Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diane refuses to process my order...
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 227
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 168 posts

Diane refuses to process my order...
11-30-2010 5:19 PM

I placed a small order for some fragrance samples and some pheromone samples on the Paradise 7 website. Diane refunded my card and left the following note:

"Sorry Jeff. I do not want to do business with you. Have a nice day."

I guess if she doesn't like a review you post here on the forum about her products she never lets it go. Seems a little unprofessional to me, but whatever. Probably better this way since anything I've ever tried from her has about the same effect as an equal volume of rubbing alcohol.

Weird.
11-30-2010 5:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 14 posts

RE: Diane refuses to process my order...
11-30-2010 7:11 PM

(11-30-2010 5:19 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I placed a small order for some fragrance samples and some pheromone samples on the Paradise 7 website. Diane refunded my card and left the following note:

I guess if she doesn't like a review you post here on the forum about her products she never lets it go. Seems a little unprofessional to me, but whatever. Probably better this way since anything I've ever tried from her has about the same effect as an equal volume of rubbing alcohol.

Weird.

hahaha, incedrible Big Grin

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
11-30-2010 7:11 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
188 thanks in 314 posts

11-30-2010 11:10 PM

(11-30-2010 5:19 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I placed a small order for some fragrance samples and some pheromone samples on the Paradise 7 website. Diane refunded my card and left the following note:

Weird.

That does seem a bit strange, but I guess if you really, really want one of her products...you've got an option to get 2 thru Love Potion. I appreciate Dianne, & she is a very talented formulator. Though thru testing I've discovered that B2 (thru Love Potion) & DG for her have exactly the same effect on my TG's ( my bitchy boss & MIL), so IDK. Her & I had a slight tiff over my posting about receiving product with a defective sprayer (that had leaked about a 1/4 of the product), she was afraid that my negative review would hurt her business. I sent my defective product back & she sent a better packaged one back. I haven't really felt inclined to return back to her forum since then & I literally have a drawer full of LPs & pheromones, so I don't know when I'll be purchasing from Dianne again. I still use the products she sells thru Love Potion though Smile
11-30-2010 11:10 PM
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 710
Thanks received:
346 thanks in 135 posts

12-01-2010 6:55 AM

Weird.

Is it really true? Mda That's a shame... :ireful2:

I must say, I like Diane's old posts at AD, she is intelligent but the problem is she don't like none... Her products (FTL/TJ) are bonding, relaxing and social, but have no sexual punch... The second problem is you can't supplement her products with your own none products... I would say her products are more relationship products... But, ain't test pursuit now...

IH,A314,IG,IS,IJ,IS A & B,Cttm,IO
None,Rone,Anol,Bnol,TAF,TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL
MX353,302,301,297,138
P74,75,76,78,79,80,81,83,85,86,89,90,91,​93,95,96,97,99,101,102,103,104,109,114,1​19,130
NPA,PI,A1,AE,SOE,Chikara,A7,APC,Impi
AV,Possess Alpha,Wolf
FTL,TJ
Alfa M.,Certo,Glace
Wing Edge,Black
Neno, Anone, EST, Trione
12-01-2010 6:55 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
188 thanks in 314 posts

12-01-2010 8:55 AM

(12-01-2010 6:55 AM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  Is it really true? Mda That's a shame... :ireful2:

I must say, I like Diane's old posts at AD, she is intelligent but the problem is she don't like none... Her products (FTL/TJ) are bonding, relaxing and social, but have no sexual punch... The second problem is you can't supplement her products with your own none products... I would say her products are more relationship products... But, ain't test pursuit now...

IDK I seem to get sexual responses out of males when I wear Down, Girl for her. I even commented on it over on her forum, because I wasn't expecting it. Women tend to be a bit more subtle in our responses to sexual blends.....
12-01-2010 8:55 AM

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 227
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 168 posts

12-04-2010 12:25 PM

I guess people need to know about her BEFORE they put her stuff on the credit card. If she doesn't like something you say on this or any other forum, she gets very unpredictable and unprofessional.

Forewarned is forearmed.
12-04-2010 12:25 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
188 thanks in 314 posts

12-04-2010 3:57 PM

(12-04-2010 12:25 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I guess people need to know about her BEFORE they put her stuff on the credit card. If she doesn't like something you say on this or any other forum, she gets very unpredictable and unprofessional.

Forewarned is forearmed.

I just think she acts before she thinks sometimes. Although she's a formulating genius & a woman (which is a bonus for me being a woman). One must keep in mind genius's aren't known for heir people skills....
12-04-2010 3:57 PM
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 23 posts

12-05-2010 11:22 AM

(12-04-2010 3:57 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  I just think she acts before she thinks sometimes.

Exactly. I got a rude reply when asking about shipping but after she realized her mistake she shot back another email with more appropriate wording but I couldn't take the chance buying from her.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 11:24 AM by xxx.)
12-05-2010 11:22 AM
Sunny
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-12-2010 5:00 AM

I tried to buy some stuff from her, payed via paypal, but got no confirmation email, no shipping.10 Days are gone i got simply nothing!
So her products are very good, but if you are not getting them shipped....its really just money thrown away...She also does not answer mails....
12-12-2010 5:00 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
1259 thanks in 669 posts

12-12-2010 10:50 AM

OK, I'm not the biggest fan of Diane, as many people know, but I on the shipping issue will say this in her defense: It is the holiday season and shipping tends to take forever this time of year, plus it's also possible she's on vacation.

But, if she has taken a vacation, I would think she would have placed a notice to that effect on her site.

On another note, I am told that Androtics is notifying buyers of Instant Sexiness that the product will not ship until February 11th, or some such date. But, they are not telling that to customers untill orders have been made and paid for, and then it's just a little notification that may not even be seen.

Maybe she's an angel
Sent here from Heaven
And she's making certain you're doing your best
To take the time to help one another
Brother are you going to pass that test
A little girl on daddy's lap
Hiding her disease with a baseball cap
You can turn the channel
Most people do
But what if you were sitting in her daddy's shoes
12-12-2010 10:50 AM