Search
Quick Search [X]
Advanced Search
Member List Help       
Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

Register now to get coupon codes available to PheroTruth members only for 30% discounts
on all purchases made from Love Scent and LuvEssentials through the end of February

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Down, Girl! - reviews
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

RE: Down, Girl! - reviews
01-05-2010 8:43 PM

(01-05-2010 8:30 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  

Thanks for the review, Snoopyace.  Yes, I did design this for self effects as well as effects on the intended target.  It is strong, but it wasn't intended as a social, but rather to be worn in the face of a raging tiger.

The attraction effects are deliberate.  I often feel that a high level of combativeness this was designed to counter leaves too much of a hole in the relationship.  These effects are to patch that hole.

I'm not sure what is giving you the jitters, unless this is how you initially respond to cops.  They do send a pretty powerful wakeup call through the brain.  Usually that just causes increased interest.  Perhaps because there was no target evident when you first applied?

It contains:  Copulins, Androsterone, Alpha Androstenol, Etiocholanolone, Beta Androstenol, Methoxy-Estratetraenone, Androstanonone, and Beta Androstadienol.  It is 33.6 mcg/spray.

I'm glad you like the scent.  It smells forest greenery to me.  I don't think it smells like vetiver EO at all, but I hear neither does Vetiver cologne (never smelled it myself).

Other than the three perfumes that I finished, Ajna, Sahasrara, and Anahata, none of my scents are intended to last more than half a day.  These are just to cover the pheromone smell.  If you want long term diffusion, I suggest overlaying with your favorite cologne.

Diane

I have to say, at least from wearing this once that you appear to have succeeded admirably in what you set out to accomplish.  I'm not sure what caused the jitters but it really was no big deal.  I knew it was the spray and easily accounted for.  To my knowledge, I've never been exposed to copulins in a spray like this except Catlord's MX331-334 but I don't think there was a very strong concentration in those.  I can't wait to try this again (just not at work!)  As I was typing I think I realized something.  I was expecting this to be more akin to something like Ammo but you've created something much different (and more fun).  This is so much more like clubbing someone over the head which is actually more inline with my Pheromone style. 

I am also planning on giving it a go without any cover besides the fern scent to test diffusion.  The scent lasts at least 5 hours on me so I know it isn't going to fade quickly.  Smelled nice and fresh.  Even if I'm not seeing 'hits' at 10 paces, it just means that I have to get a bit more up close and personal, that's all.  Thanks for such a great product!  I know I'll be back for more.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
01-05-2010 8:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
01-06-2010 12:12 AM

(01-05-2010 8:43 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  

I have to say, at least from wearing this once that you appear to have succeeded admirably in what you set out to accomplish.  I'm not sure what caused the jitters but it really was no big deal.  I knew it was the spray and easily accounted for.  To my knowledge, I've never been exposed to copulins in a spray like this except Catlord's MX331-334 but I don't think there was a very strong concentration in those.  I can't wait to try this again (just not at work!)  As I was typing I think I realized something.  I was expecting this to be more akin to something like Ammo but you've created something much different (and more fun).  This is so much more like clubbing someone over the head which is actually more inline with my Pheromone style. 

I am also planning on giving it a go without any cover besides the fern scent to test diffusion.  The scent lasts at least 5 hours on me so I know it isn't going to fade quickly.  Smelled nice and fresh.  Even if I'm not seeing 'hits' at 10 paces, it just means that I have to get a bit more up close and personal, that's all.  Thanks for such a great product!  I know I'll be back for more.

You are welcome, Snoopy.

I have used this spray myself when I've been in a high state of agitation, and it brought me straight down to calm and centered and happy almost instantly with one spray.  And the effects lasted a long time.

I think Ammo is equivalent to something like 4.5 mcg/spray of Androstenone, Androsterone, and Alpha Androstenol... but I'm not sure.  I've never used it or been around it.

I have bad self effects around Androstenone as a general rule, and so I've been playing around with Androstanone as a replacement.  And I'm getting some nice surprises from that molecule.  It is happy making and sexy, with none of the dark forboding or irritability factors of Androstenone.

I need to give a shout out to Gegogi for the heads' up on that one... Thanks, Gegogi!

Diane

01-06-2010 12:12 AM
Thanks given by zeph
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

01-07-2010 11:06 PM

Now where in the world can I find this? It sounds amazing, I don't see it listed on Diane's site though.

01-07-2010 11:06 PM

Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

01-07-2010 11:44 PM

This is a mix I made up by request for SillyKitty. I don't have any of my blends listed on the website. But you can find them here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Limited-Edi...-Mas-Mixes and here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-Women-s-Blends.

The Down, Girl! Mix is still available, and you can email me for the details at [email protected].

Diane
01-07-2010 11:44 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

01-08-2010 2:40 AM

Oh, OK. Wow, that's awesome Diane. You're doing a great job. Kudos to you. Smile

Are your scents offered single scents or blends with top notes, middles notes, and base notes?

(01-07-2010 11:44 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  This is a mix I made up by request for SillyKitty. I don't have any of my blends listed on the website. But you can find them here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Limited-Edi...-Mas-Mixes and here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-Women-s-Blends. The Down, Girl! Mix is still available, and you can email me for the details at [email protected]. Diane

01-08-2010 2:40 AM
Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

01-08-2010 9:19 AM

My some of my fragrances last up to 24 hours, but most are in the 8-10 hour range. For these, I would not consider them to be perfected perfumes with balanced ratios of top, middle, and base notes, but rather think of them as accords. My Hot Buttered Rum is a balanced fragrance, though, not an accord, that could be worn as a perfume. But it is a little sweet for the guys.

I've put aside my male fragrances that are in development for the holidays and to focus on developing pheromone blends. On that note, I've got a couple of men's pheromone blends in testing right now, so those should be on line soon.

My husband keeps bugging me about his fragrance, so I'll be back doing that again when I can. I'm working on three men's fragrances, Camo, Randonnée à Pied, and a spicy lavender, magnolia, amber blend for my husband.

BTW, I do designer pheromone blends on request to meet specific needs. Down, Girl! was one such blend.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 9:35 AM by Diane999.)
01-08-2010 9:19 AM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-08-2010 11:29 AM

(01-08-2010 9:19 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  

My some of my fragrances last up to 24 hours, but most are in the 8-10 hour range. For these, I would not consider them to be perfected perfumes with balanced ratios of top, middle, and base notes, but rather think of them as accords. My Hot Buttered Rum is a balanced fragrance, though, not an accord, that could be worn as a perfume. But it is a little sweet for the guys.

I've put aside my male fragrances that are in development for the holidays and to focus on developing pheromone blends. On that note, I've got a couple of men's pheromone blends in testing right now, so those should be on line soon.

My husband keeps bugging me about his fragrance, so I'll be back doing that again when I can. I'm working on three men's fragrances, Camo, Randonnée à Pied, and a spicy lavender, magnolia, amber blend for my husband.

BTW, I do designer pheromone blends on request to meet specific needs. Down, Girl! was one such blend.

Diane

The fragrance you are working on for your husband sounds very interesting.  I'm an amber fanatic.  I'm going to be testing out 'Down, Girl!' again tonight (date night).  Expect a report either tomorrow or Sunday.  

So far I really like what I've seen from this.   

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
01-08-2010 11:29 AM

mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

01-08-2010 1:23 PM

That's great to hear, I'll be patiently waiting for those scents. A scent of cherry, tobacco, and vanilla would be nice too. I wonder how that would pair up? A blend of incense, ozone/marine accord (for that fresh air scent,) and not sure what else sounds interesting too. Not sure what else to pair that up with though.

(01-08-2010 9:19 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  

Diane

01-08-2010 1:23 PM
Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

01-08-2010 1:35 PM

(01-08-2010 1:23 PM)mikotorocks714 Wrote:  

That's great to hear, I'll be patiently waiting for those scents. A scent of cherry, tobacco, and vanilla would be nice too. I wonder how that would pair up? A blend of incense, ozone/marine accord (for that fresh air scent,) and not sure what else sounds interesting too. Not sure what else to pair that up with though.

I can do cherry/vanilla tobacco right now.  I love that blend of scents!  It reminds me fondly of my father's pipe smoke.

Diane

01-08-2010 1:35 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

01-08-2010 1:48 PM

Oh, that would be awesome if you could!

Another scent that I really like is the smell of clove cigarettes. Not sure if clove EO smells the same though. Probably not alone though, but combined with something else. ;)

(01-08-2010 1:35 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  

I can do cherry/vanilla tobacco right now.  I love that blend of scents!  It reminds me fondly of my father's pipe smoke.

Diane

01-08-2010 1:48 PM

Share This Thread