Search
Quick Search [X]
Advanced Search
Member List Help       
Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

Register now to get coupon codes available to PheroTruth members only for 30% discounts
on all purchases made from Love Scent and LuvEssentials through the end of February

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Down, Girl! - reviews
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

RE: Down, Girl! - reviews
04-28-2010 9:29 AM

I'd bought a 3x concentration 5 ml bottle of Down, Girl! that I'd combined 1:1 with Pendragon cologne from Love Potion. I'll report back later or tomorrow on how it went. Wish me luck!

Is it later yet?

I’d gotten a 3x concentration of Down, Girl! in a 5 ml size from Diane (Paradise 7) because I’d had such great luck with the spray version. For the record, 99% of you will be very happy with the spray. Personally, I much prefer the oil base to alcohol so I asked her about a 3x concentration because I know she already uses higher concentrations and I wanted a Down, Girl! with a bit more punch since it was going into an oil. I got it on Monday, mixed it up 1:1 with Pendragon from Love Potion and let it sit until today when I decided to take it for a test run.

I have a friend who owns a store and I work there sometimes as an independent contractor. Today was a slow day so I was just hanging around but since most of her customers are female, it was a great chance to try the oil version of Down, Girl!.

I always feel very calm, happy and patient when I wear this. It is a very nice self effect. I also like the effect I see on others. I interacted with women of all ages and several ethnicities and I consistently saw this improve their mood almost immediately after coming into contact with me. I also got a lot of stares from women. I don’t know how else to describe it. They would just smile while staring at me if my attention wasn’t focused on them (it actually got a bit creepy). I think I may have OD’d on this initially which caused some of the spaced out stares I was getting. If this is really what an OD on Down, Girl! is like, then I can handle it. Much better than a ~none OD for certain.

I love the sense of comfort and ease that this mix really promotes. It apparently works well with 9 and 15 year old girls as well. I’d met each for the first time today and I was told how the 9 year old is usually much more shy around new people but she happily led me around the store telling me about all the items for sale. For the record, both approached me to interact with me. The 15 year old was also very happily staring at me and very talkative. Guys, I will warn you that this seems to make women very chatty. VERY chatty. If you have a woman in your life that you would like to open up to you, this will do it. Apparently the Dad of the 15 year old was very impressed that she was telling me so much of her life. Just by listening in, her found out a lot more about what was going on with her than he knew so it actually helped him quite a bit.

My friend is the person this hits the least overtly because she is normally an outgoing, chatty person but I noticed a few things she said that made me think she was feeling even more of a bond (platonic) between us. Any guy in a long term relationship in particular will find this works very well to help facilitate that. It does seem to take the edge off very nicely when I wear it around my GF during that time in her cycle.

So how does this seem to work combined with an oil? Very well thank you very much! I see about the same range I see with any other oil which is ~6-8’ maximum but unless you are looking to fill the room with your Pheromone cloud, most of us actually engage in more 1 on 1 interactions with people at a closer range anyhow. All I really care about is that this product works very well for me. I can’t wait to try FTL in Excalibur scent!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2010 8:15 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-28-2010 9:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zeph

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

04-28-2010 8:23 PM

*bump* Blush

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-28-2010 8:23 PM
ladybegood1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

07-25-2010 10:16 PM

DG Is one of my top three from Diane! I have not tested it scientifically but I do wear it regularly. I am a bill collector...the last week of the month is usually the most stressful time at work (go figure--gotta make the numbers). Unfortunately, it usually corresponds to that time of my cycle for me as well... This Pheromone comes in very handy for me.
I use it for the self effects only and have paid little to no attention to others because that is not why I bought it.
I feel remarkably calm when I wear this. Like I am viewing the world from my bubble of calm, nothing rattles me. THE most extreme example of this was the day my Dad went into the hospital--this is what I wrote at that point on Dianes forum:

On Tuesday, I was preparing for what I thought was going to be a stressfull day. I had a long day at work ahead of me (bill collector, month end numbers to make-Ugh) and my father had ended up in the hospital the day before. Two spritzes--one on my belly and one between my shoulder blades, layered with an artesian oil purfume.
About 9:30 am I get the call that Dad is going in for an angiogram--after another 1/2 hour we find out he is having an angioplasty and a stent put in. So we all rush over to the hospital to find out how serious this all is. Come to find him back in his room chatting wth everyone that comes in. He is fine and should be good going forward.
I honestly think this Pheromone kept my sisters and I relaxed, alert and ready to ask the appropriate questions. Let me tell you, we all needed that having gone thru similar things with my Mom 5 yrs ago before she died.

Ann
07-25-2010 10:16 PM

Share This Thread