Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escape the Frienzone (ETFZ) initial review
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Escape the Frienzone (ETFZ) initial review
10-07-2021 5:36 AM

I'm actually really impressed by this product it is magical, initially I wanted to get it in order to see how it affects girls with whom I'm not on the sexual page and see what happens Pilot But I noticed it also works oddly well with new girls.

Date test
Background: So this one one girl I met sometime ago and picked her up by the beach without using any mones at all originally. There was a flowing conversation, some nice IOIs and a phone number exchange in the end. A week after, I've invited her out while wearing Unresistable, no overdose or anything but the atmosphere wasn't as magical as it was without it, less IOIs and all, and kinda I dunno it felt like we both didn't really wanna be there.

So I invited her out around.. 1 month after and applied 2 sprays of ETFZ (unscented version, covered with a cologne). I was shocked, suddenly the conversation was flowing even better than the first time, she initiated the kino and really it all felt like high school, like just flowing without too much thinking. Overall I felt there was some reset thingy from her side. Later sh texted me a lot that day, something which she hasn't done before.

Street encounter test
After the date I was walking in the street and like my phone's internet kinda stopped working so I asked one girl for some directions who was like a white 172cm slim brunette ~27yo. And kinda she was just looking at me for a second and a half with a smile "oh right! well it..yeah right over that way" bla bla, and we kinda ended up walking together, and instead of going home we did a 1 hour stroll. Conversation was flowing and she initiated the first kino even. Then jumped to my favorite bar for a few min. Overall she was really happy with the spontaneous meeting saying it's fate and all and asked if we'll meet again. We exchanged phone numbers.

Bus stop test

I was in a completely different area now so I had to get home, so I decided to take the bus, and there was the next lady (ultra slim white black haired, 20yo, around 165cm) . I decided to try a different approach this time, rather then just asking something I just looked forward and started to tell some bullshit about one local restaurant there, not even looking at her for like 2 min and just monologing, and when I looked to my left, she was so smiling, and I just looked back and smiled, and she gave me her hand and like "Oh my name is..xyz". Yeah and we start to talk for 5 min about, and the bus is arriving so we just exchanged numbers.

Dance Course test
This is now a different day, I've decided to try ETFZ at dancing classes, a long crash course which I was never in and there's lots of people. Again applied two sprays of ETFZ on the neck with cover scent. I guess it's obvious but I'll still mention that you switch dance partners in those classes every 5 min of so, so everyone gets a taste or a scent of your mones.

Overall to summarize it everything was smooth, no weird vibes from any of the girls. No one there really knew each other, and during the breaks 3 of the girls I danced with (in total I dance with like 12) gathered around me automatically and we chatted, I noticed while we sat that the others didn't really interact with each other during breaks so we were like the only gang that was talking. I took contact from one of them at the end. Overall I'm very pleased with the results.

A word on the self effects:
I have to say, when I spray this on myself it kinda makes me feel weird at first, I don't feel overall positive I think it neutralizes me to being neutral? I can't really define the self effects.. maybe it's a mood reset self-effect for me, but it definitely makes me a bit more self aware.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
10-07-2021 5:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Escape the Frienzone (ETFZ) initial review
10-07-2021 9:22 AM

I gave you reps.

Good review.

Overall, how would you describe yourself without pheromones? Do you get aggressive fast? Your race?

How is your self esteem? Is it something you worked on?

Athleticism?

I kind of have an idea on what the answers going to be based on your reactions but this information will provide vendors and even help customers who might have similar personality to choose a product down the line when they do their research
10-07-2021 9:22 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

10-07-2021 10:26 AM

(10-07-2021 9:22 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  I gave you reps.

Good review.

Overall, how would you describe yourself without pheromones? Do you get aggressive fast? Your race?

How is your self esteem? Is it something you worked on?

Athleticism?

I kind of have an idea on what the answers going to be based on your reactions but this information will provide vendors and even help customers who might have similar personality to choose a product down the line when they do their research

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it Smile Let's start with easy part, so I'm a 27yo Caucasian. I don't really get aggressive fast, I'm rather chill. Athleticism? Yeah I do love sports doing them around 3-4 per week, but I'm not ripped or jacket, just fit you could say.

Regarding the self esteem, it's pretty good(I never had to really dig deep into it so I wouldn't say it's something I worked on hard, but overall we all learn and improve so). I'm an ENFP by personality, the description is pretty accurate, pretty outgoing and talkative usually Big Grin With that said I don't always manage to get sexual with everyone I please, but I'm working on that.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2021 10:28 AM by TracerX.)
10-07-2021 10:26 AM
CanU_see me
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2022 1:37 PM

(10-07-2021 10:26 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it Smile Let's start with easy part, so I'm a 27yo Caucasian. I don't really get aggressive fast, I'm rather chill. Athleticism? Yeah I do love sports doing them around 3-4 per week, but I'm not ripped or jacket, just fit you could say.

Regarding the self esteem, it's pretty good(I never had to really dig deep into it so I wouldn't say it's something I worked on hard, but overall we all learn and improve so). I'm an ENFP by personality, the description is pretty accurate, pretty outgoing and talkative usually Big Grin With that said I don't always manage to get sexual with everyone I please, but I'm working on that.
Any other updates
09-07-2022 1:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test onlythebest 22 12,031 09-07-2022 1:26 PM
Last Post: CanU_see me
  ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for Vaccine 74 49,259 11-17-2019 11:59 AM
Last Post: Cyperian_xi
  Escape The Friendzone Summary and Comparison to Xist. Musician1994 138 94,710 12-21-2018 7:44 AM
Last Post: Test.of.Sweden
Sad ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good pherolesbian 14 5,187 04-10-2017 6:41 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so... latorrin82 9 6,784 05-11-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace