Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for
Cartier
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for
09-12-2018 1:56 AM

New poster here, found this thread via a google search, hope it’s okay to bump an old thread...

I bought ETFZ to use on a girl that I’d slept with twice but then friend zoned me, but funnily enough ever since the product arrived we have pretty much stopped speaking so I have never actually used it.

I have a haircut appointment at the end of the week with a really cute hairdresser. She’s usually very chatty and smiley, asks way too many questions about my relationship status, and always randomly suggests events that I should go to although never directly invites me to them with her. So I am tempted to use this with her to see if it helps move from being told about events to being invited to them.

What is making think twice about trying it though, is that I have had some recent success with the Captain Hook combo (albeit with new people who didn’t know me previously) so I am also in two minds about whether I should just use that instead, or if ETFZ is better in this instance since she’s been cutting my hair the last year so is already familiar with me?

As I like the feeling of being in calm, serene control that Captain oil gives me, I am also wondering if a combo of Captain and ETFZ would work? Or if the composition of each means that unlike the Captain Hook combo, they would either cancel each other or be likely to induce negative effects?
09-12-2018 1:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-12-2018 3:37 AM

(09-12-2018 1:56 AM)Cartier Wrote:  As I like the feeling of being in calm, serene control that Captain oil gives me, I am also wondering if a combo of Captain and ETFZ would work?

The only way to really find out for yourself would be to try it out. Many of us have different body chemistries and thus, the different mones/combos can either work or fail. You must try it for yourself....there's really nothing to lose, but potentially everything to gain.

Try it out and let us know. Good Luck!
09-12-2018 3:37 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-13-2018 4:58 AM

(09-12-2018 1:56 AM)Cartier Wrote:  I bought ETFZ to use on a girl that I’d slept with twice but then friend zoned me, but funnily enough ever since the product arrived we have pretty much stopped speaking so I have never actually used it.
I would try it solo a few days before, then once you begin to understand the self effects and the effects on those around you, try it on your target.
ETFZ is a good, complete stand alone product, so go out there and get some knowledge about how it works for you before using it in a combo.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-13-2018 4:58 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-31-2019 1:28 PM

Thanks to this thread I caved in and got ETFZ, I'll put this one through the ringer and report back later.

The Dude abides...
05-31-2019 1:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test onlythebest 20 5,140 12-24-2018 12:53 AM
Last Post: MisterY
Sad ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good pherolesbian 14 2,637 04-10-2017 6:41 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so... latorrin82 9 4,386 05-11-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace