Search
Quick Search [X]
Advanced Search
Member List Help       
Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

Register now to get coupon codes available to PheroTruth members only for 30% discounts
on all purchases made from Love Scent and LuvEssentials through the end of February

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Down, Girl! - reviews
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 21 posts

Down, Girl! - reviews
12-29-2009 11:16 PM

I just received Down, Girl in soap fragrance (for my son).

I sprayed a little on my hand, and the soap really does smell like regular soap, like fresh out of the shower. I really don't think anyone would think that the wearer was wearing Pheromones, they would just think that they just recently bathed.

Now I just have to wait for my son to put some on, hopefully after his shower tonight. I am trying really hard not to bug him to put some on. Because of course the more I do, the less likely he will (he's a hard-headed Taurus, and the best way to get him to not do something is to keep reminding him to do it, lol).

So, a full review is forthcoming, hopefully tonight, dum de dum......

12-29-2009 11:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Diane999
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
RE: Down, Girl! - reviews
12-31-2009 10:50 AM

I'm glad you like the fragrance. I have one that smells like women's shampoo also.

A couple of guys have also ordered this mix, so hopefully we'll see some reviews from them also when they've gotten a chance to test out the mix.

Diane
12-31-2009 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

12-31-2009 11:30 AM

I just sprayed one spray of this mix to the back of my hand and I really, really like the way this one makes me feel. It is slinky, silky, yummy. Try it out, SK. I think you'll like it.
12-31-2009 11:30 AM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 21 posts

12-31-2009 1:48 PM

Really? Well if this kiddo of mine keeps twiddling his thumbs, I might just have to appropriate it, lol

12-31-2009 1:48 PM
Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

12-31-2009 2:18 PM

I sprayed just one spray before I ran out to do errands this morning. I'm still a little giddy from it and feeling so good.

I'm definitely giving this one to my hubby.

Diane
12-31-2009 2:18 PM

Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 21 posts

01-05-2010 1:54 PM

Uh oh, morning grouches! I guess I might have to just try spraying some around the house on my way out. I won't get to see reactions though.
01-05-2010 1:54 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-05-2010 6:59 PM

I'd bought a 10ml bottle of 'Down, Girl!' from Diane999 after reading about it here.  I was tired of waiting for things to get into stock that I needed at AD and figured it was worth a try.  I'd gotten it in 'Fern' scent per Diane's suggestion that it might be a bit like Original Vetiver cologne.  Its not much like OV but it does smell very nice. 

I took the bottle out of the bag and laughed at how tall the bottle is.  'Is that a Pheromone sprayer in your pocket or are you happy to see me?'  Turns out that after spraying it, it could be both.  I sprayed a spritz to my neck and one to the tops of my hands.  I could smell a faint copulin scent bleeding through the fern scent, which when it is wet smells JUST like I'd been sniffing a potted plant.  Wild.  The copulin smell faded within about 5 minutes. 

I'd give it about 30 seconds before I started feeling almost jittery like I'd had too much caffeine.  I felt that Pheromone RUSH that is similar to what I experienced the first time I put on the ICM 1b oil I'd made.  This isn't a weak composite by any stretch.  I did notice that I felt full of energy also.  I just had to be up and moving around.  Potent stuff.  Thankfully the jittery feeling passed quickly and I decided to head out around my office complex to see if I could make any women swoon.

Unfortunately for me there was hardly anyone there today.  I did talk for a few moments to the receptionist in my building (caucasian, mid-forties) who is normally polite but pretty much ignores me in favor of solitare on her computer.  Today when I leaned in to check for mail in my maiil spot she Deer in the headlights'd me.  Then she couldn't stop talking to me.  Lots of apparent interest in me when we normally don't really speak much.  Hair twirling, etc.  Normally her butt is glued to her chair but today she is miss social butterfly and comes over to sit on her desk right next to where I'm standing.   Seriously, I don't think she intended to let me leave her presence.

I also noticed that I noticed her much more than I normally would have.  I noticed she licked her lips a few times and for a split second thought how sexy it was, then I realized and thought, 'what the hell am I doing?!!!'  I excused myself which wasn't easy and headed back to my office.  I've never found her attractive before but I did today.

I'm really looking forward to testing this one out around women I want to get to know better.  I honestly wasn't expecting the self effects I got from this.  Now that I know it is like putting on Harry Caray sized beer goggles I think I'll be alright.  I am a bit concerned about the diffusion with the 'Fern' scent because it didn't seem like it really floated out very far.  Not a big deal, I'll just use another scent to cover it with.  Not a weak mix for the faint of heart and I haven't even tried it around many people yet.  Can't wait to wear this one again. 

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
01-05-2010 6:59 PM
Thanks given by esmeralda
zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 39 posts

01-05-2010 7:57 PM

(01-05-2010 6:59 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  

I also noticed that I noticed her much more than I normally would have.  I noticed she licked her lips a few times and for a split second thought how sexy it was, then I realized and thought, 'what the hell am I doing?!!!'  I excused myself which wasn't easy and headed back to my office.  I've never found her attractive before but I did today.

I'm really looking forward to testing this one out around women I want to get to know better.  I honestly wasn't expecting the self effects I got from this.  Now that I know it is like putting on Harry Caray sized beer goggles I think I'll be alright.  

I LOL'd when reading that.

Great report Snoopy, glad to see you around.

This sounds like a really interesting mix and really interesting self effects on your part. When you test more later on, let us know if you get the same self effects (high energy and noticing others more than usual). 

01-05-2010 7:57 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-05-2010 8:27 PM

I'll tell you what, I'm actually almost afraid to wear this again without proper supervision (like a fire team standing ready to hose down somone who gets too worked up.)  The reaction this woman had was frightening. 

Trust me, I've worn a ton of Pheromone combinations around her and nothing seemed to work.  I was also shocked thinking back at how I kept trying to sneek peeks at her cleavage when normally this is a woman I'd not be physically attracted to.  Gotta be careful going forward, don't want any sexual harassment issues from her (or to be sexually harassed by her).

(01-05-2010 7:57 PM)zeph Wrote:  

I LOL'd when reading that.

Great report Snoopy, glad to see you around.

This sounds like a really interesting mix and really interesting self effects on your part. When you test more later on, let us know if you get the same self effects (high energy and noticing others more than usual). 

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
01-05-2010 8:27 PM

Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

01-05-2010 8:30 PM

(01-05-2010 6:59 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  

I'd bought a 10ml bottle of 'Down, Girl!' from Diane999 after reading about it here.  I was tired of waiting for things to get into stock that I needed at AD and figured it was worth a try.  I'd gotten it in 'Fern' scent per Diane's suggestion that it might be a bit like Original Vetiver cologne.  Its not much like OV but it does smell very nice. 

I took the bottle out of the bag and laughed at how tall the bottle is.  'Is that a Pheromone sprayer in your pocket or are you happy to see me?'  Turns out that after spraying it, it could be both.  I sprayed a spritz to my neck and one to the tops of my hands.  I could smell a faint copulin scent bleeding through the fern scent, which when it is wet smells JUST like I'd been sniffing a potted plant.  Wild.  The copulin smell faded within about 5 minutes. 

I'd give it about 30 seconds before I started feeling almost jittery like I'd had too much caffeine.  I felt that Pheromone RUSH that is similar to what I experienced the first time I put on the ICM 1b oil I'd made.  This isn't a weak composite by any stretch.  I did notice that I felt full of energy also.  I just had to be up and moving around.  Potent stuff.  Thankfully the jittery feeling passed quickly and I decided to head out around my office complex to see if I could make any women swoon.

Unfortunately for me there was hardly anyone there today.  I did talk for a few moments to the receptionist in my building (caucasian, mid-forties) who is normally polite but pretty much ignores me in favor of solitare on her computer.  Today when I leaned in to check for mail in my maiil spot she Deer in the headlights'd me.  Then she couldn't stop talking to me.  Lots of apparent interest in me when we normally don't really speak much.  Hair twirling, etc.  Normally her butt is glued to her chair but today she is miss social butterfly and comes over to sit on her desk right next to where I'm standing.   Seriously, I don't think she intended to let me leave her presence.

I'm really looking forward to testing this one out around women I want to get to know better.  I honestly wasn't expecting the self effects I got from this.  Now that I know it is like putting on Harry Caray sized beer goggles I think I'll be alright.  I am a bit concerned about the diffusion with the 'Fern' scent because it didn't seem like it really floated out very far.  Not a big deal, I'll just use another scent to cover it with.  Not a weak mix for the faint of heart and I haven't even tried it around many people yet.  Can't wait to wear this one again.

Thanks for the review, Snoopyace.  Yes, I did design this for self effects as well as effects on the intended target.  It is strong, but it wasn't intended as a social, but rather to be worn in the face of a raging tiger.

The attraction effects are deliberate.  I often feel that a high level of combativeness this was designed to counter leaves too much of a hole in the relationship.  These effects are to patch that hole.

I'm not sure what is giving you the jitters, unless this is how you initially respond to cops.  They do send a pretty powerful wakeup call through the brain.  Usually that just causes increased interest.  Perhaps because there was no target evident when you first applied?

It contains:  Copulins, Androsterone, Alpha Androstenol, Etiocholanolone, Beta Androstenol, Methoxy-Estratetraenone, Androstanonone, and Beta Androstadienol.  It is 33.6 mcg/spray.

I'm glad you like the scent.  It smells forest greenery to me.  I don't think it smells like vetiver EO at all, but I hear neither does Vetiver cologne (never smelled it myself).

Other than the three perfumes that I finished, Ajna, Sahasrara, and Anahata, none of my scents are intended to last more than half a day.  These are just to cover the pheromone smell.  If you want long term diffusion, I suggest overlaying with your favorite cologne.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 8:34 PM by Diane999.)
01-05-2010 8:30 PM

Share This Thread