Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test
12-20-2017 9:17 PM

Today's report:

App: 2 sprays on the neck.

Hits:

Usually S is the type to only speak when spoken to type. Today she was very chatty with me. Said hi as soon as I walked in the door and wouldn't leave me alone. I also noticed her looking at me a ton out of the corner of my eye. She has only been exposed to ETFZ 3 times (including today) and really seems to be coming out of her shell. She was also wearing makeup which I haven't seen in the past.

B was also waing makeup. She asked me how it looked and what I thought of it. The last time she wore makeup was when she came into work with her boyfriend. Also at one point she accidentally bumped her butt into me and I said "butt bump" after which she intentionally bumped her butt into mine about 5 times in a row. Very out of character. I will have to be VERY careful with this one.

Last night I mentioned 2 girls that I breifly interacted with at the bar. Well today at work X showed up with some guy and bought food. We didn't tell her where we worked but L was wearing his work shirt at the bar which prominately displays the company's emblem. I asked a couple co-workers if anyone had seen her come in before and nobody could remember seeing her there before. Could be a coincidence or a hit. Who knows.

This isn't a hit but there were a group of 6 girls that came in (aged 18 to 21ish) and as soon as they got inside they were checking me out. They all kept looking at me, even while their order was being taken. As soon as I would look at them they would divert their gaze. Except for one who would maintain eye contact with me until I had to look away. One of them couldn't stop touching her neck. A nice organic hit.

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-20-2017 9:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-21-2017 7:52 PM

Today's Report:

App: 2 sprays on the neck

Hits:

Today B was initiating kino every chance she got. Anytime I walked by she would touch me on the arm, give me a high five, or if I was getting something from the bottom shelf, touch me on the head. She also bumped her butt into me 3 times in the area of the restaurant that had the most room. She also kept talking to me every chance she had. This mone is effecting her hard. No evidence of imprinting as of yet. This mone would be great for high school guys. Her exposure time was around 4 hours.

Today A was giving me a lot of kino as well. Touching me on the arm and putting stickers on me. 5 hours of exposure.

A bi-sexual guy that I work with, I'll call him E2 (21, caucasian, brunette, not at all flirty) was showing some butt crack and I told him crack kills. He told me that if I didn't like it I should pull up his pants and "if you like that then we should...never mind not gonna go there." First time he has ever made a sexual comment at work.

As far as the straight guys at work go, they all seem to be treating me the same. I haven't noticed any negative effects on dudes.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-21-2017 7:52 PM

onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-24-2017 2:04 AM

Today's Report:

Not much happened toady as far as hits but I'm noticing some developments.

A told me that she's going to get another tattoo. She asked me what she should get and where she should get it. I told her to get a bee on her knee. She thought it was hilarious and said she's gonna get it. I will let you guys know if she does.

S has been all smiles aound me lately. She used to be the type to have resting bitch face and only smile at jokes and stuff like that. But now she keeps a smile on her face whenever she is there. Could be a coincidence or she might just be getting more comfortable but the timing is interesting.

I have two days in a row off so there won't be any reports. I might run swoon tomorrow while christmas shopping.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-24-2017 2:04 AM
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-24-2017 2:20 AM

I want you guys to know that I've spent the past few days really thinking about what you were saying about C and how it's not worth it. I have a rule that when multiple people give me the same advice it is best to take a couple of days to think about it before making a decision.

You guys are absolutely right. I was a fool for thinking that anything could (should) happen between C. Best case scenario I get to bed her and then have to deal with all of her baggage from that point on. Even if I could "save" her it wouldn't be worth it in the end. There are plenty of beautiful women in the world and many of them don't have the baggage that she does. It would be dumb to waste my time on her.

It's a tough pill to swallow but this is why I joined the forum in the first place. I wanted to get advice from those who have "been there, done that" and I really appreciate you all telling me to pull my head out of my ass and realize that the sea is full of fish. I will be focusing on the path of least resistance and persue more sane women.

Thank you for the advice. It wasn't wasted (at least not in this case).

Onward!

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-24-2017 2:20 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-24-2017 2:23 AM

Especially when ya have a massive leverage with mones and all, u'll have more options. And more options mean more women. And more women means less needy. That's what I've been noticing in me personal life. Although sometimes I do the stupidest shit ever, I get back on to go onwards. Lol.
12-24-2017 2:23 AM
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-26-2017 10:01 PM

Woke up today feeling fucking Alpha. And I mean FUCKING ALPHA! Like every woman in the world wishes my dick was in their mouth. Not even gonna try to guess why, but I want to note that I went moneless yesterday. Wore Swoon christmas eve and ETFZ the day before that. Maybe something in them dropped my T level. Not sure. Either way, my hits today were likely due to a combination of ETFZ and my probably extra alpha body language. Now that that's out of the way, here is today's report.

