Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diary of Corpo Experience!
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Diary of Corpo Experience!
10-13-2012 5:50 PM

(10-13-2012 3:06 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  Love Scent Androstadienone is normally about 45mcg a drop. Since you have the half strength solution, it's about 20 something mcg a drop.
Oh and ill be able to answer your questions soon. I tend to be real busy and yesterday was my last day of work!

So how much do you think I can wear with out o.ding? Also, are single molecules such as that good to mix with signatures such as Donna Amore?
10-13-2012 5:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 1534 posts

10-13-2012 6:04 PM

I wear at most 100mcg of Androstadienone . But honestly it works really well at around 20mcg. You don't need much. Start small and move up if needed.
10-13-2012 6:04 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-13-2012 6:22 PM

(10-13-2012 6:04 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I wear at most 100mcg of Androstadienone . But honestly it works really well at around 20mcg. You don't need much. Start small and move up if needed.

Alright thanks. Smile What blend do you mix yours with?
10-13-2012 6:22 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 1534 posts

10-13-2012 6:30 PM

I wear it solo. It's good with calming blends like B2, G2, TeddyBB from Love Potion or some socials. I do not like it with high Alpha Androstenol or DHEAS. Feels at odds with those.
10-13-2012 6:30 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-13-2012 9:01 PM

Cool, what kind of effects from people have you experienced from wearing them?

Alpha Dream: Corporativo, Donna Amore unscented/scented Tangerine Dream.
Love Potion Magickal Perfumery: G2, Topper.
PherX: For Gay Women spray and oil.
Love-Scent - Androstadenione half strength.
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Possess for lesbians 1/3 mg and Hypnotica sample.
10-13-2012 9:01 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
789 thanks in 278 posts

10-13-2012 10:11 PM

I know you're main targets are other women mostly but speaking for myself, I've noticed working effect at dosages as low as 10-15 mcg.

When I had the Love Scent Androstadienone , I would go with either 45 or 90 mcg (basically 1-2 drops). It definitely worked but It made me suffer from Androstadienone fatigue and would also make the surrounding men avoid me.

Love Scent version of this molecule is in a 50/50 | alcohol/DPG solution. This matters for when you're going about in seduction. It doesn't hit with the intensity of Chris' Androstadienone but that's not a bad thing actually. The Androstadienone doesn't convert to Androstenone as quickly and it allows you to play with your target instead of going for the kill immediately. In other words for seduction, it just feels more natural over a long period of time when you get someone to fall for you.

If Love Scent still uses the same dropper bottle that I remember it being in, get a new one. The one Love Scent uses is actually pretty shit (I had it break in my jacket).

10-13-2012 10:11 PM
Thanks given by Kupo1212, NuTrix
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-14-2012 12:28 PM

(10-13-2012 10:11 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  I know you're main targets are other women mostly but speaking for myself, I've noticed working effect at dosages as low as 10-15 mcg.

When I had the Love Scent Androstadienone , I would go with either 45 or 90 mcg (basically 1-2 drops). It definitely worked but It made me suffer from Androstadienone fatigue and would also make the surrounding men avoid me.

Love Scent version of this molecule is in a 50/50 | alcohol/DPG solution. This matters for when you're going about in seduction. It doesn't hit with the intensity of Chris' Androstadienone but that's not a bad thing actually. The Androstadienone doesn't convert to Androstenone as quickly and it allows you to play with your target instead of going for the kill immediately. In other words for seduction, it just feels more natural over a long period of time when you get someone to fall for you.

If Love Scent still uses the same dropper bottle that I remember it being in, get a new one. The one Love Scent uses is actually pretty shit (I had it break in my jacket).

I really appreciate all the info, thank you. Smile Definitely helpful. I feel you on the effects, since i've tried it out I do feel kinda tired/fatiqued. Maybe it effects lesbians the same way.
So there is this girl I sorta like and getting to know, she lives about 2 hours from me and I'm going up with some friends to visit. I kinda have a feeling we're going to hook up but the other half of me kinda likes her more than a hook up. Will this stuff help in making have feelings like that for me then? lol. Just curious. Oh yeah and the first time I met her I wore Corpo, is that a good blend for a women to seduce/intimate with another women? If you dont know it would be an interesting case. lol.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 12:34 PM by Kupo1212.)
10-14-2012 12:28 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
789 thanks in 278 posts

10-14-2012 1:56 PM

If she is open to it then yes, it will be fine to use. Just remember that there are diminishing effect to repeat exposures if you're seeing her every single day.

I assume you're looking for mostly a relationship and not just some fling. If so then good, cause this combination can create some overly attached lovers. I'm talking about getting tons of phone calls, texts and fb messages. It's not a bad thing but I'm the kind of person who needs my own space for ME time.

I would highly recommend applying both Corpo and the Androstadienone right before you meet her. They are both a very deadly combination when aged over time on your target.

Corpo on its own has a lot of Androstanone which is very sexy/attention getting and leaves a memory imprint on other people. It's effect on women is increased exponentially when combined with Androstadienone . The Androstadienone should make her comfortable with the feelings she's having for you. It's the staple item for those looking to be in a Long Term Relationship.

10-14-2012 1:56 PM
Thanks given by Kupo1212, NuTrix
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-14-2012 3:43 PM

Yeah I totally feel ya on wanting the whole space thing, i'm the same way too. This girl though, i feel like i'm the one that initiates the first text so I dont really have to worry about clinginess or anything. lol.

Today!
Showered and applied these two molecules right after onto neck and arms.
-1 spray Corporativo
-1 drop base of androstadienone and dapped back of forearms, each wrist and on sides of neck.

Went to the store today where a lady who knows me wanted me to work there. Anyways, the manager saw me today and asked me if I put in an application there because she really wants me to work there. I told I put an application in and she told me that she's hiring me as a part time Supervisor. They already know me but I swear this Corpo gave me the extra edge for sure.

-Self effects are absolutely AMAZING! I feel so great, happy, and like i'm ontop of the world and confident. It made me ride my bike everywhere. Smile Also, when I went into McDonalds for a drink this lady standing close to me started flipping her hair and such. Another lady walking with her kids or whatever checked out my vacinity from where I was sitting and kinda kept doing little glances to see if I was looking back at her.

Corpo works well for confidence and enables a lot of stuff to snowball back by just showing that confident sexy demeanor. I LOVE this stuff. One spray just makes it happen! I wouldnt have bought the single molecule of Androstadienone if it werent for zerosix85, thanks! Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 3:47 PM by Kupo1212.)
10-14-2012 3:43 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85, NuTrix
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-15-2012 2:46 PM

10/15/12

Environment: Work

Applied: 1 spray Corpo on neck and 1 drop of half strength Androstadeinone & applied to all back of wrists/ forearm and neck.

Today I felt the usual effects of Corpo although I felt I was confident in starting conversations and just felt an overall comfort talking with other women, one of my managers in particular kept talking with me. she's usually quite around me. A lot of conversations. Smile No one gave me shit, I felt respected. Employees did ask for help or chose me over the managers to assist them. Another good day!

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 2:50 PM by Kupo1212.)
10-15-2012 2:46 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

Share This Thread