Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
Escape The Friendzone Summary and Comparison to Xist.
Musician1994
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Escape The Friendzone Summary and Comparison to Xist.
03-10-2015 1:00 PM

Hey Everyone!

This product has worked wonders for me. Females are more touchy, more receptive, and more friendly. I've had three women "fall" for me after one or two exposures for about 1-2 hours. All who have said they couldn't see themselves with me.

Escape the Friendzone really works. Compared to xist, for some reason, I didn't get any obvious hits. If I did, I'd have to try again and again. With Escape the Friendzone, 3 sprays to the neck, back of the neck, and wrists, I had three women falling for me. One which is now my current girlfriend, and the other two who couldn't deal with the fact that they couldn't be with me. Yes, they slowly drifted apart after finding out I was dating this girl. I tried Xist on my current girlfriend when she was just a friend and got no results. I tried Escape the Friendzone one night, and BAM. Hookup session. Not all the way. But in good time. She also responds very well to The Hookup.

I would be careful with Escape the Friendzone as if you don't want your female friends falling for you, they will if you wear this. This is hands down one of my favourite products.

For everyones information, I am 20 years old, 5'10, 145lbs, asian and above average looks.
03-10-2015 1:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Escape The Friendzone Summary and Comparison to Xist.
03-10-2015 1:27 PM

(03-10-2015 1:00 PM)Musician1994 Wrote:  Hey Everyone!

This product has worked wonders for me. Females are more touchy, more receptive, and more friendly. I've had three women "fall" for me after one or two exposures for about 1-2 hours. All who have said they couldn't see themselves with me.

Escape the Friendzone really works. Compared to xist, for some reason, I didn't get any obvious hits. If I did, I'd have to try again and again. With Escape the Friendzone, 3 sprays to the neck, back of the neck, and wrists, I had three women falling for me. One which is now my current girlfriend, and the other two who couldn't deal with the fact that they couldn't be with me. Yes, they slowly drifted apart after finding out I was dating this girl. I tried Xist on my current girlfriend when she was just a friend and got no results. I tried Escape the Friendzone one night, and BAM. Hookup session. Not all the way. But in good time. She also responds very well to The Hookup.

I would be careful with Escape the Friendzone as if you don't want your female friends falling for you, they will if you wear this. This is hands down one of my favourite products.

For everyones information, I am 20 years old, 5'10, 145lbs, asian and above average looks.

That's GREAT! I used to really like XiSt (Still do) but after I found Grail of Affection (which seems pretty similar to Escape The Friendzone) and it works surprisingly quickly, more quickly than XiSt did. I hope things keep moving forward in a fun way for you!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-10-2015 1:27 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-10-2015 3:39 PM

sounds like a good product. did you use ETF on your gf and other two girls from the beginning or they were friends already and you actually ESCAPED the friendzone?
03-10-2015 3:39 PM
Musician1994
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-10-2015 5:20 PM

(03-10-2015 1:27 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That's GREAT! I used to really like XiSt (Still do) but after I found Grail of Affection (which seems pretty similar to Escape The Friendzone) and it works surprisingly quickly, more quickly than XiSt did. I hope things keep moving forward in a fun way for you!

I enjoy Grail of Affection as well!! Both are fantastic products!
(03-10-2015 3:39 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  sounds like a good product. did you use ETF on your gf and other two girls from the beginning or they were friends already and you actually ESCAPED the friendzone?

I didn't use escape the friendzone for the beginning. I knew these girls in August.. and once I started wearing ETF in December-January. All three of them took a liking to me.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2015 5:21 PM by Musician1994.)
03-10-2015 5:20 PM

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-10-2015 5:28 PM

Awesome report. Could I ask what sort of actions they did that made you believe ETFZ played a major role in it?

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
03-10-2015 5:28 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-10-2015 5:39 PM

This report has me excited. In fact, M1994, you inspired me to wear ETFZ today. I wore 3 sprays - 2 neck, 1 wrist(s).

My wife and I were in a bit of a fight from last night, and she was cold as hell to me. I put on ETFZ when she went upstairs for a few minutes. After she came back, just 15 minutes of exposure had her relaxed, open, and trying to work things out. She was much more amenable, and all was forgiven. So it has merit with current relationships, but of course - this will need to be replicated.

I have a few lady friends I can test this on. We'll see what happens, though I wouldn't want to lose them if it works that well!

My Journal
03-10-2015 5:39 PM
Musician1994
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-11-2015 10:02 AM

(03-10-2015 5:28 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  Awesome report. Could I ask what sort of actions they did that made you believe ETFZ played a major role in it?

Well. When I met them all in August, I got to know them pretty well. All three were fairly attractive females. My current girlfriend being the most attractive, and likable. Maybe, a couple months later, I noticed that they were all hi-fiving me, and maybe a casual hug here and there. In November, I started defining the relationship with each of them. They all said we were just friends and I had coped with that. I tried ETFZ one night, and BAM. There were obvious differences. More touching, no more hi fives, longer sensual hugs, ect. This is what made me see the difference. Then one night, I was with my current girlfriend when she was just my friend.. And we hooked up. Now, I am extremely happy with my dream girl and best friend. It's amazing. I've maybe used 3ML of the 30ML bottle. It works great. I've done a little testing afterwards. It just brings a sense of feeling safe, and being relaxed and calm.
(03-10-2015 5:39 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  This report has me excited. In fact, M1994, you inspired me to wear ETFZ today. I wore 3 sprays - 2 neck, 1 wrist(s).

My wife and I were in a bit of a fight from last night, and she was cold as hell to me. I put on ETFZ when she went upstairs for a few minutes. After she came back, just 15 minutes of exposure had her relaxed, open, and trying to work things out. She was much more amenable, and all was forgiven. So it has merit with current relationships, but of course - this will need to be replicated.

I have a few lady friends I can test this on. We'll see what happens, though I wouldn't want to lose them if it works that well!

Thats fantastic that it worked. It really is an all around amazing product. I am a huge Pheromone Treasures fan. Every product has worked fantastic for me. I have The Captain, The Hookup, Escape The Friendzone, and Grail of Affection. With GOA, I have yet to pay attention for hits.. But I know they're happening. I plan on getting Dunamis Duo next. I got the sample, and the effects did last a long time.. I just want to actually test it.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 10:04 AM by Musician1994.)
03-11-2015 10:02 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-11-2015 10:15 AM

have you ever or anyone used ETFZ from the getgo on any girls? I wonder if its as effective on girls we just met.
03-11-2015 10:15 AM

MMM

Rep Post

03-11-2015 10:50 AM

Who was it that got banned after starting FORUM WARS after raving about PT products? touche

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 10:51 AM by MMM.)
03-11-2015 10:50 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-11-2015 10:57 AM

(03-11-2015 10:50 AM)MMM Wrote:  Who was it that got banned after starting FORUM WARS after raving about PT products? touche

Wow, I must have missed something interesting!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-11-2015 10:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test onlythebest 20 5,893 12-24-2018 12:53 AM
Last Post: MisterY