Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Impression and More of Copulins X
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First Impression and More of Copulins X
10-24-2017 8:35 AM

(10-24-2017 8:06 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  What is Molecule X, is BAGreat planning to launch another product? Did not catch up with that.

(Sorry BDB for off-topic, a very valuable thread of observtions and thoughts from you as always, thanks!)

Yeah mate. That's what I've gathered so far.

Molecule X => https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Copulins-X...highlight="Molecule+x"
Post #11 in page 2.

Quoting BAGreat.
No, Copulins X is just Copulins. I am still waiting for a response from the lab if I can have the Androstenone derivative (Molecule X) synthesized so I can use it to create Copulins X Plus.
10-24-2017 8:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BAGreat
Vendor

10-24-2017 12:30 PM

It is coming everyone, I can't say much about it but I will get the true name of the molecule soon and will then see if I am able to have it synthesized. It's a very successful molecule and I hope it is not patented. You have smelled it before and might have a product that contains it, I can't say more.

- B
10-24-2017 12:30 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-24-2017 12:51 PM

Cool. This higher concentration version lasts longer. Instead of 24 - 36 hours this is 48 - 72 hours+
10-24-2017 12:51 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-25-2017 12:24 PM

(10-24-2017 1:32 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I see some guys that have a swagger, and that swagger is usually accompanied by a hot, healthy girlfriend. I think this product product gives that swagger.

I put a bit on my nose last night and that swagger is really, really strong on me.

I think you're right about that. I love how I feel when I use CopX; I'll have to see what happens when it's in my mustache.

(10-24-2017 12:30 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  It is coming everyone, I can't say much about it but I will get the true name of the molecule soon and will then see if I am able to have it synthesized. It's a very successful molecule and I hope it is not patented. You have smelled it before and might have a product that contains it, I can't say more.

- B

Usually I'd call a vendor a total tease for this kind of post, but you've delivered on your prior products, BAGreat. I'll be buying CopX when the sample runs low, and checking out the new product when it's released, too.
10-25-2017 12:24 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2017 3:59 PM

Full Bottle Report

I got my bottle and am excited after the sample one. Very generous at 7.5ML at the .23% concentration. I like the clear bottle so I can see the contents, but know I will have to keep in a dark drawer so the light does not make this thing degrade. This will report will be different because what happened is my sample bottle leaked and was empty and I travel for work, so what I did was clean out the sample bottle real good and then put this new .23% formula in there and it took about 1 1/2 droppers to fill it up all the way.

So all my tests will be the 0.23% formula, but out of the sample bottle and with swipes. I like traveling with the sample bottle and will help me compare with swipes to see how much stronger this stuff is. I will try to condense this report to the important things instead of rambling on.

2 Swipes

2 swipes both to neck. At first I did not think the cop smell was any stronger, but I let sit like BAGreat mentions and it is in fact stronger! I get the immediate test boost I am used to and the 2 swipes of this new formula is about equal to 4 swipes of the 0.10% easy. I get the same effects as I did with the sample and nothing new to report, just much stronger on the formula. I go to dollar store to grab some things for the house that is needed. It is a weekday and early 8Am, so I did not run into anyone there as I walked around. I grabbed what I needed and I go to check out and the cashier is 50 White woman. Right away she looks me in the eyes and says hi, then gets really chatty which is not like her. Normally she is friendly, just not to this level. She kept giving me IOI`s and smiling more than normal at me.

4 Swipes

I take the items from the dollar store and put them in my truck, and add 2 more swipes 1 to each jaw line. I sit in the truck a minute with the windows up and the truck is off and I can really smell this thing hard and is stinking up the truck LOL. I sit for 5 minutes and am a little worried about the smell and being out in public without a cover, but oh well I go with it. I go sit at one of the benches outside by the grocery store. I am noticing that women that all went up on the scale 2 points, so a 6 is now an 8 and so on. At 4 swipes this is a little much as my sexual urge feels like a need more than a want right now. Even with this strong sexual urge I am able to easily control it which is what I really like about this stuff. I go in to get some groceries and almost everyone that I walk by looks me in the eyes, and almost all women are saying hello, and guys are giving me a lot of head nods. I was walking past people much slower than normal, but this stuff hits right away, men especially were hit more than women and most were moving out of my way even though they were not really in the way.

Nothing way out of the ordinary for hits, but I have not really engaged anyone either. I get what I need and go to check out and again this cashier is about 60 white and is Deer in the headlights with me when I start talking with her. She is like a 1 on a 1-10 scale. I am friendly with her and she is blushing a lot and asking me a lot of questions and I even see her look at my finger and see that I am married and she asks anyway. I tell her yes and she just keeps smiling at me and looking at me the whole time while ringing every item up. I live in a small town and typically see all the same people all the time including her and this is not like her at all.

So to really make this thing work, I have to engage more and this was more of a self test and the first time testing this.

2 Swipes/P79

I am very happy at this dose for out in public. 1 swipe to each side of neck. I get the typical effects I am used to out of this. A lot of sexual fantasies are going thru my mind, but easily controlled. Very at peace in my mind and controlled in my thoughts, they are not sporadic and are more focused on whatever I set my mind to. I don`t feel a need like when I was younger and single where I did my best to go out and find some ass, with this I felt like I could go out there and do this without even trying. I was looking thru my phero case and see P79 and thought I would add that so 7.5MCG to the neck. It was 20% Neroli and 2.5MCG a spray so 3 sprays total on neck. When I want to really figure out a molecule much I always add the P79 to bring to the surface the good and bad so I thought this would be a good test.

The Test boost of the cops is taken up a notch and I feel very bold and confident, just a lot of power to this! Surprisingly the sexual urge was much easier to control with the P79 added even though the desire was also taken up another level. Anxiety is easier to control to and I am grounded in my mind and nothing is going to get me down today. Concentration is also much better to. Thought process was more clear and I am able to do anything while being humble at the same time which for me is perfect! I add ADG as a cover scent 20 minutes after adding the P79.

Carpool picks me up and after a few minutes he is looking at me more and his mood is improved and he is more positive than normal and he even laughs about a few things which is not like him for going into work. He is more the serious type, so this was a nice change. I am getting the male neutered dog effect from him with no signs of any negatives, which is what I am used to with the .10% sample.

I get to work and we are walking in and one of the women which is 56 white see me, so I stop sand say hi and she is looking in my eyes and is in a better mood than normal. She is sticking her chest out at me which of course I take notice, so I am starring at her tits and the more I am doing this the bigger her smile gets! I snap myself out of it and we walk in and get ready for work.

I sit by the door like normal so I can watch peoples reactions as they walk in. I only work with 3 women, and almost all guys. Every guy that walks in and by me stops and looks at me and then puts there stuff down and then comes over and starts chatting with me and almost every guy wants a high five, or touches me on the shoulder or some form of physical contact. It actually gets overwhelming where people are blocking the door! It is like all of a sudden they want to be around me like we are best buddies Drinks

We finally get started and get to work and not much to report after this because I operate equipment and am by myself the rest of the night.

With the P79 and ADG as a cover I got about 6 hours out of this. At 5 hours I could feel myself coming down, and at 6 not much left as far as self effects.

OK now end of shift I am parked next to a few others and 1 of them is another woman that is 58 white and she is a handful to say the least! So I start chatting with her while waiting on our ride and she is all smiles and engaging me and smiling more than normal which was saying a lot from this particular woman. She is an Alpha type and is very abrasive, and I have not had any trouble with her in the past, but I was getting IOI`s out of this 14-15 hours later!

X Cop/Sexual Mix

Ok I wanted to really test the sexual power of this thing out. Here is what I wore

2 drops True Instinct
3 swipes X Cops
P77 20MCG
P96 20MCG
ADG Cover

OK I wanted to see how this would work out. Wife and I are having a guy come over from the solar company to give us a quote for our house. I wanted a solid and grounding mix that said don`t mess with me I am the Alpha here, but still be useable and solid for day use and this did the trick for me.

After I put this on, the wife got quite frisky right away and we both had to work to control ourselves before the guy got to our house as we did not have time.

He gets to the house and is 40 white and greets me right away and he comes in and I get him some water and we sit down and he starts going over everything. I make sure I sat right next to him to hit him good with this mix. He was very docile and mellow and he did not show any signs of intimidation at all which is great. He would explain something that was textbook and then say, well this is what I would really do. Kind of like this is my training, but the truth is you would be better off doing this over here instead.

So he was very pleasant to work with and kept complimenting me on the house and wish he was in a better position in his life like me. It went better than normal and while yes he is a salesmen no doubt, I have been looking into this for sometime and know the pitch and the whole routine, but this time with this guy, he was giving us a lot more insight than others in the past about the whole tax deals and everything else which we did not know about previously.

After we were done he actually gave me his personal phone number and not his work one and said we should hangout sometime. So a lot of respect and I felt very grounded and at the same time humble enough to not be cocky at all.

So after this the guy leaves and I go and get a drink of water and go lay down on the bed and ask my wife what she thinks, and she does not say a word and just takes her clothes off, so I do the same and we do not say a word to each other and just get it on. It was way more intense than normal and for me was like a complete orgasm from start to finish! Wife was much more vocal and into things.

As far as the dynamic of the mix I am used to P77/Androstenone really being the driving force of my wifes sexual power with the P96 really tied into things and making her more vocal and having a stronger emotional connection during sex.

The X cops really was more for me to be sexually turned on. So this mix really had something to turn us both on and due to this, it was way more intense for us both and not just her.

X Cop Overdose 15 Swipes!

I read a few posts that say you can`t OD, but why not try for the hell of it! 15 Swipes! 1 to back of each hand, 1 to each forearm, 1 to each side of jawline, 2 to throat, 1 each side of neck, 2 to chin, 1 to back of neck and 1 behind each ear.

Wow holy cow is this dam thing strong and felt like a raging bull! I feel a huge test surge like I need to go work out. My thoughts process is actually more calm and my confidence is the highest it has been out of anything I have used!

I wait 30 minutes and pull out drakar cologne as it is stronger scent wise and I go to spray it and the dam spray head is broken, so I am getting a few drops out of it. Oh well I go with it anyway.

So I have to go to Wal Mart to buy a new battery for my truck and live in a small town and options are limited. I am driving there and I feel to powerful and just to dam good! I get there and gather myself up before I go in.

I finally go in and talk to the lady which is maybe 45 and not half bad looking like a 7. I tell her what I need and she is all smiles and like she is really excited to see me. She rings me up and we continue talking and she is totally eye undressing me, so I return the favor. A few minutes goes by and she is standing there behind the counter and just hardcore starring at me which lasts maybe 20 full seconds and then another customer walks in and I thank her and leave.

They put it in for free so I walk around and every woman I come within 8 feet stops and says hi and is engaging me with IOI`s every one of them all ages and whites and Hispanics! It is overwhelming, to the point where I could not walk around the whole store in little over an hour. So somewhere at 4 swipes and above this does become a magnet for women and will have to test this further! I was getting a lot of hair flipping and lip biting, I even had 2 older ones say we should go out sometime! I tell them I am married and they did not even seem to care! I am kind of shocked by this higher dose that it totally does this.

With men almost all of them acted the same as they did at 2 or 4 swipes where they were respectful and a lot of head nods and moving out of the way, but nothing else is new.

Summary

Sorry for the long post as I actually need to have the wife test now and I want to throw 2-3 drops in the EO diffuser to for funnzies! My best dose of this new formula is 2-3 swipes is good, I need to test much higher to see if I can replicate the hits from the women. Very clean smelling and even going out in public . With no cover I can pull it off, but would still suggest one. A little goes a long way with this new formula. I would love to see more women test this. Definitely neuters men and makes them more docile and can see the whole mind control thing with cops and why now.
10-25-2017 3:59 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-25-2017 5:02 PM

Thanks for this report J.I.T. I enjoyed reading it. Repped. Smile
10-25-2017 5:02 PM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2017 11:15 AM

I put a swipe into my mustache yesterday. The smell was strong for about 10 minutes, and then vanished. Either my brain gated the smell, or it really does mellow out, or a combination of those. I felt good, much like with a MaxT150 stick, but it wasn't AS good as last time. I wasn't significantly happier, hornier, than with a couple swipes on my hands.

This is a single datum, so I'm not going to read into it too heavily, as I also got poor sleep the night before, and it was a rough day in other ways.

Testing continues!
10-26-2017 11:15 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2017 2:43 PM

I have been finding that I do need a break of about 3 days because if I use continuous the self effects are less with each use. I don`t know if the same with other cop products. The last test I did I forgot to note that there was a 3 day break between each use.

I keep seen this T150 stick and will order and test it soon. I have been testing True Essence now that I am done with my Cop x full bottle test.

I hope more women test this to see there view point of things. I will test on my wife when I get a chance.
10-26-2017 2:43 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2017 7:05 PM

Okay so ive been running copsX both solo and in combo and i love the way it smwlls and i love the way i feel on it. I love to bath in my mones but this is definitely something that only a dab will do. And. BAGreat is not lying when he says the smell is spot on. Theres a girl i k ow and it smells just like her. This chick produces alot of copulins naturally and her smell stays with me for at least a week. If you use too much other people with smell you and not care for it as much as you. Cover scent is crucial. I comboed it with a voodoo sample i had and that was awesome. Cougars were lusting after me heavily. A cougar coworker of mine was blushing and making sexual comnebts to me the entire sgift. CopsX plus and evolve spray sample i had was great as well. Only one drop of copX and 6 sprays of evolve. Amazing sex appeal across the board, women of all ages lusting. My mistake was using it solo and w8yh other combos ive used but with more than 2 drops of copX. Im so used to everyone liking me with my other Pheromones, it completely threw me off gaurd when i got hostile reactions. BE CAREFUL if you plan to use at work. Depending on where you work, this juice can contribute to a hostile work environment. The very same cougar coworker hates me immensely, as well as other coworkers. And ive heard of none rage, but i dont think copsX has Androstenone, thought that was copX+. For some reason i have been on full on rage mode since upping my dosage. Little things that i would normally overlook irritate me to the point that i have to fix whatever it is or confront the person or whatever the situation. Things that would normally just irratate me, have been making me mad. And things that normally make me mad give s me extreme and ultimate fury. Its to the point to where people who no me are saying that im acting like a completely differnt person. This jusice might have just cost me job. But i absolutly love the way this makes me feel. Just have to find a balance so oeople dont hate me and i dont get so furious
10-26-2017 7:05 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2017 7:08 PM

(10-25-2017 3:59 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Full Bottle Report

I got my bottle and am excited after the sample one. Very generous at 7.5ML at the .23% concentration. I like the clear bottle so I can see the contents, but know I will have to keep in a dark drawer so the light does not make this thing degrade. This will report will be different because what happened is my sample bottle leaked and was empty and I travel for work, so what I did was clean out the sample bottle real good and then put this new .23% formula in there and it took about 1 1/2 droppers to fill it up all the way.

So all my tests will be the 0.23% formula, but out of the sample bottle and with swipes. I like traveling with the sample bottle and will help me compare with swipes to see how much stronger this stuff is. I will try to condense this report to the important things instead of rambling on.

2 Swipes

2 swipes both to neck. At first I did not think the cop smell was any stronger, but I let sit like BAGreat mentions and it is in fact stronger! I get the immediate test boost I am used to and the 2 swipes of this new formula is about equal to 4 swipes of the 0.10% easy. I get the same effects as I did with the sample and nothing new to report, just much stronger on the formula. I go to dollar store to grab some things for the house that is needed. It is a weekday and early 8Am, so I did not run into anyone there as I walked around. I grabbed what I needed and I go to check out and the cashier is 50 White woman. Right away she looks me in the eyes and says hi, then gets really chatty which is not like her. Normally she is friendly, just not to this level. She kept giving me IOI`s and smiling more than normal at me.

4 Swipes

I take the items from the dollar store and put them in my truck, and add 2 more swipes 1 to each jaw line. I sit in the truck a minute with the windows up and the truck is off and I can really smell this thing hard and is stinking up the truck LOL. I sit for 5 minutes and am a little worried about the smell and being out in public without a cover, but oh well I go with it. I go sit at one of the benches outside by the grocery store. I am noticing that women that all went up on the scale 2 points, so a 6 is now an 8 and so on. At 4 swipes this is a little much as my sexual urge feels like a need more than a want right now. Even with this strong sexual urge I am able to easily control it which is what I really like about this stuff. I go in to get some groceries and almost everyone that I walk by looks me in the eyes, and almost all women are saying hello, and guys are giving me a lot of head nods. I was walking past people much slower than normal, but this stuff hits right away, men especially were hit more than women and most were moving out of my way even though they were not really in the way.

