Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work?
kenjhow
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work?
04-28-2013 9:41 PM

no they don't work. you happy? now go away. Mega shok Sun bespectacled
04-28-2013 9:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1395
Thanks received:
756 thanks in 400 posts

04-28-2013 9:42 PM

(04-28-2013 1:59 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Do you seriously think you are going to get a good answer to that question? You think we all just sit around and manufacture fake stories and test results to post with several hundred other delusional people? Have you tried them? Have you read the forum? Have you asked for advice? Don't try to make US look stupid for believing in what we personally have experienced. You look stupid for posting such a lame question in such a condescending manner. Grow up for fuck's sake. Go flame people on another forum. You're done here. Buh-Bye.

[Image: 1345835811987.jpg]

Fly
04-28-2013 9:42 PM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 434
Thanks received:
2660 thanks in 559 posts

04-28-2013 9:47 PM

The proof is in the pudding. Tens-of thousands of people across the globe swear by them. Manufacturers offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee ranging from between 30 days to a year. Why not try them for yourself, and if you are not happy for any reason, send them back for a full refund.

P.S. as a manufacturer, less than 0.3% of products we sell are returned to us out of dissatisfaction.

Chris @ Alpha
04-28-2013 9:47 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, deker0
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 989
Thanks received:
585 thanks in 327 posts

04-28-2013 9:57 PM

Yes and No.

K thx bai! <3

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
04-28-2013 9:57 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1137
Thanks received:
512 thanks in 231 posts

04-29-2013 5:55 AM

Let us not feed the troll here any longer my friends. He just really likes the attention.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
04-29-2013 5:55 AM

mikey91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-29-2013 9:56 PM

Actually, I'm not really a troll.. But sure, I wanted to see some reactions. Wink

It dosn't seem easy to find the right pheromone perfume.. There's so many of them. And you might not wanna waste too much money testing pheromones that maybe isn't even the right ones for you.

I've tried Scent of Eros and something called "Passion Pheromone Attractant". Thought about trying something from Alpha Dream, it seems very popular around here.. But it's hard to know what fits best for you with all these different kind of brands.

So I'm not really negative about it, if it seemed that way.. But I don't think it's anything wrong about being a little questionable. I mean, when it sounds too good to be true it often is too good to be true.. Ways to trick miserable people that aren't happy with their lives. I'm not saying though that pheromones is anything like bigger dick-pills of course. Pheromones might work good for many, maybe it'll give them confidence to talk with people.. When you believe something is working it will help you, like a placebo effect. But I'm not totally convinced yet that it makes such a big different compared to, for example ordinary perfume. Feels like it might work good in the animal world, but not so much around humans, who are way more complexed. Probably would have worked better when we walked all on four or something, but today it's all about so much other things also. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 10:34 PM by mikey91.)
04-29-2013 9:56 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1395
Thanks received:
756 thanks in 400 posts

04-29-2013 11:00 PM

I agree with many things, though the complexity of human beings is no obstacle for the mones to work.

Of course, you can't expect to see hits if you are using an alpha product while behaving like a loser, or using a social product and walking around like the fucking Batman. However, if you can be at least a little congruent with the mones you're using, you will see results most of the time.

There's a good video on what realistically expect from pheromones, here:

Fly
04-29-2013 11:00 PM
Thanks given by Curiosity, Ozee, D_Darko
nubi
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

04-29-2013 11:39 PM

Yes its work for me, at least the self effects improve my personality in a good ways.
04-29-2013 11:39 PM
Blade
Razor Sharp

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
179 thanks in 94 posts

04-30-2013 3:33 AM

(04-29-2013 9:56 PM)mikey91 Wrote:  Actually, I'm not really a troll.. But sure, I wanted to see some reactions. Wink

It dosn't seem easy to find the right pheromone perfume.. There's so many of them. And you might not wanna waste too much money testing pheromones that maybe isn't even the right ones for you.

I've tried Scent of Eros and something called "Passion Pheromone Attractant". Thought about trying something from Alpha Dream, it seems very popular around here.. But it's hard to know what fits best for you with all these different kind of brands.

So I'm not really negative about it, if it seemed that way.. But I don't think it's anything wrong about being a little questionable. I mean, when it sounds too good to be true it often is too good to be true.. Ways to trick miserable people that aren't happy with their lives. I'm not saying though that pheromones is anything like bigger dick-pills of course. Pheromones might work good for many, maybe it'll give them confidence to talk with people.. When you believe something is working it will help you, like a placebo effect. But I'm not totally convinced yet that it makes such a big different compared to, for example ordinary perfume. Feels like it might work good in the animal world, but not so much around humans, who are way more complexed. Probably would have worked better when we walked all on four or something, but today it's all about so much other things also. Smile

No one cares if your skeptical there is nothing wrong with that, its just when you sound like a complete condescending jerk and come in hear without a fucking clue what pheromones are all about and tell us we are all wrong, and I guessing now your going to ask for help choosing a good product.
04-30-2013 3:33 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi

LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 473
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 184 posts

04-30-2013 4:00 AM

(04-29-2013 9:56 PM)mikey91 Wrote:  Actually, I'm not really a troll.. But sure, I wanted to see some reactions. Wink

Mikey you are wrong here and Phero's make a difference. I can say this because I met up with Kimba and I got Phero bombed first hand.

Bliss made me talkative and SOB xs had an aura/ presence to the area. Actually at times I was overwhelmed by the pheromones. I started to get a body buzz in my calves and get a feeling similar to self effects from wearing phero's. At time it was an unnatural feeling if I never used pheromones before.

Our waitress basically tried drowning Kimba in diet coke. She paid extra attention to him. I saw her walk past our table, whipped her neck to look at Kimba's glass. Comeback to our table ask Kimba if he wanted more diet coke then made sure his was full lol. I was drinking water and she paid no where near enough attention to me.

Her entire demeanor changed after a couple of minutes of serving us. She had a genuine smile and real eye contact with us.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 4:07 AM by LL21.)
04-30-2013 4:00 AM

Share This Thread