Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so...
latorrin82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so...
05-05-2015 12:36 PM

Woukd be a good idea to combine it with cohesion? Just a thought.
05-05-2015 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so...
05-05-2015 4:41 PM

has ETFZ been working well for you? if so, why combine it?
05-05-2015 4:41 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-05-2015 11:09 PM

I'd suggest running EFZ solo and not adding any comfort product to it.

The key to getting out of the friendzone is sexual tension. The key to getting into the friendzone is too much comfort. Blush

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-05-2015 11:09 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-06-2015 5:51 PM

I want to play around with ETFZ more, but I feel like it requires a solid solo - or small group - interaction lasting more than a few hours. Those opportunities are hard to come by for anyone I'd be interested in trying that product with.

My Journal
05-06-2015 5:51 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-11-2015 1:17 AM

So EFZ is just a conservative sexual blend? None based, I'm guessing? It would explain why it wasn't doing anything for me. When I get friendzoned, it's a friends with benefits zone. Nearly all of my female friends want to get physical or sexual with me... but only as a friend. Comfort and feelings were what I was hoping to get out of EFZ.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-11-2015 1:17 AM

moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2015 1:59 AM

You get the point, Cornfed

relationship formula Wrote:INTEREST + COMFORT = ORDINARY FRIEND
INTEREST + FEELING = FANS
COMFORT + FEELING = BEST FRIEND

INTEREST + COMFORT + FEELING = FALL IN LOVE

I'm sure you've been hear this "Mones is just a tool"
to exit EFZ you must to learn how to comfort and build a feeling to girls you like beside use mones to attract attention
05-11-2015 1:59 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-11-2015 4:56 AM

(05-11-2015 1:17 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  So EFZ is just a conservative sexual blend? None based, I'm guessing? It would explain why it wasn't doing anything for me. When I get friendzoned, it's a friends with benefits zone. Nearly all of my female friends want to get physical or sexual with me... but only as a friend. Comfort and feelings were what I was hoping to get out of EFZ.

You realize that you can steer the sex in such a way she develops deeper feelings for you right?

Put it this way, no matter how much a woman tells you that she'll only have sex with but won't have feelings for you, that's 99.99% of the time an outright lie. Women need to have some level of feelings for a man to be willing to have sex with him.

Try this - next time during sex, get into the , wrap one arm strongly around her back and embrace her to you. Gently neck her on her LEFT and move up to sucking on her earlobe, or suck on her LEFT breast.

With your free hand, fondle her clit, all the while SLOWLY grinding with her and bring her to an explosive orgasm. Once she's done gasping for air, kiss her deeply while still holding her in a firm but loving embrace in the lotus position. Lean forward while kissing, lay her down on her back and end the kiss with you looking DEEP into her eyes. Smile with your eyes.

Rinse and repeat over different encounters with the same woman.

Then come back and tell me about her not having sufficiently deep feelings for you. *nudge nudge wink wink* Prankster2Party2

Note - if she is the 0.01% who is not willing to have deeper feelings for you, she may not allow the lotus position experience beyond the first time, if at all. TOO INTENSE, she will say. Big Grin

Edit: with regards to mones, if these women are already throwing themselves sexually at you, I'd suggest EFZ during pre-sexual (social) encounters (to keep them nice and warm) and GOA during sex itself.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 6:30 AM by kimosabe.)
05-11-2015 4:56 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-11-2015 11:12 AM

(05-11-2015 1:17 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  So EFZ is just a conservative sexual blend? None based, I'm guessing? It would explain why it wasn't doing anything for me. When I get friendzoned, it's a friends with benefits zone. Nearly all of my female friends want to get physical or sexual with me... but only as a friend. Comfort and feelings were what I was hoping to get out of EFZ.

im curious cornfed, are you super blessed with an appealing physical appearance?

or are you just naturally that good at turning on their sexual desire switches?
05-11-2015 11:12 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-11-2015 1:32 PM

Well, Vinz, I wouldn't say I'm the greatest looking. I've got a spare tire and a few skin problems. But I'd say I have a personality that draws them in. I'm well spoken, with a strong sense of humor and I generally say and do whatever I want. If I see a woman I want to talk to, I just do it. If I want to tell a woman i think she's pretty, i do so. When a woman needs someone to listen to her ramble about her problems, alright. I don't get hung up on the rules. I'm not a PUA but I like the kino and I get started early on the physical contact. A hand on the shoulder or their lower back when they're speaking. Or if she's laying across a couch and I want to sit down, i pick up her ankles, sit down, and put her feet in my lap and use her legs as an armrest. It's crazy how much physical contact you can get away with if you're not being overtly sexual about it. The rest is just being quick to recognize the strong IOIs when they happen. And the women I get with are big on knowing I'm not just trying to get in their pants, so usually once I start kissing them and making out a bit, they usually voice their unsurety, and I always say "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. But kissing you is nice." Then I stop and back off. Usually they jump me at that point, and once I've slept with them once, repeat performances are easy. Only time it's gotten me in trouble is with the ones who start being unsure if they want to see me because they always end up sleeping with me. Well, there's also the problem that I often become the "other man" to my taken friends.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-11-2015 1:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-11-2015 1:44 PM

(05-11-2015 1:32 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  Well, Vinz, I wouldn't say I'm the greatest looking. I've got a spare tire and a few skin problems. But I'd say I have a personality that draws them in. I'm well spoken, with a strong sense of humor and I generally say and do whatever I want. If I see a woman I want to talk to, I just do it. If I want to tell a woman i think she's pretty, i do so. When a woman needs someone to listen to her ramble about her problems, alright. I don't get hung up on the rules. I'm not a PUA but I like the kino and I get started early on the physical contact. A hand on the shoulder or their lower back when they're speaking. Or if she's laying across a couch and I want to sit down, i pick up her ankles, sit down, and put her feet in my lap and use her legs as an armrest. It's crazy how much physical contact you can get away with if you're not being overtly sexual about it. The rest is just being quick to recognize the strong IOIs when they happen. And the women I get with are big on knowing I'm not just trying to get in their pants, so usually once I start kissing them and making out a bit, they usually voice their unsurety, and I always say "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. But kissing you is nice." Then I stop and back off. Usually they jump me at that point, and once I've slept with them once, repeat performances are easy. Only time it's gotten me in trouble is with the ones who start being unsure if they want to see me because they always end up sleeping with me. Well, there's also the problem that I often become the "other man" to my taken friends.

You remind me a lot of myself. Everything you wrote is how I'd describe myself.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-11-2015 1:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Escape the Frienzone (ETFZ) initial review TracerX 3 1,474 09-07-2022 1:37 PM
Last Post: CanU_see me
  ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for Vaccine 74 49,833 11-17-2019 11:59 AM
Last Post: Cyperian_xi
Sad ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good pherolesbian 14 5,255 04-10-2017 6:41 AM
Last Post: MMM