Nothing way out of the ordinary for hits, but I have not really engaged anyone either. I get what I need and go to check out and again this cashier is about 60 white and is Deer in the headlights with me when I start talking with her. She is like a 1 on a 1-10 scale. I am friendly with her and she is blushing a lot and asking me a lot of questions and I even see her look at my finger and see that I am married and she asks anyway. I tell her yes and she just keeps smiling at me and looking at me the whole time while ringing every item up. I live in a small town and typically see all the same people all the time including her and this is not like her at all.

So to really make this thing work, I have to engage more and this was more of a self test and the first time testing this.

2 Swipes/P79

I am very happy at this dose for out in public. 1 swipe to each side of neck. I get the typical effects I am used to out of this. A lot of sexual fantasies are going thru my mind, but easily controlled. Very at peace in my mind and controlled in my thoughts, they are not sporadic and are more focused on whatever I set my mind to. I don`t feel a need like when I was younger and single where I did my best to go out and find some ass, with this I felt like I could go out there and do this without even trying. I was looking thru my phero case and see P79 and thought I would add that so 7.5MCG to the neck. It was 20% Neroli and 2.5MCG a spray so 3 sprays total on neck. When I want to really figure out a molecule much I always add the P79 to bring to the surface the good and bad so I thought this would be a good test.

The Test boost of the cops is taken up a notch and I feel very bold and confident, just a lot of power to this! Surprisingly the sexual urge was much easier to control with the P79 added even though the desire was also taken up another level. Anxiety is easier to control to and I am grounded in my mind and nothing is going to get me down today. Concentration is also much better to. Thought process was more clear and I am able to do anything while being humble at the same time which for me is perfect! I add ADG as a cover scent 20 minutes after adding the P79.

Carpool picks me up and after a few minutes he is looking at me more and his mood is improved and he is more positive than normal and he even laughs about a few things which is not like him for going into work. He is more the serious type, so this was a nice change. I am getting the male neutered dog effect from him with no signs of any negatives, which is what I am used to with the .10% sample.

I get to work and we are walking in and one of the women which is 56 white see me, so I stop sand say hi and she is looking in my eyes and is in a better mood than normal. She is sticking her chest out at me which of course I take notice, so I am starring at her tits and the more I am doing this the bigger her smile gets! I snap myself out of it and we walk in and get ready for work.

I sit by the door like normal so I can watch peoples reactions as they walk in. I only work with 3 women, and almost all guys. Every guy that walks in and by me stops and looks at me and then puts there stuff down and then comes over and starts chatting with me and almost every guy wants a high five, or touches me on the shoulder or some form of physical contact. It actually gets overwhelming where people are blocking the door! It is like all of a sudden they want to be around me like we are best buddies Drinks

We finally get started and get to work and not much to report after this because I operate equipment and am by myself the rest of the night.

With the P79 and ADG as a cover I got about 6 hours out of this. At 5 hours I could feel myself coming down, and at 6 not much left as far as self effects.

OK now end of shift I am parked next to a few others and 1 of them is another woman that is 58 white and she is a handful to say the least! So I start chatting with her while waiting on our ride and she is all smiles and engaging me and smiling more than normal which was saying a lot from this particular woman. She is an Alpha type and is very abrasive, and I have not had any trouble with her in the past, but I was getting IOI`s out of this 14-15 hours later!

X Cop/Sexual Mix

Ok I wanted to really test the sexual power of this thing out. Here is what I wore

2 drops True Instinct
3 swipes X Cops
P77 20MCG
P96 20MCG
ADG Cover

OK I wanted to see how this would work out. Wife and I are having a guy come over from the solar company to give us a quote for our house. I wanted a solid and grounding mix that said don`t mess with me I am the Alpha here, but still be useable and solid for day use and this did the trick for me.

