Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work?
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 260
Thanks received:
491 thanks in 271 posts

RE: Do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work?
04-30-2013 4:15 AM

(04-30-2013 4:00 AM)LL21 Wrote:  Mikey you are wrong here and Phero's make a difference. I can say this because I met up with Kimba and I got Phero bombed first hand.

Bliss made me talkative and SOB xs had an aura/ presence to the area. Actually at times I was overwhelmed by the pheromones. I started to get a body buzz in my calves and get a feeling similar to self effects from wearing phero's. At time it was an unnatural feeling if I never used pheromones before.

Our waitress basically tried drowning Kimba in diet coke. She paid extra attention to him. I saw her walk past our table, whipped her neck to look at Kimba's glass. Comeback to our table ask Kimba if he wanted more diet coke then made sure his was full lol. I was drinking water and she paid no where near enough attention to me.

Her entire demeanor changed after a couple of minutes of serving us. She had a genuine smile and real eye contact with us.

Dont lie to him! I am just that good looking. Yes

She tried to jump me. Lots of attention, bright eyed, dilated pupils and all smiles.

Here is the funny thing, once you use these enough you grow to expect that reaction. That is my new 'normal' hit.

Good times. I had, what, 6 diet cokes?

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
04-30-2013 4:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by LL21
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 383
Thanks received:
698 thanks in 341 posts

04-30-2013 4:18 AM

Quote:But I'm not totally convinced yet that it makes such a big different compared to, for example ordinary perfume.

Tbh, it's truly not up to us to convince you.. if you're interested in them, you should research and try to figure it out yourself. Preferably in a constructive way (not the way you have been going on.)

Quote:No one cares if your skeptical there is nothing wrong with that, its just when you sound like a complete condescending jerk and come in hear without a fucking clue what pheromones are all about and tell us we are all wrong

Could not have said it better myself Blade. Everybody has the right to his/her own opinion and to be a bit skeptical. It's the way he goes about it that puts me off.

This is a very helpful community and I'm generally also a guy who will try to help out new people (spending hours of my personal time to reply to questions and looking stuff up that most people are too lazy to look up themselves) But the way you come to this forum.. I hope you're skills at finding stuff on forums are good, because I'm surely not helping you out!

In some way you're lucky that this community is still tolerating your BS. You've contributed nothing at all to this forum and expect us to give you all the answers and even validate everything we have learned over time.

If it was up to me.. i'd just IP/MAC address ban your ass and let you figure things out outside of this forum. I'm sure most members here didn't post the wealth of information that can be found here for condescending pricks like you.. But that's just me getting annoyed by your attitude.

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
04-30-2013 4:18 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
729 thanks in 280 posts

04-30-2013 9:24 AM

Honestly they don't work, so just mail all the products that you have purchased to me and I will dispose of them properly for you, which means wearing them and getting the results Smile
04-30-2013 9:24 AM
Thanks given by LL21

LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 473
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 184 posts

04-30-2013 9:59 AM

(04-30-2013 9:24 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Honestly they don't work, so just mail all the products that you have purchased to me and I will dispose of them properly for you, which means wearing them and getting the results Smile

You sneaky devil.
04-30-2013 9:59 AM
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 51
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 56 posts

04-30-2013 11:37 AM

They don't work at all.... I mean how can some liquid spray make people think you're an amazing superstar (Wolf), get women horny (New Pheromone Additive), or get people talking to you like you're their best friend (Glace).

Most people in this world are ignorant, plain and simple.....otherwise everyone would use pheromones. They're somewhat tricky to use, but I hope most people won't use them, this way only our phero community will be able to reap all of their benefits.

90% of motorcycle riders don't believe that turning the handlebars to the RIGHT will make the motorcycle lean to the LEFT.....Wacko
The reason is because of the simple laws of physics, but since most motorcycle riders aren't exactly educated people they don't believe this.

Pheromone use requires a brain, with some basic functionality. If you don't have one, they won't work.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 11:38 AM by xtraspecial.)
04-30-2013 11:37 AM

Share This Thread