Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test
12-19-2017 3:27 AM

Hello.

I just recieved my second bottle of ETFZ in Aqua Di Gio scent and started my testing of it yesterday. I will be using it around the same targets until I run the bottle dry as a test of it's long-term imprinting qualities, as well as, it's ability to do what the name implies. I will be mostly testing it in the same environment (my job) but also in other venues (around the same targets) as the oppurtunity arises.

I have already used a full bottle of ETFZ and have dialed in on the dose that works best for me (2 sprays). I had some promising results on my first run but wanted to start a thread where I can keep track of the day to day hits for me to look back on and learn from. I am going to make it as detailed as possible.

My Goal: I am looking to escape the friendzone with my primary target and grow closer to a few secondary targets. I am primarily looking for any evidence of imprinting and if there is potential for the coveted, and sometimes scary, fallout.

Testing Environment: Primarily my job. It's a restaurant which I work many different positions in and gives me a lot of close contact with my targets (giving them hours at a time in my phermone cloud)

Exposure Times: Most of my targets will be exposed to my cloud for between 5 to 8 hours each day.

List of Primary and Secondary Targets:

Primary Target: C, caucasian, 23, brunette, 10/10, Flirty yet reserved, Trusts absolutely nobody as a result of being emotionally fucked hard in the past, emotionally reserved, bi-curious, doesn't like kino.

Secondary Target 1: K, caucasian, 21, brunette, 9.5/10, Extremely flirty and out going, emotionally reserved, bi-sexual.

Secondary Target 2: M, caucasian, 21, red head, 9.5/10, a little flirty, emotionally reserved, bi-sexual. (probably won't hear about this one until mid Jan as she will be away for a few weeks)

Secondary Target 3: R, caucasian, 18, brunette, 8.5/10, flirty, emotionally an open book, straight.

Secondary Target 4: M2, caucasian, 20, blonde, 8/10, flirty, emotionally an open book, bi-sexual.

Secondary Target 5: A, caucasian, 19, red head, 8.5/10, extremely flirty, emotionally an open book, bi-sexual.

Secondary Target 6: A2, caucasian, 18, red head, 6/10, not very flirty, emotionally reserved, as best I can tell she's asexual, also really loves giving me kino (gives me a back/shoulder massage quite often, almost daily).

Secondary Target 7: R2, caucasian, 26, blonde, 7.5/10, not flirty at all, emotionally reserved, straight.

My Info: 26 years old, caucasian

First bottle results and indications:

It was over a month and a half ago that I ran my first bottle dry. As a result I don't remember many of the day to day hits that happened (which is the main reason I'm making this thread). Here are a few that stood out so much that they stuck in my memory.

My primary target C gave me her phone number, which is something she has never done to any straight guy in the 3 years she has been working there. She had a long term boyfriend at the time who was very controlling and checked her phone often to make sure that she wasn't texting other guys. This was after approximately 5 exposures (2 sprays on the neck).

One day in the back of the restaurant I was walking to get something and someone with a knife in their hand almost backed into me. I instinctively put both of my hands out to stop them from backing into me. Once they stopped I kept walking but still had my hands out in front of me and C was walking towards me and she reached out and grabbed both of my hands. She held them for about 5 full seconds before letting go and apologizing. She was staring into my eyes the whole time. This was after about 10-12 exposures (2 sprays on the neck). This was about a week and a half after she broke up with her long term boyfriend.

There was a girl who used to work at the restaurant I'll call G (17, brunette, 8.5/10, very slutty) who after about 3 exposures tried to kiss me in the cooler. This was pretty unexpected as I had never been flirty or shown any kind of interest in her. Shortly after she got fired for unrelated issues and began exhibiting some pretty stalkerish behavior. She started showing up to work to get lunch every single day for a while just to see me. She also made several posts on facebook that insinuating that we had been dating and I broke her heart. Also she told all of her friends that I sent her flowers. Crazy chick. This was after about 10 exposures (although she did get about 3 exposures to M3X right before she got fired so it might have been that that pushed her over the edge.

Let the Journey Begin. Good Bomb

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2017 3:36 AM by onlythebest.)
12-19-2017 3:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test
12-19-2017 9:40 AM

Good luck with hooking up with your primary target! Looking forward to reading about your experiences!
12-19-2017 9:40 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-19-2017 10:37 AM

(12-19-2017 3:27 AM)onlythebest Wrote:  Primary Target: C, caucasian, 23, brunette, 10/10, Flirty yet reserved, Trusts absolutely nobody as a result of being emotionally fucked hard in the past, emotionally reserved, bi-curious, doesn't like kino.

My primary target C gave me her phone number, which is something she has never done to any straight guy in the 3 years she has been working there. She had a long term boyfriend at the time who was very controlling and checked her phone often to make sure that she wasn't texting other guys. This was after approximately 5 exposures (2 sprays on the neck).

I should preface everything below with the fact that you are 26 and still work in a restaurant, which means you're currently not setting the world on fire with your ambition, and women with options will react accordingly. As someone who was in this position when I was that age, lack of drive speaks volumes about a person's emotional maturity.

You're attracted to her because you want to save her, but more than likely, she doesn't want to be saved. There's a reason that she ended up with a controlling boyfriend, and you're running head-first into her drama without knowing anything about it or her.

Imagine for a moment that she's not actually the victim, but the predator. Right now, you're a sitting duck.

She actively gave you her phone number, so she's already profiled you as a beta-male (aka prey).

Earlier you made a post about the dark side of mones. You might consider taking some of your own advise before it's too late.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-19-2017 10:37 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2017 12:42 PM

Code:
Once they stopped I kept walking but still had my hands out in front of me and C was walking towards me and she reached out and grabbed both of my hands. She held them for about 5 full seconds before letting go and apologizing. She was staring into my eyes the whole time. This was after about 10-12 exposures (2 sprays on the neck). This was about a week and a half after she broke up with her long term boyfriend.

Damaged goods alert. Just say'in.Sorry
12-19-2017 12:42 PM

dave2789
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2017 1:06 PM

run far away and dont look back cause she will eat you alive if you arent careful
12-19-2017 1:06 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-19-2017 1:15 PM

Drinks just wanted to toast the hiring manager for his ability to hire and retain bi-sexual women. Now that is a skill that needs to be taught.

I'll say this....I've had workplace relationships before and they can really be tricky. I should have followed some of the advice you are getting now. Flirting is fun at work.

But there be CRAZY women out there. Just saying.
12-19-2017 1:15 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-19-2017 5:26 PM

Am not a big fan of office romance either. But I do love to flirt at work.

Be careful Best. Smile
12-19-2017 5:26 PM
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-20-2017 2:31 AM

I should add a couple more people to my list:

Secondary Target 8: S, caucasian, 18, blonde, 8/10, not flirty at all, emotionally reserved, straight (as far as I know).

Not Targets but people likely to be effected by the mones:

Non Target 1: E, male, caucasian, 20, not flirty at all, emotionally reserved, gay.

Non Target 2: L, male, caucasian, 21, brunette, very flirty, emotionally reserved, gay.

Non Target 3: B, caucasian, 16, brunette, a little flirty, emotionally reserved, straight.

Two days ago I did my first re-test run.

App: 2 sprays on the neck.

Hits:

I was working on the line and A asked me to push her hair out of her face as it was bothering her. She was standing next to her best friend and her boyfriend was watching from across the counter. I did it and her face lit up. I should mention that her bf doesn't care about that kind of stuff. In fact he has tried to convince me to do a 3 way with them about 4 times in the past week. He always tells me not to tell her that he wants the 3 way so I suspect she doesn't know that he doesn't mind me touching her (they have been dating about a week), but he doesn't like when she gets touched by any other guy.

A spent a LOT of time in my cloud. Anytime she wanted to play on her phone she would come stand inches away from me (usually she keeps at least a foot or so of distance).

B was giving me a lot of IOIs, hair twirling, pointing her body towards me (even when talking to other people), and would go out of her way to find me when she needed help with something.

All in all not that many hits but I did spend a lot of time with very few people around.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-20-2017 2:31 AM

onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-20-2017 3:12 AM

Today's report:

App: 2.5 sprays on my neck (accidentally missed my neck with half a spray so I added an extra).

About an hour of being in my cloud, S was complaining about how she had to fix her car and how her family is a bunch of shitbags and saying how nothing about her life was good. I asked her if there was anything about life that didn't suck and she replied "Well dick is good." A few minutes later she was joking about murder and I said "the only time murder is good is when you get murdered by pussy." she laughed and said "the dick is supposed to be the one murdering the pussy." This is the first time she has ever talked about anything sexual at all. Definately a hit.

C was doing a lot of verbal mirroring and preening today.

After work (about 8 hours after my initial app) L asked if I wanted to go to the bar to play a couple games of pool. We went and I sprayed another spray of ETFZ on my throat to see how it hits in the bar (never used it in a situation like this before). Got there and it was a sausage fest. Only one girl who left shortly after we arrived. We played a couple games of pool and some random dude comes up to us and asks to play a game of doubles. There was only 3 of us so obviously we needed to find a 4th. I go out for a cigarette and notice that there are now 2 girls sitting at the bar.

When I get back inside L and the random dude are playing pool with the 2 girls. The first thing one of them says is "I'm married." the second one (I'll call X) immediately says "I'm not." Random dude was trying to flirt with X but she shut him down. I watch the game and X's team won (she didn't get a single ball in, her friend got them all, she clearly sucks at pool). X moans a bit about how she didn't hit any balls in and then the two off them went back to the bar to chat.

I needed to head home so I say goodbye to L and random dude and then approach X and her friend to do the same. I tell X that she should practice more pool so that she can get better at pool. She sticks out her hand like she wants a handshake so I give her one and she holds my hand with both of hers and puts it against her face. Then she started asking me what else I had for "sage" advice. I give her random advice about stupid shit for about 5 minutes and tell her that I need to go. She was holding my hand against her face the whole time. Alcohol wasn't much of a factor, she only drank about a quarter of her drink before I left.

X, caucasian, around 25, 7/10, blonde.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-20-2017 3:12 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-20-2017 1:55 PM

You could try to play one on one spin the bottle.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2017 1:55 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
12-20-2017 1:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for Vaccine 74 37,081 11-17-2019 11:59 AM
Last Post: Cyperian_xi
  Escape The Friendzone Summary and Comparison to Xist. Musician1994 138 74,195 12-21-2018 7:44 AM
Last Post: Test.of.Sweden
Sad ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good pherolesbian 14 3,326 04-10-2017 6:41 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so... latorrin82 9 5,047 05-11-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace