Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Impression and More of Copulins X
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: First Impression and More of Copulins X
10-26-2017 8:22 PM

What i did was put the .23% which is the full bottle you recieved and put it in the sample bottle because the sample i have spilled, so i filled it back up with the new formula. I still have to try the drops and now you.mention it i will try 2 drops and report back what i get
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017 8:22 PM by justintime469.)
10-26-2017 8:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-27-2017 6:25 AM

(10-25-2017 3:59 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  I want to throw 2-3 drops in the EO diffuser to for funnzies!

I wanned to suggest this at the time. But I got busy with work that day.

J.I.T. try mixing it with a fruity lemony or melon EO in the diffuser. I rekon it'll spread even more. Sorry for the late reply, just got carried away with work.
10-27-2017 6:25 AM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-27-2017 11:55 AM

(10-27-2017 6:25 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I wanned to suggest this at the time. But I got busy with work that day.

J.I.T. try mixing it with a fruity lemony or melon EO in the diffuser. I rekon it'll spread even more. Sorry for the late reply, just got carried away with work.

Say what now? Stick the cops in a diffuser wth something pleasant and let that sucker burn?
10-27-2017 11:55 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-27-2017 3:01 PM

(10-27-2017 11:55 AM)DtheGreek Wrote:  Say what now? Stick the cops in a diffuser wth something pleasant and let that sucker burn?

Yep. Smile
10-27-2017 3:01 PM

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2017 12:10 AM

(10-23-2017 2:55 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I applied a small amount Thursday night and it’s Sunday night and they’ve still been active on me for three days. No gym, steam room or sauna this weekend except today which the effects were significantly lessened for

I second this. This stuff lasts for days. That might have been one mistake i made earlier with my job situation. I kept layering it on each day, and each day my interactions with my coworkers became more and more hostile. I intentionally skipped a day of use and i still got hostile interactions at work and also experienced that rage i mentioned. Its weird because ive gotten good social intrractions with this stuff on outside of work
10-28-2017 12:10 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2017 5:19 AM

(10-28-2017 12:10 AM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Its weird because ive gotten good social intrractions with this stuff on outside of work

Was this at the same time when you kept layering the copulins i.e., hostile at work results, but good stuff outside of work?
10-28-2017 5:19 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-30-2017 3:06 AM

(10-28-2017 5:19 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Was this at the same time when you kept layering the copulins i.e., hostile at work results, but good stuff outside of work?

Correct, I have yet to experience any negative interactions other than at work
10-30-2017 3:06 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2017 2:54 PM

Update on Full Bottle .23%

I had my wife wear this as promised and hear is my report on it.

This is out of the full bottle .23% 1 drop left and 1 drop right of neck.

Within a few minutes I am getting a very hardcore lust for her more than normal and I am finding her much more attractive than usual. This is just 10 minutes after application. I make her wait 20 minutes before putting on a cover over it which is Irresistible from Givinchy which is a perfume made in France she really likes.

After she puts the cover on the cops hit me even harder. I am thinking now I need to experiment with different scents to make this even more effective! I say this because after she put the cover on I was much more turned on and seen her like a prize I was trying to win and I just had to have her!

I am being much more affectionate towards her because I need to have sex with this woman later and I am willing to do whatever it is I have to do to please her.

Normally I would just have sex with her later, but with the cops I am finding her much more beautiful than normal and more willing to attend to her needs and wants than normal.

I even go out of my way to do all the dishes and clean the house while she does relaxes. As I am doing chores all I can think about is making love to my wife. She is in the other room watching TV and I just can`t get her out of my mind.

So I totally understand this mind control thing I have read about and this is good for totally imprinting on a man and wish more women would test this. I got the same feelings with the .10% sample, but it is so much stronger now.

Any women that may read this, I dare you to try this and ask your man to do chores and watch how fast he is willing to do them!

After this I sit next to her to watch TV and am waiting patiently for bedtime to make love. I am more than willing to attend to her every want and need and am genuine about it, but really my motive is the sex later on.

We get ready for bed and we lay there maybe 10 minutes and then I get up and close the door and it is on from there.

Now this thing for me was very passionate and more love making, than just the physical sex part, really if I had to describe it the way things were designed to be between a man and a woman, and not just some fling or one a ONS.

For me it was like 1 looong orgasm and intense. I was willing to do whatever my wife wanted just for this part. After the love making we lay there and I feel very connected to my wife still even after the sex and I lay right next to her until she falls asleep, where normally I after sex we chat for a second then we both fall asleep. This time I felt very close and bonded with her the way a husband and wife should be so well worth it.

I actually now want to make some combos for my wife and am thinking Instant Sexiness/A and MX300 with 2 drops of this. I don`t know about in public though because I may get pissed if other dudes are hitting on her LOL.

2 drops is more than enough on her and things were great!

3 drops in EO Diffuser

I have a guaranda which is a $20 wal mart special and I have to note that no essential oils have ever been in this thing and bought it just for pheromone tests. It is important to note because lot of EO`s have anti bacterial properties that may effect the integrity of the mones.

This holds 70ML of watter so I fill half way up then throw in 3 drops and then fill rest of the way up and turn it on.

I wait 5 minutes and to my surprise I can barely smell the cops at all coming from this thing even when I put my nose up to the diffuser.

I wait 30 minutes and I can smell the cops in the air, but ever so slightly. I do get a test boost where I do fell better, but it is very marginal at best.

I ask the wife how she feels and if she can smell anything and she also says the same.

I thought I would get much more out of this, and this has nothing to do with the X cops at all and it is not the product by far.

I have tried Androstadienone , A314, A oil, and GOA all in my oil diffuser and all have worked really good except the Androstadienone just diffuses way to fast.

So I did not get much out of this at all and not every test is going to be great, but a learning experience for sure and won`t try cops again in my diffuser, but thought I would share on it.
10-30-2017 2:54 PM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2017 8:17 PM

I suspect cops require a human body carrier. There's a subconscious identification of the cops with the wearer, as your nose picks up the scent close to them and it fades as they depart. If the scent is not associated with a person, it seems to not be very potent. It's more like "someone had sex in here" with zero reaction.
10-31-2017 8:17 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-01-2017 5:08 PM

I applied this Thursday night IIRC, and the vibe went away Tuesday during my regularly scheduled gym, shower, sauna schedule.
11-01-2017 5:08 PM

Share This Thread