Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diary of Corpo Experience!
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Diary of Corpo Experience!
12-17-2012 10:13 PM

Awesome to hear your feedback on Corpo and all the other blends you bought. Smile I just got in Possessed for Lesbian women from Liquid Alchemy Labs with a sample of Hypnotica! So psyched to use it in public. I rolled on the Possess blend and its smells of melon! mMMm! Anyways I do recall a story of using corpo about two weeks ago that I forgot to share.

Environment: My dads clients' Christmas party at the most expensive steakhouse in town!

Application: Two sprays Corpo. Applied to neck, wrist and inside elbow.

So I went to this Christmas party on Dec 1 with my family and about 20 other people my dad works with. This lady maybe late 30's, maybe 40 was there with her husband (who is the second boss in line, :o), I kept looking her way because I found her attractive. I didnt really talk to her much since I was away from her and was situated in the middle of this long table. To get to the point, at the very end of dinner everyone is chatting. I go and use the restroom and as soon as I walk out of my stall, she walks out of hers too. We both are in silence and washing our hands until she initiates and tells me "Sorry if I couldnt take my eyes off you all night, you are so beautiful. You should be a model" and I blushed and smiled and told her I found her very beautiful herself and complimented on her outfit back. I mean I did look nice, maybe Corpo helped. Married attractive woman telling me she couldnt keep her EYES off me. I mean I do have really awesome choppy short hair, and would consider myself attractive. Maybe it gave me an edge? She told my mom I should be a model and that she has beautiful children XD (trying to be nice and add my other siblings in there) I definitely felt she was attracted to me. Although, she had been drinking alcohol. Lol, i'm immune so it dosent effect my judgement really! P So was that a hit to you peeps?

Alpha Dream: Corporativo, Donna Amore unscented/scented Tangerine Dream.
Love Potion Magickal Perfumery: G2, Topper.
PherX: For Gay Women spray and oil.
Love-Scent - Androstadenione half strength.
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Possess for lesbians 1/3 mg and Hypnotica sample.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 12:20 AM by Kupo1212.)
12-17-2012 10:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix, Androaura
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2914 thanks in 1468 posts

12-18-2012 2:41 AM

Could be...or, like I told one of the other ladies here, you might just be that beautiful all on your own. Would that really be so awful? Laugh1
Kiss2

Sounds like a winning experience either way! Big Grin
Nice post!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-18-2012 2:41 AM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

12-18-2012 2:19 PM

Awwww thanks! Smile

Alright so with Possess so far. I saw a post where someone had some crazy lucid dreams from it and I gotta say that happened in my sleep last night! It was trippy! For example, I just rolled a bit on my wrists before I went to bed and that's it. In my dream, I dreamt I changed bodies with some other girl (talk about Freaky Friday) and I freaked out because I didnt want someone taking advantage of my body and doing stuff without my control! If ya know what I mean! ;) NOW that I think about it, hence the name POSSESS! P

Today I applied some more on my wrists and around my neck area. Not too much happened at work today. I did have a lady ask where something was and I guided her. She thanked me and said "your beautiful, thank you!" Smile Not used to those kinda resonses! Also, had another lady look at me and comment on my hair, it's a common thing! XD

That's all I have for now on Possess! Definitely an interesting one. Gosh that dream made me want to cry! I just know i was whinning to people in that dream saying "I want my body back!"

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 2:21 PM by Kupo1212.)
12-18-2012 2:19 PM

Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

12-22-2012 2:49 AM

I must say, Corpo and Hypnotica combined is a very nice combo! Smile

I think this may just be the staple combo for me for work! Smile
Nice combo of Synthetic/real human pheromones combined!

Today: first applied 8 little swipes from the Hypnotica sample mostly around the neck area as a base & then one spray of Corpo on the neck as well.

Environment: Work

Everyone was quite attentive and talkative with me, the manager had a lot of trust in me (especially with holding a til of money), she stated several times that she's a trusting person. Corpo played a part with the helping of getting work done. I got a lot of respect from people and didnt take shit from anyone (although i got no shit). I also had a lot of chatty customers. Silence at times was comfortable during check out. In general conversations were at ease, smooth as i should say. I just noticed more attention in general with wearing both these pheromone blends and will be wearing these two together more often. I'll keep you peeps updated. Smile I really like this combo! Impressive.

12-22-2012 2:49 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 356 posts

12-28-2012 10:42 AM

Ok its been a little over a month since i got Corpo and i've used it exclusively at work. Did between 1 and 3 sprays, but found 2 sprays to be a good dose. Used it about 10-15 times now and here are my findings:

Self effects:
Confidence boost, being a bit more talkative and some mood elevation.

Effects on others:
Well in the beginning i did not notice many effects.. This might have had something to do with the fact that i see these people often and they might have to get used to my new phero signature. Now ive always been a liked guy at work, but I have to say, the longer i've been wearing corpo, the more i've been noticing small subtle changes in people's general attitude towards me compared to before.

Men:
More respect towards me.
Sometimes going out of their way to say hi to me. (giving me high fives, touching my shoulder while saying hi)
Increasingly friendly towards me.. even bosses

Women
More respect towards me.
Increasingly friendly towards me.
Seem to ask my advise about things more often.
A slight bit more touching

Overall i've come to love Corpo and plan on using it at work almost each day.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-28-2012 10:42 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, terry0400-40, idontknow, doctordonald
empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 17 posts

01-29-2013 6:59 AM

Would corpo be something good to have on for job interviews?
01-29-2013 6:59 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-03-2013 11:26 AM

I would think yes on the job interview, but I would find your sweet spot for it first Big Grin 2 sprays seems to be golden for me so far...I can do 3 but it doesn't seem necessary.

03-03-2013 11:26 AM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-03-2013 10:03 AM

Wore Corpo the last couple days (Apr 1st & 2nd). 3 sprays (neck, chest and wrists) and 1 spray re-app after about 4-5 hours to finish out the night at work. I lightened it with 2 sprays of Topper (A-nol & DHEAS) to my blouse.

I have noticed there is one particular co-worker that this affects FANTASTICALLY. He's usually hyper and his scatteredness (not a word but describes it perfectly) settles down quite a bit once he's exposed to this phero blend...BONUS! Things have been literally crazy lately and this has been a real help the last couple days. If it did nothing else but chill this one personality...THAT would be enough!

This blend also brings out an attentiveness in others. This one really is beneficial when you need to lead and require others to follow to accomplish your goal ^_~

04-03-2013 10:03 AM
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

08-25-2013 10:58 AM

(04-03-2013 10:03 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Wore Corpo the last couple days (Apr 1st & 2nd). 3 sprays (neck, chest and wrists) and 1 spray re-app after about 4-5 hours to finish out the night at work. I lightened it with 2 sprays of Topper (A-nol & DHEAS) to my blouse.

I have noticed there is one particular co-worker that this affects FANTASTICALLY. He's usually hyper and his scatteredness (not a word but describes it perfectly) settles down quite a bit once he's exposed to this phero blend...BONUS! Things have been literally crazy lately and this has been a real help the last couple days. If it did nothing else but chill this one personality...THAT would be enough!

This blend also brings out an attentiveness in others. This one really is beneficial when you need to lead and require others to follow to accomplish your goal ^_~

Tried corpo for the first time last friday. Check out journal for details. Planning on wearing it while teaching classes this semester. Seems to be a respect, trust, others look up to you thing. Got some beta behavior from colleagues who have never acted that way before. Check journal. Class starts tomorrow. Hoping Corp helps set tone along with wardrobe changes.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22