Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for
Vaccine
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for
02-07-2015 4:36 PM

I have been working on 'resetting' a girl and using Xist & Androstadienone , having some good reactions and it seems to be slow and steady. I thought I'd test ETFZ as well. Since it arrived yesterday and I was going to be having dinner with her and another couple, I thought it would be a perfect place to test, sitting right next to me at dinner.

The application was 2 sprays neck, chest and 1 split wrist. I forgot my cover scent. I can't smell but a few mones and I have no idea how it may have smelled. So, how did it work on my target? She never made it to dinner, well technically she did, but was called into an emergency for her work and was there for 30 seconds. Sucks, but there's plenty of time to test.

The other couple and I have dinner and stay for drinks at this upscale neighborhood spot. A waitress I often see there and talk to comes over to say hi. 20's, athletic, long hair, very cute. Then again and again, staying for a few minutes at a time. The place is busy and the girl with us starts to notice and call out her behavior to the table. Then in the middle of service, she takes over our table from the other waitress. Now, I've had suspicions that she liked me a bit, so this wasn't entirely different. A little, but nothing amazing. What was amazing is how she has never touched me, not even something innocuous like shaking hands before (ok, maybe once). She began the night attending to us from the end of the table, graduating to standing next/behind me, something I noticed but didn't say. The girl at my table noticed it and again called it out. Over the next two hours, she touched me a lot, the arm, neck, back and even sat down and put her arm around me. Her body language was full speed ahead and her pupils were dilated when she was sitting next to me. I didn't seek her out nor did I initiate. I responded to her positively and did not dissuade her behavior. I was playful and teasing with her.

Oh. Wow. Vaccine. We're. Impressed. Ok, so when I went to the restroom, she must have been watching me as she intercepted me on the way back to the table and was very suggestive, and I quote a line from the brief conversation: "I'm not ready to have a baby, but we could practice making one." My response, I think I can pencil you in on my calendar. We are moving on and leaving, when she follows us out to the parking lot while we wait for a cab, takes my hand and holds it while we wait. She kisses my neck. I tease her and she's eating it up. Once outside any subtlety was gone. She was like glue. I don't ask for her number telling her I will ask next week. Always leave them wanting more. We left and the girl with us said she thought she was going to fuck me right then and there. She high fived me too.

I don't know what else is in the mix but Alpha Androsterone. I need to test a lot more and this kind of reaction from my target would be very welcome, but I'll test without any expectation as I believe circumstances are different. Sincerely I don't believe this level of reaction would come from my target, but let's see what, if any, does.

Was this all due the ETFZ? All I can ever do in reporting is to tell the reactions as compared to baseline. In this case, the reaction of someone I have seen many many times over a 1-2 year time frame was *vastly* different than her baseline. The physicality was one aspect, the behavior in her work environment was another. If I waited for her shift to end, I could have driven the bus where I wanted, I believe. Better to have self-control and leave her wanting more. Testing is important but we all should know that there will always be factors we may never be aware of. All my report is from my point of view, so not to diminish the report, but I'll call out that the reaction could be for a combination of reasons. Maybe the mones hit her hard. Or she broke up with her boyfriend (I don't even know if she has one.) Maybe I look better dropping a few percent to under 20% body fat recently. Maybe it was her time of the month and was horny. In the end, something broke loose in the interaction between us that caused the behavior. In the absence of anything else explaining it, I'll go with mones.

So, I didn't get to test it on the one I had in mind, but in this one instance, ETFZ put me in Enter The Fuck Zone.
02-07-2015 4:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for
02-07-2015 5:09 PM

A funny report to read. Sounds like you had a good time. I also have EFTZ but have decided to not waste it on the person I originally bought it for. Maybe I should carck it open and give it a twirl just for the sake of it.
02-07-2015 5:09 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-07-2015 5:24 PM

Man, my wallet is seriously going to hate me now because of this report lol

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
02-07-2015 5:24 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

02-07-2015 6:13 PM

(02-07-2015 5:24 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  Man, my wallet is seriously going to hate me now because of this report lol

Your wallet already hates you! Word on the street is that the wallet and keychain are planning a mutiny! sideLol

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-07-2015 6:13 PM

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-07-2015 6:20 PM

(02-07-2015 6:13 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Your wallet already hates you! Word on the street is that the wallet and keychain are planning a mutiny! sideLol

Word sure does travel fast on the streets lol Rofl

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
02-07-2015 6:20 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

02-07-2015 6:41 PM

So I take it, by saying you forgot your cover scent, that you purchased the unscented product?

My Journal
02-07-2015 6:41 PM
Vaccine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-07-2015 6:43 PM

(02-07-2015 6:41 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  So I take it, by saying you forgot your cover scent, that you purchased the unscented product?

Correct. I did purchase the unscented product.
02-07-2015 6:43 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-07-2015 6:48 PM

Nice report. You didn't mention any reactions from the other woman at the table.

Also, I'm a little confused about the dosage is that 2 sprays neck+2 sprays chest+1 spray split on wrists?

Did you say the waitress followed you outside kissed you on your neck and held your hand while you were waiting for a cab?

Again, thanks for reporting.
02-07-2015 6:48 PM

Vaccine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-07-2015 6:53 PM

(02-07-2015 6:48 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Nice report. You didn't mention any reactions from the other woman at the table.

Also, I'm a little confused about the dosage is that 2 sprays neck+2 sprays chest+1 spray split on wrists?

Did you say the waitress followed you outside kissed you on your neck and held your hand while you were waiting for a cab?

Again, thanks for reporting.

You are right. I didn't. The other woman was bubbly and having fun, she picked up on the vibe and assumed a wingman kind of role. She was a little hyper actually.

3 sprays. 2 in the neck and chest area. 1 spray was split on my wrists.

Yes. That is what happened. Things were quieter from earlier, but she still had to work and was outside for a couple of minutes.

You're welcome!
02-07-2015 6:53 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-13-2015 3:28 AM

unscented alcohol products hit hard IME..you don't need cologne to get the job done.but with fragrance in the mix it hit even harder with greater reach
02-13-2015 3:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test onlythebest 20 5,101 12-24-2018 12:53 AM
Last Post: MisterY
Sad ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good pherolesbian 14 2,618 04-10-2017 6:41 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so... latorrin82 9 4,375 05-11-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace