Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Impression and More of Copulins X
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First Impression and More of Copulins X
11-01-2017 8:22 PM

(10-27-2017 3:01 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Yep. Smile

I see your diffuser and raise you a "just pour some on the AC filter and get the whole house smelling that way in seconds"

Smoke
11-01-2017 8:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-01-2017 10:05 PM

(11-01-2017 8:22 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  I see your diffuser and raise you a "just pour some on the AC filter and get the whole house smelling that way in seconds"

Smoke

Haaaaa. That's a good test too actually. But the diffuser has a good on/off button that can be switched when and if not needed. Where as the air con will smell like a vagina the whole time. Lol. Unless it's switched off, but still can't control it when it's too hot. Smile
11-01-2017 10:05 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2017 9:03 PM

(11-01-2017 8:22 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  I see your diffuser and raise you a "just pour some on the AC filter and get the whole house smelling that way in seconds"

Smoke

Oh you are so on buddyPartyParty I love a challenge!
11-05-2017 9:03 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-11-2017 10:56 PM

This got me intrigued.

So what is the difference between this product and say, LAL's copulins, or any other copulins from other companies?
11-11-2017 10:56 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2017 2:42 PM

Smoke

OK here is an update and sorry it has taken so long as I am busy. So I was thinking that my house filter is 20X30 and we have a 2500SQ foot house and it would seem like such a waste and plus I think I can do even better than the house filter and here is what I did.

I needed to change wiper blades on the car and some other light maintenance, so I changed the wiper blades and cleaned up her car and then got a new AC filter which is much smaller than the house filter and off hand don`t know the dimensions, but I put 8 drops total on the filter and it is a paper pleated filter I believe if it matters and the car is an 08 Toyota RAV4.

The whole dam car started to smell like cheese and very strong and don`t know what I will tell the wife about this, but whatever. It is way to strong the smell! So I decide to start the car and put vent system on recirculation and let it really stink up the car! I get out while it runs and just double check some of the oils and some other things and then get back in the car and man does it reek bad!

I shut turn off the vent system and the car and asses the self effects and can confirm I am getting the test boost I am used to the feel good effects and my mood and energy levels improve. I shut the door and go inside to shower before we go to get some Nephews soccer game.

I go inside and wife asks why do I smell like cheese? I say well your car was full of trash and I tried to clean it all out, she says "well just shower so we can go". So I shower and change my clothes and we get ready to go and I know she will drive and we get in her car and right away she is not happy and asks "what the hell is this smell?" I say there was a bunch of stuff and left over food I found and that may be it (I exaggerated a little, but whatever LOL). She then says ok well lets go. Now to my surprise as time goes on she is complaining less and I am getting turned on looking at her! I even mention we need alone time tonight and better get it! Now her daughter is with us and I am trying to at good and it takes a lot out of me. Wife is making much more eye contact to, so pretty much all the effects I reported on and got from wearing the X cops I am getting right now but it is hitting hard and is not going away or dying down at all and if anything is getting stronger!

We get her Grandfather which is 90 so he does not have to drive as her Grandmother is out of town and he gets right in and does not say a word about the smell at all and no one mentions it either. Now I know he notices the smell and is just being nice and does not say anything.

5 minutes goes by and he gets very talkative and mentions how well he feels. He is being very upbeat and like he is 30 years younger! I look back as he is in the back seat and he is smiling a lot more and just overall very upbeat and happy.

We finally get there and grab everything and set up our chairs and so on and sit and start watching the soccer game. After 10 minutes I am coming down from the test boost and her grandfather is being less chatty and back to his normal self and within 20 minutes everyone is back to normal.

2 hours later we pack up and leave and get back in the car and within 10 minutes I am feeling better and grandfather is chatty again all the way home with wife making more eye contact as well. Pretty much the effects are starting all over and I feel they are slightly diminished this time due to my test levels being so high over a longer period of time and like I am building a tolerance to this stuff.

So this test was well worth it and wife has not mentioned anything again about the smell at all and it lasted maybe 1 week in her car. Now when she runs the AC she likes to keep it on fresh vent most of the time and think it would have lasts longer as the Cops molecules would have embedded in the cars fabric on the interior(My theory anyway).

So overall a lot of fun and totally worth it! Thanks Greek for the idea!
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 3:23 PM by justintime469.)
11-14-2017 2:42 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2017 6:10 PM

This sound like it might have a hint of bad wolf ie androsterone because I have never gotten the feeling of aggression from copulins product.
11-27-2017 6:10 PM

BAGreat
Vendor

11-27-2017 9:02 PM

(11-27-2017 6:10 PM)mdw Wrote:  This sound like it might have a hint of bad wolf ie androsterone because I have never gotten the feeling of aggression from copulins product.

The Androsterone content in Copulins X is 0.00%. Smile

- B
11-27-2017 9:02 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-25-2018 1:01 AM

i got this on ebay... when it first came out.. and was introduced....

im not hating on this product.....it just has a short lived effect for me...

it hits hard, then just disappear ......

best couplins for me was from adrotics.... when he sold single molecules...
"true essence"? i think it was called ?

that shit was gold..... but no joke.... it could change the whole vibe of a room, depending on the male to male ratio...
lol.... no lie
02-25-2018 1:01 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-30-2018 3:44 PM

From a few days ago: Spammed like 7 drops CX on foreams, neck, torso, chest, ears (no cover) and went to Ross to find some cologne.

Saw Burberry-Touch for $30 and Burberry-Weekend for $20 (never tried).

Decided to buy the Weekend and walked up to the register. Early 20's female cashier was talking with early 20's male loss-prevention dude (both black). Cashier comments on the cologne I'm buying and I explain my rationale with going with Weekend versus the Touch (sillage, longevity, etc). She comments to the loss-prevention dude "do you like this stuff?" and the loss-prevention guy says (soft-spokenly) "I use Nautica". I say "oh cool, Voyage"? He says yes. Cashier smiles at me, says "wow you know your stuff." Didn't interact long enough for definite conclusions, but noticed some flirtiness from the cashier and respect/politeness from loss-prevention guy.

Later went to a bar to drink and added 2 drops Essence of Woman oil to my torso and lots of BW. Typical BW+cops reactions. Respect from male bartender (apologizing for closing out my tab early after I ordered my second drink).
05-30-2018 3:44 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-30-2018 6:07 PM

(05-30-2018 3:44 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  Later went to a bar to drink and added 2 drops Essence of Woman oil to my torso and lots of BW. Typical BW+cops reactions. Respect from male bartender (apologizing for closing out my tab early after I ordered my second drink).

I think at times BW is so VIP people assume the wearer has somewhere super fucking important to go to and they close your tab out fast. Has happened mostly when I carry myself with a sense of urgency but it happens when I don’t.

Counter productive, I want them to feel like they’re important to me like all aspiring people-persons should, and is one reason I’m currently not using mones.
05-30-2018 6:07 PM

Share This Thread