Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for
02-13-2015 2:33 PM

Just received my ETFZ yesterday, hope to report on it soon. Bought the unscented. I use Burberry Touch for cover.

My Journal
02-13-2015 2:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2015 4:09 PM

(02-13-2015 2:33 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Just received my ETFZ yesterday, hope to report on it soon. Bought the unscented. I use Burberry Touch for cover.

Got mine on yesterday as well. Looking forward on more reports on this potential gem.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
02-13-2015 4:09 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

02-13-2015 4:48 PM

I did have a sampler of ETFZ and didn't care for it much. It's super loaded with b-nol and I don't like the emotions it brings out in me.

I feel more empathetic, may worry more, feel I have lost my manly edge, I want to pet my pussy.

Good for some situations in low doses, like trust and rapore building. Perhaps cuddling with the gal at home.

Has it's uses but It's more specific than X-ist or NA+Androstadienone . If you understand the b-nol then you know what I'm talking about.
02-13-2015 4:48 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

02-13-2015 6:56 PM

(02-13-2015 4:48 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I want to pet my pussy.

If I had been eating anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, I would have choked on it and died just now. I'm LMFAO. Thank you!

I wore 3 fat sprays today. Wifey's been nice, no real self-effects that I've noticed - maybe a little irritability, but I didn't get great sleep last night (thanks a LOT Garrrrrrry!) so that's probably why.

Went out to eat w/ wifey and our baby. There was another couple with a baby at the next table, and she was fuckin' gorgeous. She kept looking over, but I refused to look back, as my Mrs. is good at catching me and then feelin' butt-hurt. Not even the kinda butt-hurt that's good. Not that she'd ever allow...sigh, I digress.

Waiter gave respect. May just be said waiter. ::shrugs::

Will continue testing, in hopes I have an experience similar to Vaccine, b/c my ego loves that shit. Boast

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 6:56 PM by RTBoss.)
02-13-2015 6:56 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-13-2015 8:11 PM

(02-13-2015 6:56 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  If I had been eating anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, I would have choked on it and died just now. I'm LMFAO. Thank you!

I wore 3 fat sprays today. Wifey's been nice, no real self-effects that I've noticed - maybe a little irritability, but I didn't get great sleep last night (thanks a LOT Garrrrrrry!) so that's probably why.

Went out to eat w/ wifey and our baby. There was another couple with a baby at the next table, and she was fuckin' gorgeous. She kept looking over, but I refused to look back, as my Mrs. is good at catching me and then feelin' butt-hurt. Not even the kinda butt-hurt that's good. Not that she'd ever allow...sigh, I digress.

Waiter gave respect. May just be said waiter. ::shrugs::

Will continue testing, in hopes I have an experience similar to Vaccine, b/c my ego loves that shit. Boast

Hahahaha funny report boss!Have fun with it.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-13-2015 8:11 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-04-2015 4:41 PM

bumpity bump..any other experiences with this product?

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
09-04-2015 4:41 PM

pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-04-2015 5:02 PM

I am currently using it and trying it on a good female friend of mine. So far I've used it twice on her.

Keep in mind we are both females. She claims to be straight, but whenever she drinks, she acts super flirty with me, even to the point where she asked me if I would have sex with her. We've never done anything together but I'm trying ETFZ on her to see what will happen.

So far what I've noticed when I used it today, we were at the gym together and here are some things that happened out of the ordinary:

1.as soon as she entered the car, 5 min later she said "something seems bit off, odd, it seems like we're on a date or something." I wasn't acting any different

2. I noticed her body language was more open towards me. She was facing me more often.

3. She gave me the deer in the headlights stare. At least I think so, because at one point we were talking, and she had this long pause where she just looked into my eyes for a long time without talking.

4. She was teasing me in a closer way, meaning she would try to increase my machine speed on the elliptical. I kept having to take her hands off it.

5. She started asking me very sexual questions...she was pointing to random people walking outside and asking if I would have sex with them.

What do you guys think? Is it a coincidence or effects of ETFZ?

Also, for some reason I got wet in my panties. I felt horny around her. I don't know if she felt that too...but maybe it was a self effect? What do you guys think?

Maybe since I'm a female I'm reacting the way a female would feel if she would smell this product? Any thought?
09-04-2015 5:02 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-04-2015 6:27 PM

(09-04-2015 5:02 PM)pherolesbian Wrote:  I am currently using it and trying it on a good female friend of mine. So far I've used it twice on her.

Keep in mind we are both females. She claims to be straight, but whenever she drinks, she acts super flirty with me, even to the point where she asked me if I would have sex with her. We've never done anything together but I'm trying ETFZ on her to see what will happen.

So far what I've noticed when I used it today, we were at the gym together and here are some things that happened out of the ordinary:

1.as soon as she entered the car, 5 min later she said "something seems bit off, odd, it seems like we're on a date or something." I wasn't acting any different

2. I noticed her body language was more open towards me. She was facing me more often.

3. She gave me the deer in the headlights stare. At least I think so, because at one point we were talking, and she had this long pause where she just looked into my eyes for a long time without talking.

4. She was teasing me in a closer way, meaning she would try to increase my machine speed on the elliptical. I kept having to take her hands off it.

5. She started asking me very sexual questions...she was pointing to random people walking outside and asking if I would have sex with them.

What do you guys think? Is it a coincidence or effects of ETFZ?

Also, for some reason I got wet in my panties. I felt horny around her. I don't know if she felt that too...but maybe it was a self effect? What do you guys think?

Maybe since I'm a female I'm reacting the way a female would feel if she would smell this product? Any thought?

Nice, pherolesbian!

If you don't mind, what is your ethnicity/race, dosages and application points?
And what is the age/race of your target?

09-04-2015 6:27 PM
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-04-2015 7:00 PM

My app points were 1 spray on each forearms. I'm 24 and she is 22, we are both Caucasian.

She actually texted me to hang out tonight. And then called me. We are seeing each other later on late in the evening. I will apply just one spray on my wrist/forearm.
09-04-2015 7:00 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-04-2015 7:02 PM

Oooh la la! Keep us posted, please!! Pom PomPom Pom

09-04-2015 7:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Escape The Friend Zone (ETFZ) Long-term Imprinting Test onlythebest 20 5,140 12-24-2018 12:53 AM
Last Post: MisterY
Sad ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good pherolesbian 14 2,637 04-10-2017 6:41 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so... latorrin82 9 4,386 05-11-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace