Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work?
mikey91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work?
04-27-2013 10:38 PM

Don't you think it would be much more known and everybody would use it if it really worked?
04-27-2013 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 76 posts

RE: Do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work?
04-28-2013 12:27 AM

If there was a pill that made your dick bigger do you think every male would run around telling everyone they took a pill to get a bigger penis. Or would they just take it in secret and have the girl believe they just have a big penis?? Theres ways to get rock hard abs but do everyone have rock hard abs? I don't get your logic and it makes absolutely no sense to me. There are a million ways to natural heal yourself and or cure sicknesses... Yet the knowledge isn't wide spread, the market is saturated with medicines and synthetic methods to maintain health. Pretty much want I'm trying to say is 9-10 guys aren't going to tell every girl or everyone they are taking pheromones... All it takes is for you to research the science yourself, or take a risk and spend about 30-60$ and test run it yourself. Every single site on here has a money return policy if your not satisfied.

Sa da tay!
04-28-2013 12:27 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Blade, KIMBA, Ozee
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2698
Thanks received:
1857 thanks in 704 posts

04-28-2013 12:37 AM

(04-27-2013 10:38 PM)mikey91 Wrote:  Don't you think it would be much more known and everybody would use it if it really worked?

We like skeptics like you. If people think like you do 1) they won't use pheromones, so we have an edge over you. If everyone used them, I wouldn't stand out as much as I do. 2) people who think like you do would never suspect that people like us are wearing them if we look well put together, reputable and intelligent

keep believing they don't work Big Grin You will never have the experience of knowing what these products do do as long as you maintain that attitude. I won't even bother explaining the facets of how these products will and won't work. I am fine to let you be. If you would like to know more, you can read about it. If you don't want to know more, that's fine, too

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-28-2013 12:37 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, fluffygirl12, Fly So Hi, halo0073, Ozee, Androaura, D_Darko, bored4life, Mars82
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
756 thanks in 355 posts

04-28-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:Don't you think it would be much more known and everybody would use it if it really worked?

If you believe it doesn't work.. well just don't buy it and go live your life without bothering us... What do you want.. a big speech on OH yeah it does work or .. buy this product it will for sure change your life.. no it wont.. Short answer.. Pheromones is somewhat of the twilight zone.. and it will only help open doors, not open them for you.

Anyway if your hoping for some kind of scientific study on what to do and how to do it, it is not out there in such sentences that it would clearly outline the way to go about pheromones!

And even if it would exist, chances are maybe 1/10 would be doing it.. So read, research, buy, try and make up your own mind...

Okay I might sound a bit harsh, but truly the less people use them the better for the ones that do. If you would have taken a bit of your time to read a few topics you would have seen that most of us are here because we believe they work.. do they all work the same for everybody... NO.. Asides from a scientific study here and there and a few other forums we are the cutting edge on using these products. So to just come here and say "do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work?" is more or less saying we are all crazy...

Part of a journey is finding the route to the final destination.. or at least follow the patch other have taken.

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 1:02 AM by Buzzy78.)
04-28-2013 12:46 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, paradigmshift, D_Darko, eyeofra, polarvoid, Mars82
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1038
Thanks received:
2828 thanks in 1244 posts

04-28-2013 1:20 AM

(04-27-2013 10:38 PM)mikey91 Wrote:  Don't you think it would be much more known and everybody would use it if it really worked?

You know, considering that you joined the forum over 3 months ago and made several other posts, it sounds to me more like you're asking us to convince you they work, which we're NOT going to do!

If you're skepical thats fine, but instead of calling into question the integrity or intelligence of all of us, maybe you should just climb out of your beta shell for a minute and take a chance, then decide for yourself. Or decide not to and keep living your life the way you are, which you don't appear to be all that happy with considering that you found this forum and made the decision to join.

Your call! Take a chance and risk a few dollars to possibly enhance your life, or keep going on the way you are and waiting on rock solid proof, because obviously our members and the 75,000 plus posts they've made on this forum don't seem to mean all that much to you.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
04-28-2013 1:20 AM
Thanks given by Buzzy78, D_Darko

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 855
Thanks received:
753 thanks in 274 posts

04-28-2013 1:52 AM

Can't tell if this is a troll post or not.

04-28-2013 1:52 AM
Thanks given by LL21, D_Darko
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1942
Thanks received:
819 thanks in 391 posts

04-28-2013 11:36 AM

You would think that. Lol. I dont care if you believe. I am happy most people dont believe. As others said we dont need to prove anything to you.

If you dont believe thats fine. Now go away. Big Grin

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
04-28-2013 11:36 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 85 posts

04-28-2013 11:57 AM

Pheromones won't work magic necessarily even if you buy the most potent mix. Then again, when you wear new clothes do you simply just keep walking in front of a woman without speaking to her flashing them off without getting her attention in other equal formidable ways?

The point is... if you think you can just wear something and not participate with the other parts of yourself in the communication process, these products won't give you an instant "OMG I got laid" effect. However, they can help with your overall balance of appearance along with your clothes, fitness, living conditions, and methods of transportation.

Pheromones are not instant oatmeal, instant coffee, or instant tea. It's more like baking or cooking something that needs multiple ingredients but yes, it will add to the flavor of the final product which happens to be you and the things you do.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
04-28-2013 11:57 AM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12, Kahotep, AlternativeGirl, Blade, cerealbox760
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 76 posts

04-28-2013 12:28 PM

(04-28-2013 11:57 AM)Androaura Wrote:  Pheromones won't work magic necessarily even if you buy the most potent mix. Then again, when you wear new clothes do you simply just keep walking in front of a woman without speaking to her flashing them off without getting her attention in other equal formidable ways?

The point is... if you think you can just wear something and not participate with the other parts of yourself in the communication process, these products won't give you an instant "OMG I got laid" effect. However, they can help with your overall balance of appearance along with your clothes, fitness, living conditions, and methods of transportation.

Pheromones are not instant oatmeal, instant coffee, or instant tea. It's more like baking or cooking something that needs multiple ingredients but yes, it will add to the flavor of the final product which happens to be you and the things you do.

You said it best

Sa da tay!
04-28-2013 12:28 PM

okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
251 thanks in 116 posts

04-28-2013 12:34 PM

Where do you live at Mikey?

You should experience an OD. They're fun smartass
04-28-2013 12:34 PM
Thanks given by Ozee

Share This Thread