Search
Quick Search [X]
Advanced Search
Member List Help       
Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

Register now to get coupon codes available to PheroTruth members only for 30% discounts
on all purchases made from Love Scent and LuvEssentials through the end of February

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Down, Girl! - reviews
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 38 posts

RE: Down, Girl! - reviews
01-08-2010 2:11 PM

(01-08-2010 1:48 PM)mikotorocks714 Wrote:  

Another scent that I really like is the smell of clove cigarettes. Not sure if clove EO smells the same though. Probably not alone though, but combined with something else. ;)

Oh I love the scent of kretek cigarettes! Brings back memories of my misspent youth! I was a Djarum Red girl....oh the joys of making out with clove-scented lips...

Pipe tobacco makes me weak in the knees...cherry/vanilla pipe tobacco sounds fantastic for a man's cover!

01-08-2010 2:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Diane999
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
01-08-2010 2:34 PM

Actually the main good smelling spice element of clove is called Eugenol. A combination of that, sugar, and tobacco, and maybe just a hint of mint, would make a nice blend. That would be much nicer than clove EO.

Diane
01-08-2010 2:34 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

01-08-2010 4:14 PM

Oh, oh that would be nice! Hope you get to try that Diane!

(01-08-2010 2:34 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  Actually the main good smelling spice element of clove is called Eugenol. A combination of that, sugar, and tobacco, and maybe just a hint of mint, would make a nice blend. That would be much nicer than clove EO. Diane

01-08-2010 4:14 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

01-08-2010 5:33 PM

Yes, there's just something about that smell that smells sooo good.

(01-08-2010 2:11 PM)Willow Wrote:  

Oh I love the scent of kretek cigarettes! Brings back memories of my misspent youth! I was a Djarum Red girl....oh the joys of making out with clove-scented lips...

Pipe tobacco makes me weak in the knees...cherry/vanilla pipe tobacco sounds fantastic for a man's cover!

01-08-2010 5:33 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-10-2010 11:15 AM

Product name,scent and strength
Down, Girl! (Fern scent)

Application dosage and locations
3 sprays (one to each side of the neck and one to the tops of the hands)
1 spray (applied to front of neck ~4 hours after initial application)

Enviroment tested in.
Automobile
Movie theater
Restaurant

Self effects.
Felt pretty happy yet calm and grounded.  I didn't feel any giddiness or jitters (the jittery feelings the first time I wore this might have been from some other source.)  I did notice the Harry Caray beer goggle effect after interacting with people.  I know I sound like Shallow Hal but someone who'd normally be a 5 on the physical attraction scale (1-10) was looking like a 7 or even 8 while under the influence of this.

Effects to others
Wow.  I picked up my date at her townhouse (about 20 minutes after initial application) and she seemed a bit stressed (bad day at work).  After just a few minutes she was relaxed and very chatty.  I always find it fascinating how many of the mixes I try that are attraction based make women extremely talkative. At the theater I noticed that women (and teen girls) would do a whiplash head turn if I would get within about 5' of them.  I've sort of gotten used to the Deer in the headlights's and whiplash head turns but it does still creep me out. 

Staff behind the counter was oh so nice.  Got a large popcorn (could have doubled as a hot tub it was so large) for the price of a medium, 'just because.'  The Pheromone cloud seemed to hit the teen girls in the rows around us.  lots of looking back at us(me) and smiling.  I also found it funny how much hair twirling I saw (was afraid to look behind me and see what could be going on).

Went to a pizza place for some food afterwards and talked about the movie (Dances with Smurfs, I mean Avatar) and I saw some great attention from our waitress.  The waitress kept giving me refills (seriously, two or three sips and she'd have it refilled) and asking all sorts of questions about me and my date when I didn't see this with others. 

At the pizza place my date sat right next to me instead across from me at the table.  She was actually listening to what I had to say as opposed to just waiting for her turn to talk.  Conversation just seemed to flow and I could feel the Pheromones helping me to be much more eloquent than I'd normally be.  Lots of touching my arm and giggling at my lame jokes.  She commented on how interesting my cologne was (Fern scented D,G!)  It smelled to her like a musk/pipe tobacco scent :huh: but she really liked it.  Whatever, as long as she likes it.  I really like how comfortable this seems to make women with me.

Duration of effects.

~4 hours before reapplying and then another 2.5 hours

Effects from mixing with other products.
n/a

Range
No more than about 6'

Time exposure.
Deer in the headlights 's pretty much immediately but a real loss of personal space happened after about 2 minutes or so.

Ever sat through a movie with a bunch of teen girls?  They talk to the each other, they talk to themselves, they talk to the screen.  Woof.  Add in a Pheromone cloud and the 2 rows in front and back of us were just insane.  Giggles galore.  My date didn't seem to mind this nearly as much as I did.  I noticed that she spent the movie leaning on my arm (I didn't get the chance to put my arm around her and after the movie it actually took me a few minutes to regain feeling).  I felt very masculine, manly and comfortable in my lust while wearing this. 

I know it sounds odd but I was feeling lusty but not HORNY :eek:.  My date was definitely affected as well and I know that if I'd have steered things more towards the physical she'd probably have been right there with me even though everyone I know who knows her has said she isn't into the one night stands.  She is looking for a partner like I am.

Another goodnight kiss but this one was even better than my first date while wearing MX116 from AD.  I went home and took a cold shower afterwards.  I'm sooooo trying to take things slowly with this woman because I really like her.  I think I may go Pheromone free the next few times I see her because I'm amazed at how quickly pheromones can drive things forward.  Sometimes more quickly than we are ready for.

In the last year, I figured out a few things.  One of them is that sex is actually relatively easy to get.  The Pheromones help but attitude is everything.  A RELATIONSHIP that WORKS is much more work.  That is part of why I am trying to let things happen more organically with her.  I really like and respect this woman. 

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 11:20 AM by Snoopyace.)
01-10-2010 11:15 AM

Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

01-10-2010 8:39 PM

I made up a new fern scent for Down, Girl! and some other masculine blends I'm working on.

It is a combination of fern, amber, oakmoss, bay, lavender, water lily and bergamot, with just a hint of vanilla.

I'm going to make this up in enough quantity to let it age. As it ages it will get more mossy and ambery.

It will have both throw and staying power.

It is light, fresh, masculine, and green. Brand new the scent is reminiscent of a slightly spicier version of Irish Spring.

It covers blends with the masculine pheromones very well.  I like it.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 8:40 PM by Diane999.)
01-10-2010 8:39 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-10-2010 8:44 PM

(01-10-2010 8:39 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  

I made up a new fern scent for Down, Girl! and some other masculine blends I'm working on.

It is a combination of fern, amber, oakmoss, bay, lavender, water lily and bergamot, with just a hint of vanilla.

I'm going to make this up in enough quantity to let it age. As it ages it will get more mossy and ambery.

It will have both throw and staying power.

It is light, fresh, masculine, and green. Brand new the scent is reminiscent of a slightly spicier version of Irish Spring.

It covers blends with the masculine pheromones very well.  I like it.

Diane

That sounds very nice! :razz: Just please don't change the Pheromone component too much! 

(I'm thinking about trying this with Androstadienone to see what it does.  Nothing wrong with layering it to see how it makes it even better.) 

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
01-10-2010 8:44 PM
Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

01-10-2010 9:23 PM

The pheromone ratios and amounts will stay the same.

I think adding Androstadienone to this can only make it sexier.  Right now the main attraction components are Androstanone (very sexy molecule) and copulins.  Androstadienone will add another physical component that might just be very hard to resist.

I made up a small amount of this mix where I swapped out the beta androstadienol for Androstadienone.  I haven't tested it out yet, since hubby is travelling this week, but I will when he returns.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 9:27 PM by Diane999.)
01-10-2010 9:23 PM
Diane999
Banned

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

01-10-2010 9:32 PM

BTW, did you like Avatar? I thought the story was good, but the dialog was really bad, and often cliche, and it kept pulling me out of the movie experience because it was so annoying.

I loved the cinematography, though... none better. But I was disappointed by the 3D. It took so much effort to try to figure out where to focus my eyes, that it wore me out by about half way through the movie. Much of the 3D was spectacular, though, but I think on a wide-screen TV rather than the big screen would have been easier and more pleasant to watch.

I really liked the 2D much more than the 3D.

Diane
01-10-2010 9:32 PM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-10-2010 9:43 PM

(01-10-2010 9:32 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  BTW, did you like Avatar? I thought the story was good, but the dialog was really bad, and often cliche, and it kept pulling me out of the movie experience because it was so annoying. I loved the cinematography, though... none better. But I was disappointed by the 3D. It took so much effort to try to figure out where to focus my eyes, that it wore me out by about half way through the movie. Much of the 3D was spectacular, though, but I think on a wide-screen TV rather than the big screen would have been easier and more pleasant to watch. I really liked the 2D much more than the 3D. Diane

I can completely relate.  I thought too much of the dialogue was over the top (the teenagers didn't help- I must be getting older than I thought).  I never seem to 'get' the 3D that everyone says is so incredible.  There must be something wrong with my eyes that it doesn't work right for me.  It was a very pretty movie and just like you I think I'd rather see it on the big screen at home.  I've watched a few movies with the 'new' 3D technology but for some reason I miss what is supposed to be so 3D about it.

01-10-2010 9:43 PM

Share This Thread