Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Impression and More of Copulins X
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

First Impression and More of Copulins X
10-17-2017 1:28 PM

Thanks BAGreat for letting me be a part of the sample process and sending me a full bottle for free.

Different copulin products, are different vibes. I apply to my neck.

My conclusion on the CX sample is "This is the vibe of a very hot woman. A woman who is very high status, upper echelon."

It is a better product then Desire Me. The smell is sweeter, and the vibe is more attractive. It's more alluring, inviting and social. It also causes more jealousy. I choose this product over Desire Me and am on the verge of selling my bottle of Desire Me.

That's my impression of the sample. The final version has a 2.3x higher concentration of copulins. It's the same vibe, just more of it. Nothing changed, but there's more sex in the same amount of liquid.

I think one drop from the dropper is way too much. I put my finger on the droppers opening, take a bit and put it on my neck. That's all that's needed. This bottle should last a very long time.

The bottle feels high quality, but at the same time the glass is thinner then I was hoping. It's not super fragile thin, but it feels thinner then LAL, P treasures, and Apex glass. This wouldn't stop me from buying the product.

Thanks again for letting me participate in the sample process.
10-17-2017 1:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UpandComing
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: First Impression and More of Copulins X
10-17-2017 1:57 PM

Thanks for the review!

Can anyone with multiple copulin products along with this, weigh in on how this compares to Essence of Woman and AJA Nature's Copulins from Love Potion?
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 1:57 PM by UpandComing.)
10-17-2017 1:57 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-17-2017 2:56 PM

(10-17-2017 1:57 PM)UpandComing Wrote:  Thanks for the review!

Can anyone with multiple copulin products along with this, weigh in on how this compares to Essence of Woman and AJA Nature's Copulins from Love Potion?

So far, even though I just got my 'new' Copulin X in the higher concentration yesterday I personally like it better than Essence of Woman and AJA. Essence of Woman is SOOOOO potent that it is difficult to work with. By potent I mean the stuff actually ate through the rubber dropper top the stuff came in. In the proper doses, which is more difficult to do, it works very well but WHOO does it smell bad. Limburger cheese bad. I definitely noticed an increase in testosterone from it, however. Women also took more notice when I had it on.

With AJA, I really liked the scent of that one. It also raised my testosterone but I didn't get as strong of a HORNY Eek feeling from AJA like from Essence of Woman . Women in general really clung more to me than with nothing or even more than the Essence of Woman . The Essence of Woman did elicit more sexual responses than The AJA but both made women take notice.

I have noticed that Copulin X does get womens attention (such as my bride) but it seems to bridge the gap for me as far as reactions. I get much hornier and feel the testosterone rush but women tend to react less overtly sexually and more like they are inclined to invade my personal space. As if the social proof aspect is in play very strongly. When it comes for playtime however, I do see a bigger sexual KICK from my bride than I did with AJA. The above reasons are why I like Copulin X best of any of the ones mentioned.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-17-2017 2:56 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2017 5:02 PM

Today, I did the same routine with Iso E on wrist and neck followed by 1 drop of Copx on each wrist and 2-3 sprays from sample bottle of AM onto my neck. Went to take care of install for a new customer and the property manager asked to see me before I left. When I went into her office she had some questions and then started asking for my personal number in case she needed to reach me. Told her my number is on my email signature but she was having none of that. That's normally not such a big deal but compared how she normally acts with me this was completely different. Come off as flirty or baiting me to say or do something.

I'm going to run this tomorrow but with just Iso and CopX. I'm looking to see if the AM had anything to do with it. I previously thought the AM was a total dud but I'm wondering if that Iso E is the key to getting real results out of some of these products.

BTW, this happened about 4 hours after application.
10-17-2017 5:02 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-17-2017 9:08 PM

Thanks heaps for the reports gentlemen. Much ablidged. Repped ya's all 3 of ya's.

DTheGreek. I'll PM ya about A.M. To keep this thread clean. I may be able to help ya on that. Check ur PM.

Thanks again gentleman. Am about to pull the trigger on Cop X. I just wanna wait a bit more till BAGreat can sell'em all at one with molecule X.

Keep the reports coming please. Smile
10-17-2017 9:08 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2017 9:56 PM

Wore 2 drops to work today.

Like always those pleasant selfies and awake feeling on the way there . Like I did a shot of espresso and got a pleasant caffeine buzz plus happy feeling

At work respect and almost admiration from guys. It was especially weird after recent circumstances I am not going to get into.

One girl at work (the only one who works with us lol) got hit I think. I was talking about interviews recently and stating that I am not sure if one of the interviewers liked me. She looked straight me in the eyes smiling and said "I mean seriously, who can not like u".

All these effects lasted about 4 hours after which I felt they died out. I was doing a lot of physical work around our warehouse so the extra heat could have burned it off quicker.

I do realize other guys on this forum are seeing effects last much longer but for me lately it has been 4 hours with the sample and the full bottle. The hits do seem more pronounced at this concentration through.

More testing to come, stay tuned
10-17-2017 9:56 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2017 9:18 AM

(10-17-2017 9:08 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks again gentleman. Am about to pull the trigger on Cop X. I just wanna wait a bit more till BAGreat can sell'em all at one with molecule X.

I'm in the same boat, Doc. I want them both.

Wore CopX yesterday, 1 dab from the sample bottle on the back of my hand, which I pressed to my other hand without rubbing them together. Felt great! The selfies were amazing. My interactions in public did not give me any results, but I was rushing from place to place and didn't open anyone.
10-18-2017 9:18 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-23-2017 2:55 AM

I applied a small amount Thursday night and it’s Sunday night and they’ve still been active on me for three days. No gym, steam room or sauna this weekend except today which the effects were significantly lessened for
10-23-2017 2:55 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-24-2017 1:32 AM

I see some guys that have a swagger, and that swagger is usually accompanied by a hot, healthy girlfriend. I think this product product gives that swagger.

I put a bit on my nose last night and that swagger is really, really strong on me.
10-24-2017 1:32 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-24-2017 8:06 AM

(10-17-2017 9:08 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks heaps for the reports gentlemen. Much ablidged. Repped ya's all 3 of ya's.

DTheGreek. I'll PM ya about A.M. To keep this thread clean. I may be able to help ya on that. Check ur PM.

Thanks again gentleman. Am about to pull the trigger on Cop X. I just wanna wait a bit more till BAGreat can sell'em all at one with molecule X.

Keep the reports coming please. Smile

What is Molecule X, is BAGreat planning to launch another product? Did not catch up with that.

(Sorry BDB for off-topic, a very valuable thread of observtions and thoughts from you as always, thanks!)
10-24-2017 8:06 AM

Share This Thread