After I put this on, the wife got quite frisky right away and we both had to work to control ourselves before the guy got to our house as we did not have time.

He gets to the house and is 40 white and greets me right away and he comes in and I get him some water and we sit down and he starts going over everything. I make sure I sat right next to him to hit him good with this mix. He was very docile and mellow and he did not show any signs of intimidation at all which is great. He would explain something that was textbook and then say, well this is what I would really do. Kind of like this is my training, but the truth is you would be better off doing this over here instead.

So he was very pleasant to work with and kept complimenting me on the house and wish he was in a better position in his life like me. It went better than normal and while yes he is a salesmen no doubt, I have been looking into this for sometime and know the pitch and the whole routine, but this time with this guy, he was giving us a lot more insight than others in the past about the whole tax deals and everything else which we did not know about previously.

After we were done he actually gave me his personal phone number and not his work one and said we should hangout sometime. So a lot of respect and I felt very grounded and at the same time humble enough to not be cocky at all.

So after this the guy leaves and I go and get a drink of water and go lay down on the bed and ask my wife what she thinks, and she does not say a word and just takes her clothes off, so I do the same and we do not say a word to each other and just get it on. It was way more intense than normal and for me was like a complete orgasm from start to finish! Wife was much more vocal and into things.

As far as the dynamic of the mix I am used to P77/Androstenone really being the driving force of my wifes sexual power with the P96 really tied into things and making her more vocal and having a stronger emotional connection during sex.

The X cops really was more for me to be sexually turned on. So this mix really had something to turn us both on and due to this, it was way more intense for us both and not just her.

X Cop Overdose 15 Swipes!

I read a few posts that say you can`t OD, but why not try for the hell of it! 15 Swipes! 1 to back of each hand, 1 to each forearm, 1 to each side of jawline, 2 to throat, 1 each side of neck, 2 to chin, 1 to back of neck and 1 behind each ear.

Wow holy cow is this dam thing strong and felt like a raging bull! I feel a huge test surge like I need to go work out. My thoughts process is actually more calm and my confidence is the highest it has been out of anything I have used!

I wait 30 minutes and pull out drakar cologne as it is stronger scent wise and I go to spray it and the dam spray head is broken, so I am getting a few drops out of it. Oh well I go with it anyway.

So I have to go to Wal Mart to buy a new battery for my truck and live in a small town and options are limited. I am driving there and I feel to powerful and just to dam good! I get there and gather myself up before I go in.

I finally go in and talk to the lady which is maybe 45 and not half bad looking like a 7. I tell her what I need and she is all smiles and like she is really excited to see me. She rings me up and we continue talking and she is totally eye undressing me, so I return the favor. A few minutes goes by and she is standing there behind the counter and just hardcore starring at me which lasts maybe 20 full seconds and then another customer walks in and I thank her and leave.

They put it in for free so I walk around and every woman I come within 8 feet stops and says hi and is engaging me with IOI`s every one of them all ages and whites and Hispanics! It is overwhelming, to the point where I could not walk around the whole store in little over an hour. So somewhere at 4 swipes and above this does become a magnet for women and will have to test this further! I was getting a lot of hair flipping and lip biting, I even had 2 older ones say we should go out sometime! I tell them I am married and they did not even seem to care! I am kind of shocked by this higher dose that it totally does this.

With men almost all of them acted the same as they did at 2 or 4 swipes where they were respectful and a lot of head nods and moving out of the way, but nothing else is new.

Summary

Sorry for the long post as I actually need to have the wife test now and I want to throw 2-3 drops in the EO diffuser to for funnzies! My best dose of this new formula is 2-3 swipes is good, I need to test much higher to see if I can replicate the hits from the women. Very clean smelling and even going out in public . With no cover I can pull it off, but would still suggest one. A little goes a long way with this new formula. I would love to see more women test this. Definitely neuters men and makes them more docile and can see the whole mind control thing with cops and why now.
Wait so youve been using "swipes" wtf. Ive been using whole drops. No wonder. Ive been using WAAAAAAAYYYYYY TOOO MUCH
10-26-2017 7:08 PM

Share This Thread