Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diary of Corpo Experience!
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

Diary of Corpo Experience!
10-07-2012 10:07 PM

Alright to start I am a female who uses Corpo. So I went out of town to visit some friends over the weekend & experienced some interesting situations while wearing this blend.

Let's begin.

-I was feeling alpha with my pack of friends, like I was the leader. My best friend mentioned to me while heading to the bars that I have an alpha vibe/aura presence so I wondered to myself that that is probably the pheromone, lol.
-Another situation was when my friends and I walked into this bar and some people sitting down offered for us to sit with them which was weird.. I also applied a spray of pheromone spray on my guy friend, and he told me he felt weird like him and I were being the center of attention (he's more of an introvert so he wasnt comfortable with it, lol), this never happens to him.
-Also a Girl initiated conversation while at a bookstore.
-Almost got laid but it was my fault for accidently falling asleep. Lol. -
-Everyone at the party enjoyed my presence and made me feel very confident along with aggressive. I was told I was high strung. Potent for sure.
-I noticed girls that were around me while playing some drinking game with playing cards were twirling their hair and being really flirty.
- MY friends would stare at me for no particular reason, which never happens and I kept telling them that their staring at me and "WHAT?!"

Does anyone have these experiences with corpo too? lol. Does anyone feel agressive? I feel like the androstenone is really affecting me. :\ Hope to hear from you peoplesss!
10-07-2012 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kenpachi, zerosix85, D_Darko, Dafixisin

Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Diary of Corpo Experience!
10-08-2012 3:21 PM

10/08/12

Environment - Work 1 1/2 to 2 sprays

Today I felt quite aggressive but not to the extreme, but to get the job done. I felt like the shit, like the terminator.
-People called me up to the registers for help, I had no problem helping out with phone calls. I did get in sort of an irratated mood. It wasnt just me but an employee said that they thought the managers were kind of irritated in the office, and that's where I mostly was a good portion of the time, so maybe my corpo lingered. hahaa... I've been using this particular one all weekend and today. I wonder if I O.D'd? Anyways, I felt really confident and kinda horny too. lol. On the good side, customers were nice as usual.
10/08/12

Environment - Work 1 1/2 to 2 sprays

Today I felt quite aggressive but not to the extreme, but to get the job done. I felt like the shit, like the terminator.
-People called me up to the registers for help, I had no problem helping out with phone calls. I did get in sort of an irratated mood. It wasnt just me but an employee said that they thought the managers were kind of irritated in the office, and that's where I mostly was a good portion of the time, so maybe my corpo lingered. hahaa... I've been using this particular one all weekend and today. I wonder if I O.D'd? Anyways, I felt really confident and kinda horny too. lol. On the good side, customers were nice as usual.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 3:21 PM by Kupo1212.)
10-08-2012 3:21 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 554
Thanks received:
1000 thanks in 395 posts

10-08-2012 3:33 PM

"-Almost got laid but it was my fault for accidently falling asleep. Lol. -"

ONLY a girl could say that. ONLY a girl.
10-08-2012 3:33 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-08-2012 3:45 PM

(10-08-2012 3:33 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  "-Almost got laid but it was my fault for accidently falling asleep. Lol. -"

ONLY a girl could say that. ONLY a girl.

Haha true... I regretted it the next day. XD The girly was cute.
10-08-2012 3:45 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1000 thanks in 395 posts

10-08-2012 3:57 PM

OMG... totally awesome! A girl using guys' mones to attract other girls. You will build a strong base of followers here at pherotruth... of guys! I've been waiting to see how alpha/sexual mones for guys to attract girls would work if it were used by girls to attract girls. It's like an extra check on these products to see how much merit they really have. Though I don't need anybody, guy or girl to tell me if AV or Wolf work.

Honestly, I would be very curious to see how Aqua Vitae, ordered in a more perfumey, female friendly scent would work for you. I'll have the popcorn ready!

You have 24 posts thus far. Where the hell have I been?
10-08-2012 3:57 PM
Thanks given by wiserd

Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-08-2012 4:12 PM

(10-08-2012 3:57 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  OMG... totally awesome! A girl using guys' mones to attract other girls. You will build a strong base of followers here at pherotruth... of guys! I've been waiting to see how alpha/sexual mones for guys to attract girls would work if it were used by girls to attract girls. It's like an extra check on these products to see how much merit they really have. Though I don't need anybody, guy or girl to tell me if AV or Wolf work.

Honestly, I would be very curious to see how Aqua Vitae, ordered in a more perfumey, female friendly scent would work for you. I'll have the popcorn ready!

You have 24 posts thus far. Where the hell have I been?

Haha, well i'd be down to try it or something around that line! Free samples pleeeease! XD
Well, with corpo I noticed girls at my work who get kinda pissy actually become more friendly with me and engage in more convos with me. lol. Although I felt I could have been kind of intimidating to one of my managers.
This one lady gave me this stare today and over the weekend my friends did as well. for ex: My chick friend would just stare & so would my guy friend. My guy friend who's bi seemed rather attracted to me with this signature, him digging this dominance aura about it. ;\
It was definitely a limelight experience at this party. One girl with a girlfriend kept twirling her hair when looking at me and was extra friendly.. I definitely felt something there. The conversations with people were very easy, it was as if I've known them forever! I'll definitely keep you updated. Do you wear corpo?
10-08-2012 4:12 PM
Thanks given by Dafixisin
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 200 posts

10-08-2012 4:17 PM

i wear Corpo and the stare thing does happen alot iam a guy btw.So you always go only with 2 sprays?
10-08-2012 4:17 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1000 thanks in 395 posts

10-08-2012 4:18 PM

Kupo,

You should look into Cohesion-XS for Men, except see if SteveO at PheromonesXS can get it to you in one of female cover scents. You definitely wanna get his stuff in scented versions; they are mone heavy!

Check out the product reviews for Cohesion at the PheromoneXS thread. Androstadienone could be end up being your secret weapon, not to mention the self effects it has on you gals.
10-08-2012 4:18 PM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-08-2012 4:19 PM

(10-08-2012 4:17 PM)preck Wrote:  i wear Corpo and the stare thing does happen alot iam a guy btw.So you always go only with 2 sprays?

Well I cant really keep track of the weekend because I would reapply every few hours or so, but I did start out with one spray.

Today i tried doing just one on the neck but it didnt seem to come out enough, so I applied again on my left forarm. How much do you use and does age varie on how much to apply? I'm 24.. you think 2 is too much?
(10-08-2012 4:18 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Kupo,

You should look into Cohesion-XS for Men, except see if SteveO at PheromonesXS can get it to you in one of female cover scents. You definitely wanna get his stuff in scented versions; they are mone heavy!

Check out the product reviews for Cohesion at the PheromoneXS thread. Androstadienone could be end up being your secret weapon, not to mention the self effects it has on you gals.

Sounds good, I'll check it out. Is that particular molecule in cohesion-xs?
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 4:22 PM by Kupo1212.)
10-08-2012 4:19 PM

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 200 posts

10-08-2012 4:26 PM

iam 21 and i always spray alot thanks to this thread