Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diary of Corpo Experience!
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 554
Thanks received:
1000 thanks in 395 posts

RE: Diary of Corpo Experience!
10-10-2012 11:21 PM

The general rule with Androstadienone has been anywhere from 30 to 60 mcg. I'm not sure if the Love Scent product you ordered breaks down how much Androstadienone there is per drop. I know that the likes of LAL and Alpha Dreams breaks it down for their Androstadienone . You may have to contact them to find out how much Androstadienone is contained per drop.

It never occurred to me whether or not a gal could use Androstadienone standalone, as that is a major no-no for guys, as it produces self effects described as depression and lethargy (in men, that is). For you gals, it's completely different (which is why we dudes use it, despite the potential negatives for us).

I'll tell you this though; if you bought Androstadienone unscented, you will definitely need a cover for it. That's an absolute.

FYI-- you know Liquid Alchemy Labs sells a couple of products specifically designed for girls to attract girls. Think they're one of the few who actually do this. Garry Nelson (aka Walter White) has thought of everything!
10-10-2012 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-10-2012 11:31 PM

(10-10-2012 11:21 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  The general rule with Androstadienone has been anywhere from 30 to 60 mcg. I'm not sure if the Love Scent product you ordered breaks down how much Androstadienone there is per drop. I know that the likes of LAL and Alpha Dreams breaks it down for their Androstadienone . You may have to contact them to find out how much Androstadienone is contained per drop.

It never occurred to me whether or not a gal could use Androstadienone standalone, as that is a major no-no for guys, as it produces self effects described as depression and lethargy (in men, that is). For you gals, it's completely different (which is why we dudes use it, despite the potential negatives for us).

I'll tell you this though; if you bought Androstadienone unscented, you will definitely need a cover for it. That's an absolute.

FYI-- you know Liquid Alchemy Labs sells a couple of products specifically designed for girls to attract girls. Think they're one of the few who actually do this. Garry Nelson (aka Walter White) has thought of everything!

Yeah I was looking into it earlier. I may buy some down the road but right now I own Donna Amore and Pherx for gay women. Smile Thought
i'd try some science with solo mones with some of my already have signatures.
10-10-2012 11:31 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 1534 posts

10-11-2012 9:26 AM

I use solo Androstadienone constantly and have for a year. Great stuff!
10-11-2012 9:26 AM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-11-2012 2:32 PM

(10-11-2012 9:26 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I use solo Androstadienone constantly and have for a year. Great stuff!

Sweet, you mind sharing a story or two? Or possibly how people react around you with it on? Lol, the lady from Love-Scent called me today to double check if I was the right card-holder because she isent used to women buying this particular molecule. aha, hope it fricken works on me.
10-11-2012 2:32 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 1534 posts

10-11-2012 2:58 PM

I use it for PMS or when i am really stressed. It is both calming and mood elevating which is a rare combination. I use it on my step-daughter too who has the world's worst PMS. It is a common ingredient in women's calming, soothing, PMS type blends.
10-11-2012 2:58 PM

Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-11-2012 3:01 PM

(10-11-2012 2:58 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I use it for PMS or when i am really stressed. It is both calming and mood elevating which is a rare combination. I use it on my step-daughter too who has the world's worst PMS. It is a common ingredient in women's calming, soothing, PMS type blends.

Interesting, thanks. Smile
10-11-2012 3:01 PM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-12-2012 5:26 PM

10/12/12

Environment: Work
Spray: 1

So today was a great day, i'm not sure it was the pheromones (probably) but I was just in such a great mood and very confident! I worked hard to day but didnt stress out and was agressive in a positive way. I'd greet everyone and even had longer conversations than normal with managers and associates. Talking with people was really easy. Also want to jot that I had two cups of coffee. Everyone basically was extremely friendly and I was quite bubbly as well. I also got a few complments on my hair. Smile
One of the managers at work saw that I was leaving and seemed rather sad, lol. She said she wanted to go, but i've never seen her say anything like that or atleast never to me. Haha.. I feel like Corpo works really well in small doses! Confidence, relaxed, and mood elevating are the three common traits I saw today from one spray. Then again, it is FRIDAY! Big Grin
Thanks given by shadowknight, NuTrix
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10/12/12

Environment: Work
Spray: 1

So today was a great day, i'm not sure it was the pheromones (probably) but I was just in such a great mood and very confident! I worked hard to day but didnt stress out and was agressive in a positive way. I'd greet everyone and even had longer conversations than normal with managers and associates. Talking with people was really easy. Also want to jot that I had two cups of coffee. Everyone basically was extremely friendly and I was quite bubbly as well. I also got a few complments on my hair. Smile
One of the managers at work saw that I was leaving and seemed rather sad, lol. She said she wanted to go, but i've never seen her say anything like that or atleast never to me. Haha.. I feel like Corpo works really well in small doses! Confidence, relaxed, and mood elevating are the three common traits I saw today from one spray. Then again, it is FRIDAY! Big Grin
Thanks given by zerosix85
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-13-2012 2:55 PM

(10-10-2012 11:21 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  The general rule with Androstadienone has been anywhere from 30 to 60 mcg. I'm not sure if the Love Scent product you ordered breaks down how much Androstadienone there is per drop. I know that the likes of LAL and Alpha Dreams breaks it down for their Androstadienone . You may have to contact them to find out how much Androstadienone is contained per drop.

Hey I got the answer to the Love-Scents Androstadienone questions
Response: At room temperature there are an average of 20 drops per ML of fluid. The half-strength version has 1/2 mg dry wt dienone per ML.

What does that mean?
10-13-2012 2:55 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
789 thanks in 278 posts

10-13-2012 3:06 PM

Love Scent Androstadienone is normally about 45mcg a drop. Since you have the half strength solution, it's about 20 something mcg a drop.
Oh and ill be able to answer your questions soon. I tend to be real busy and yesterday was my last day of work!

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 3:07 PM by zerosix85.)
10-13-2012 3:06 PM

Share This Thread