Search
Quick Search [X]
Advanced Search
Member List Help       
Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

Register now to get coupon codes available to PheroTruth members only for 30% discounts
on all purchases made from Love Scent and LuvEssentials through the end of February

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Down, Girl! - reviews
Diane999
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
RE: Down, Girl! - reviews
01-10-2010 10:20 PM

For me only in the forest scenes did the 3D seem effective with the foreground plants, and a few other items, like when the colonel's whipped out gun seemed to come right at you. But there was too much 3D on the peripherals and not enough in the center where you would naturally focus.

The areal seeds of A'wa were a nice touch.

Having the items going from 2D to 3D and back to 2D in the same scenes really just made it that much less realistic and very eye-tiring.

Of course, with this movie under the belt, I'm sure the movie makers who try to embrace the new technology will be writing the rules on how to use it more effectively.

In just a few years this film will seem like "Metropolis" (1927) to us. At the time the special effects were spectacular. Now they seems a bit cheesy.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 10:30 PM by Diane999.)
01-10-2010 10:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-12-2010 9:31 PM

This is not a full 'review' but just a quicky. Just on a whim (I do a lot of things 'on a whim) I added ~1.5ml of Merlin's Blend oil based cologne to my almost full bottle (10ml?) of Down, Girl! (Fern scent). Shook it up nicely and it works and smells wonderful.  Also brought the bottle back to full.

I'd gone shopping this morning and decided to wear Down, Girl! because I really like the confidence and cheerfulness I feel when wearing it (anything that can help me out since I really don't like shopping). 3 sprays total. One to each side of the neck and one split across the tops of the hands.

I had a few interesting hits while out. I was looking at CD's when this woman customer (hispanic- maybe 40 or so) walks by and suddenly Deer in the headlights'd me. Then she stops and stands very close to me while glancing at me and pretending to look at CD's. I would move and she would move. I turned and looked at the PC games and she did the same. I moved on and she sort of trailed along behind me for several isles. She had a bit of a blank expression but she seemed pretty happy.

Surly cashier with gray hair (probably at least mid 60's, caucasian) got decidedly more cheerful as she rang me up. Over the course of the minute or two she was in my Pheromone cloud she got very talkative. The cashier supervisor behind her was also in a suddenly good mood and even commented on how strange she felt but she wasn't about to wish it away.

at a different store, I was walking to the cooler to grab milk I had a younger employee get wide eyed as I walked by (not Deer in the headlights) but then she followed me to the cooler and asked if I needed any help. Nope, I can find milk just fine. Then she sort of stood there looking at me. I told her to have a nice day and walked away. I saw a lot of stares today. Sort of a Deer in the headlights but also sort of an awestruck look. Diane's mix must have had people mistaking me for Brad Pitt instead of Drew Carey. Blush

Odd hit at the last place I went to. Cashier was probably in her mid twenties (caucasian) and every time I go there, she's borderline rude. Today I walk up and after a second (I think my Pheromone cloud caught up with me) her eyes got wider and she asked how I was today. She's ringing up my purchases (maybe 3 feet away at most behind the counter) and is getting slower and slower. She sighs and looks me in the eyes as she's ringing up the last item. Gives me the total, sort of closes her eyes and sighs again. As I'm running my card through I can see her with her eyes closed leaning towards me with her hands stretched out slightly in front of her. The receipt comes out of the printer and she hands it to me without looking at me so much as out of the tops of her eyes in my general direction. Then she tells me to have a nice day. (I have been her customer at least 15-20 times and each time she pretty much barks out the total to everyone. Never says hello and never says have a nice day. This was a definite hit of some sort but I 'm still working out exactly what was going on with her today.

I will quantify these experiences by saying that other than the beer goggle effect I get from this (and the hormone in a sneaker effect) I feel very cheerful and outgoing when I wear this product. It WILL affect how people interact with me if I am more inclined to offer a cheerful hello or if I'm walking with a bit of a smile on my face. I was still seeing obvious Pheromone hits though. I do think that the Merlin's blend may have added something to the mix. I don't know if it helped the dispersion or just the scent was a bit more noticeable but the Pheromone mix itelf is proving to be fun to wear.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 9:33 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-12-2010 9:31 PM
Thanks given by Bosshank
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-12-2010 10:09 PM

I don't know if I should be speculating but I was thinking about the stares I kept seeing today.  I noticed them the other times I'd worn this but it really didn't register because I was more focused on my date (go figure).  The stares I see when I wear this remind me very much of any time I wear P75 from Androtics.  Almost identical.  It is a bit unnerving at first but In my mind I've told myself to imagine I'm just that awesome that people can't help but stare. :D 

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
01-12-2010 10:09 PM

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 38 posts

01-13-2010 10:46 AM

Thanks for all your reviews, Snoops. I bought Down!Girl for the DH. I'm going to amp his with UN or Thane from Love Potion.

Funny you mention P75 - DH has P75 in an Love Potion and he mentions "slack-jawed stares". Scuttlebutt I heard was P75=AndrostAnone. Does Down!Girl contain androstanone?
01-13-2010 10:46 AM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-13-2010 10:56 AM

(01-13-2010 10:46 AM)Willow Wrote:  Thanks for all your reviews, Snoops. I bought Down!Girl for the DH. I'm going to amp his with UN or Thane from Love Potion. Funny you mention P75 - DH has P75 in an Love Potion and he mentions "slack-jawed stares". Scuttlebutt I heard was P75=AndrostAnone. Does Down!Girl contain androstanone?

Diane has confirmed that 'Down,Girl!' does have androstanone in it.  I'm glad to read that others have had similar P75 experiences to my own.  It is a bit unnerving at first when people just stare at you.

Oh wow, 'Down, Girl!' in UN?  Talk about a lethal combination!  I have UN and it is one of those colognes that gives me pheromone like hits just from the scent.  I have a sample of 'Thane' but haven't tried it yet.  Smells nice?

I was thinking about getting unscented 'Down, Girl' and boosting 'Mark's Tonka Tobacum' with it.  I think you've helped me to decide.  Next paycheck looks to be Pheromone bound! Thanks!

01-13-2010 10:56 AM
Diane999
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 69 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
01-13-2010 11:58 AM

I've reformulated the scent for Down, Girl! to add a quality fragrance. The fragrance is new so it will need to be shaken for a few weeks before you will get the full benefit of the scent. I've also made up a larger batch of this to age and shake.

The fragrance is a balanced blend of Citrus and Lavender top; White Ginger and Clove middle; and Fern, Oakmoss, Amber and Vanilla base. The amber that I am using is real ambergris that I've been tincturing from powdered ambergris stone for 4 months. The ambergris comes from New Zealand and is the highest quality. The Oakmoss is also authentic and comes from Eden Botanicals. The vanilla in the base is a combination of Tonka and tinctured Tahitian Vanilla.

I think you will like it.

Diane
01-13-2010 11:58 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 38 posts

01-19-2010 3:25 PM

Sounds like a lovely scent for DownGirl, Diane.

Here's a brief little review: Finally mixed the DownGirl into a perfume - Melchior by Possets. I thought the frank'n'myrrh would be a soothing scent for a soothing intent. DH won't wear it neat - "Smells like sweat" is his response...and he won't use 2 products as that takes too much effort. So this DownGirl would be 1/2 strength per spray.

3 sprays - 1 to wrist, 1 to middle of chest, one to neck. Didn't notice much in the way of effects on HIM (self-effects). He did seem to be in a generally good mood, as we went about running errands and shopping. Joked and was less irritated by the crowds (he can get really nasty in traffic/crowds).Could have been his little Pheromone cloud.

I (Target Girl) was also in a generally patient and amenable mood. Maybe it was the improved weather, maybe it was the chemically enhanced DH. Not sure.

Next day I zapped him with another 2 sprays to the neck...
Now I think I did get a mood lift the second time around. I kept hanging all over him, pulling at his robe, nipping his neck and generally being goofy. He finally told me to stop ... hahaha.... yeah it was that bad. Looking back, I was like a 6 month old puppy - you just want to kick them out of the way, but they keep comin' at ya!

Hopefully it won't effect others that way. He won't want to wear it if it does!

This week I want him to try it at work - his staff consists of 3 estrogen pit vipers. THAT would be a real test.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2010 3:26 PM by Willow.)
01-19-2010 3:25 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, tezza23

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

01-19-2010 3:43 PM

Thank you so much for the female perspective on this product! I've really enjoyed it and plan to buy this one again because of what I've experienced with it. Feel free to keep reviewing! :haha:

01-19-2010 3:43 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 9 posts

01-22-2010 8:51 AM

I ordered a 10 ml vial of Down Girl with a Fern/Oak/Amber/Vanilla scent package.

I wore it a several times but my social contacts were limited so it was hard to gauge except in two instances:

Application:
2 sprays to the neck.

First, I had a friend who needed to talk to me about a non-profit we work with. He was really concerned about what my reaction was going to be. First off I had a good idea of what the conversation was going to be about before it happened. Second what he was going to tell me was not going to upset me - it was nothing that involved me persoanlly so I was not going to take it personally. So he came in very straightforward but tense and perhaps afraid i would get upset or maybe even toss him out. But of course that was not going to be the case. So I know my calm demeanor helped the situation but I am also sure that the Down Girl helped (esp. with keeping channels of commuincations open) even though it is designed primarily for good effects with women. After all - 'nols work on everyone and not just women.

I really did see the effects with my wife that evening. I had to relay the above conversation to my wife. Well when we finally met up at the end of the day her first two sentences were on a different subject - fairly normal but tense. And then it broke loose. And you know what I mean by "it". She really started pinging as the above conversation hit peripherally on one of her "hot buttons". So I just moved a little closer, listened and only countered when she was really out on a limb. Normally something like this will really irritate her and bother her all night. I will tell you that she calmed down a lot quicker than normal with this subject, and a little later I could even tell she was sorry she had blown up like she did. And once we got the kids off to bed she was even happy to show me how sorry she was.

Can't ask for much better.

Unless Diane can come up with a Pheromone mix to help me get rid of those last couple holiday pounds ... lol.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 11:31 AM by Bosshank.)
01-22-2010 8:51 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 60 posts

02-04-2010 10:11 PM

Product name,scent and strength
Down, Girl! (Fern and Merlin's Blend scent)

Application dosage and locations
4 sprays total :eek:
(1 spray to each side of neck)
(1 spray to the top of each hand) 

Enviroment tested in.
Various retail stores

Self effects.
Felt like it made me more outgoing and cheerful.  'Shoulders back, make eye contact, rockin' the world today, etc.' 

Effects to others
Literally everyone I came into contact with today seemed to have a pathological need to talk to me and try and help me out in any way possible.  Male and female.  Store employees and other customers.  Below are some examples.  Yeah, I know but believe me when I say I'm not exaggerating.

Sporting good store- employees who are normally polite but don't go out of their way were practically falling on themselves just to talk to me (again, both male and female).  Women would be talking and start looking at me with heads down, looking at me out of the tops of their eyes with a sort of innocent look.  Usually after about 3-5 minutes in my Pheromone cloud.  At one point I had 4 employees standing around me just wanting to talk.  At the cash register I walked up and she starts to ring me up- Deer in the headlights.  Oh, I'm going to give you a $10 coupon!'  I'd spent $62 dollars and she knocked $10 off of that.  $52.  Not too bad!

Next place, a greeter who is supposed to stand by the door, offers to guide me to whatever I need.  I thank her but assure her that I can make my own way.  She still follows me a good 20' into the store.  I don't need concierge service at Wal-Mart.  A girl who looks to be in her early teens follows me around the mens clothing.  I couldn't shake the kid.  I was getting unnerved because I don't want to be busted for trying to pick up a kid when I was just trying to find a couple of cheap pairs of jeans.  Her mom comes by and scolds her for wandering off.  Then Mom is talking to me wondering what I thought of her clothing choices for her husband.  I get away and decide to go home because I can't take any more attention. 

At the register I had a guy in his early 20's ring me up.  WAY over the top polite.  Smiling at me and just genuinely happy that I was lowering my status enough to talk to him.  I just want to go home! :sorry2:
Duration of effects.
At least 2.5 hours before I left the presence of other people.

Effects from mixing with other products.
(Combining the Down, Girl! Fern scent with Merlin's Blend cologne from Love Potion seems to have dramatically improved the diffusion).

Range
At least 10' (probably closer to 12-15')  Seriously.  There were people reacting that I was SURE would be out of Pheromone range yet there really isn't another explanation for the over the top hits. 

Time exposure.
Pretty much immeditate reactions from people.

This was just one of those insane days where the Pheromone gods seemed to have lined everything up perfectly for me.  I forgot how this product seems to make you the center of attention.  Try loading up on this and going out.  If you get no reactions I'd be amazed.  In so many ways, this reminds me of the attention I get from MX292/MX353 from AD.  Except that this seems more consistant. 

I know that this sounds WAY over the top but I've found that 3-4 sprays are absolute gold when it comes to making people WANT to be your best friend.  It is also fantastic when you have a woman that you want to feel very comfortable and act on those feelings.  A comfortable woman is very nice to have around because she is willing to act on just how happy she is to have you around.

02-04-2010 10:11 PM
Thanks given by zeph, Tfrankz, Bosshank, Willow

Share This Thread