App: 2 sprays on the neck. 2 additional sprays on the same app point about 6 hours after initial app.

As mentioned before, this one hits youngins hard. First hit was a young girl (16ish, brunette, caucasian, 8/10. Feels weird rating minors but I realize that there may be some highschool kids lurking around and I want this to be helpful for them too). She was taking pictures of me with her phone. I only know this because the flash went off all 3 times that I walked by her. She was probably in my cloud for a minute to a minute and a half.

Second hit was a woman in her late 20s or early 30s (blonde, caucasian, 8.5/10). Brought her her food and she thanked me and I replied with "my pleasure." she smiled at me and said "I wish it could have been my pleasure instead." and then turned a little red. Every time I walked near her she would stop what she was doing and watch me. A little weird. Probably 45 seconds of exposure.

Third hit was two teenage girls (18ish, one blonde, one brunette, both caucasian, both 9/10). After they were done eating I grabbed their empty plates and they both started giggling like school girls. The brunette also turned pretty red. Maybe 30 seconds of exposure (although I did have to walk by their table a lot).

These hits were all during the first app.

After the second app I didnt get any more hits that I noticed. Thinking I may have ODed.

Actually there was one moment when C was standing next to me and her forearm was touching mine for about 15 seconds. Usually when we make physical contact she breaks it and apologizes and there was no reason she needed to be standing that close to me.

All my other coworkers had baseline behavior. Although they were barely exposed to me before the second app.

Going to clean my app and run M3X at the bar. No need to waste this alpha feeling.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-26-2017 10:01 PM

onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-28-2017 2:29 PM

Ended up not going to the bar. Everyone left early and told me that it was a sausage fest anyways.

Yesterday's report:

It was super busy so I had to focus mostly on my work and wasn't really paying attention to anything else. That being said, there are two things to note.

First hit was S. This poor girl is getting absolutely destroyed by this blend. While we were working her body was pointed at me the whole time. There were points that it looked uncomfortable to me. Whether she was talking to someone else or making food her body was always pointed in my direction. After she clocked out she was waiting for her food. She had her arms on the counter with her chin resting on them. The whole time she was just staring at me. The look in her eyes was pure love. She didn't even bother to look away when I looked at her and noticed her staring at me. She just smiled and kept staring.

Second was B. She asked for a ride home at the end of the night and I convinced a co-worker to give her a ride instead. I could see the light drain from her eyes when I told her that I wasn't going to be giving her a ride home. It was a very strange experience.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
12-28-2017 2:29 PM
Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2018 12:35 AM

How's the new year and testing going, onlythebest? Any updates?
01-11-2018 12:35 AM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-19-2018 10:36 PM

(01-11-2018 12:35 AM)Ceder Wrote:  How's the new year and testing going, onlythebest? Any updates?
Bump

Btw, I think I got my first mone hit with ETFZ today. 3 sprays: 1 on chest, 1 on abdomen, 1 split between forearms.

I took my little brother to the orthodontist today. When he called me into the office from the waiting room to set up his next appointment, the lady who looked over his braces walks by (behind) me, enthusiastically saying "Hi! How are you!?" as if she knows me and simultaneously lightly carresses my shoulder blade a few times with her fingers as she walks by (using an opening and closing motion with her hand as her fingers and thumb gently stroke/scratch my shoulder blade).

I was shocked, as this never happens to me and I have never met her before, but I managed to respond "Good, how are you?" as she starts to walk around the corner while giving me some sexy eyes and smiling.

She was around my age, I believe (late 20's to early 30's), taller than me (though she had on heels), slim, and overall around a 7.5/10.

I wasn't looking my best, either. I had on grey sweatpants, a black t-shirt and some slightly dirty white Air Monarchs on.

Now I don't know if it was the mones, because I'm not sure if she had enough time to take them in, but maybe she did. Idk, I'm still a newbie, but I'd like to think it's the mones, because I never get that kind of interaction and this one makes me optimistic about pheremones. Anyone know the range of ETFZ?
03-19-2018 10:36 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2018 4:46 AM

Any more updates ?
12-02-2018 4:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for Vaccine 74 38,207 11-17-2019 11:59 AM
Last Post: Cyperian_xi
  Escape The Friendzone Summary and Comparison to Xist. Musician1994 138 75,965 12-21-2018 7:44 AM
Last Post: Test.of.Sweden
Sad ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good pherolesbian 14 3,452 04-10-2017 6:41 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so... latorrin82 9 5,179 05-11-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace