
06-15-2018 7:15 AM

(06-15-2018 1:49 AM)arrhenius Wrote:  I just got mine in the mail today. Tried it out twice, once at 3pm before going to the gym then a bbq, and again at 11pm before going to a bar with some friends.

What made you choose NAM, Arrhenius? Pioneer

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-15-2018 7:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2018 9:31 AM

(06-15-2018 2:54 AM)stefdude Wrote:  In situations where someone new reports on a new product I take everything with a grain of salt, but you are believable since it's not a too positive or negative review.May I ask, what other products do you have?

Totally get that, i take it with a grain of salt too lol. I don't have any others right now, but i've been reading through a lot of posts here the past couple days and i think i'm gonna pick up these next ones here:

Xist
Nude Alpha
Androstadienone
Max t-150
Dirty Primitive
06-15-2018 9:31 AM

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2018 9:36 AM

(06-15-2018 7:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  What made you choose NAM, Arrhenius? Pioneer

Thanks!

I had read a few posts and saw some good things about it, so i bought it kind of on an impulse. Didn't realize how old the posts were and that they'd changed the formula from the one i'd read about, and that the company has lost its credibility here for some reason.

If i could go back i'd probably just wait till i compiled a better list like i think i have above.
06-15-2018 9:36 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-15-2018 12:20 PM

(06-15-2018 9:36 AM)arrhenius Wrote:  I had read a few posts and saw some good things about it, so i bought it kind of on an impulse. Didn't realize how old the posts were and that they'd changed the formula from the one i'd read about, and that the company has lost its credibility here for some reason.

If i could go back i'd probably just wait till i compiled a better list like i think i have above.

Cool.Keep reporting, the good and the bad.Compared to the old AM this one might need a lower dosage so don't forget to test @ only 1 spray too.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-15-2018 12:20 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2018 11:46 PM

Sprayed some before the gym today, one spray on the neck. The self-effects are very real for me, very grounding and masculinizing, no need to impress people, comfortable in my own skin. Its distinct when i put it on that i begin to feel this way, its like all of a sudden i feel like i felt when i was 17/18, very ignorant but very alpha at that time.

In the gym there were these other guys on the football team who asked to work in with me, they were friendly, helped me load and unload everything, were pretty social. They thought i was mad about them taking too long between sets tho, which i absolutely wasn't i take a long time.. i was just asking so i could work in another warm up set, which i thought came across as totally benign, but they were strangely apologetic, like one must have said sorry 3 times after i'd made it totally clear i had no problem with anything they'd been doing. Idk what to make of that one mones or not.

Other than that i noticed this morning i was weirdly slow. Like just physically slow. Maybe relaxed, idk i didn't want to be moving faster i just noticed that i was moving at about half my normal speed. I didn't wash the mones off the night before so maybe there was some hangover effect.

I'm mostly studying this weekend. Looking forward to trying it in my chem class next week. Lotta cute girls been giving me IOI's already, interested to see if this tips things further on its own.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2018 11:50 PM by arrhenius.)
06-15-2018 11:46 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-19-2018 1:23 PM

Used again yesterday and today. Both at one spray to the neck. Effects at this dose are real but moderate, good for learning at this dose i think. 1.5 to 2 sprays is probably better for going out, tho i think 2 starts to push it a bit unless you're in an open space. 1 spray to the neck + half a spray to the wrist seems about right for me if i'm going out. For daily use (not quite what its for imo), one spray is plenty.

Anyway incredible self effects for me, bumps my frame up into another league altogether. The bottom line is that i am getting better interactions and experiences with women, for me theres no question about it, tho its difficult to say whether thats coming from the mone's effect on the women, or from the mones effect on me that in turn effects the disposition of the women.

Likely both, but its hard to distinguish being a nOOb.

Libido is way up when i use it, was in class with this cute girl sitting next to me who i'm convinced is interested at this point, had a real hard on for her. First time since like high school that thats happened. A lot more urgency to approach and put myself out there as well, fucking great.

Gonna keep experimenting this week, but i've got Core, Imprint, and Tusc all on the way due in tm i think, and i'm very excited for those as well.

I'm also grabbing NA, DP, and Max-T-150 once i get my bitcoin set up. That'll be my stack for a while, but i think the NA should be good to compare to the AM, so i'll write something up in here when i get that going.

The Bad: If i use more than 3 sprays in a day, i'll be dead the next day. Theres definitely a cumulative effect on fatigue as well, so i'm limiting use to like 1 spray a day for 4-5 hours before i take a shower. From initial observations, that keeps me in a good spot and makes it so i can use the stuff consistently enough to learn whats going on and build on it.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 1:31 PM by arrhenius.)
06-19-2018 1:23 PM

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-20-2018 1:20 PM

I just opened up a journal where i'll be writing a bit more about my experience with AM.
06-20-2018 1:20 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-20-2018 1:29 PM

Thanks for the report.Have you used it in nightclub or while having sex?That's where my old AM shined.I'll ask for a sample when I finally order the L2K.

06-20-2018 1:29 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-20-2018 1:48 PM

(06-20-2018 1:29 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Thanks for the report.Have you used it in nightclub or while having sex?That's where my old AM shined.I'll ask for a sample when I finally order the L2K.

Yea a couple posts up that bar was actually more of a club now that i think about it. Anyway serious babe approached me but i didn't take her up when she asked me about food, just a noob mistake there. Her eye contact indicated to me that she was really activated tho, intense when it was there, and then twitching to come back to me and move back to something else. Not definitive i suppose tho lol, just had a distinct feeling about it.

No sex yet, broke up with now ex-gf like a week ago. I have New Pheromone Additive coming tho which i was planning to use for a sex booster first, but I'm sure i'll get round to using AM ..
06-20-2018 1:48 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-20-2018 2:17 PM

(06-20-2018 1:48 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  Yea a couple posts up that bar was actually more of a club now that i think about it. Anyway serious babe approached me but i didn't take her up when she asked me about food, just a noob mistake there. Her eye contact indicated to me that she was really activated tho, intense when it was there, and then twitching to come back to me and move back to something else. Not definitive i suppose tho lol, just had a distinct feeling about it.

No sex yet, broke up with now ex-gf like a week ago. I have New Pheromone Additive coming tho which i was planning to use for a sex booster first, but I'm sure i'll get round to using AM ..

If you have a softer product and you come back home with a girl then add NNPA, if you have AM it's not needed.NNPA for a night out isn't very balanced, polarized results, actually it only affects a minority of girls but it may worth it if you are with girls you already know, so the comfort factor is already there.

06-20-2018 2:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 15,063 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 184 119,365 07-19-2019 4:15 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 253 41,537 06-13-2019 2:21 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 10,639 05-06-2016 9:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 4,609 04-08-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: kerno