Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diane refuses to process my order...
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
159 thanks in 298 posts

RE: Diane refuses to process my order...
03-27-2011 11:54 AM

Dianne's products are excellent, I've pretty much sampled all of them excepting Tiger Juice. The only one that hasn't worked for me was Tournesol, but that is a skin chemistry issue. She is very talented and extremely smart, but a lot of artists/geniuises are tempermental. Imo, she would do better to have an objective third party run her cutsomer service/forum.
This forum and Love Potion are the only two I participate in anymore. I would rather buy pheromones through a third party vendor, than deal directly with the manufacturers for obvious reasons, & Mara is one of the nicest people on the planet, lol. As to Paradise7, Dianne has sent free samples my way when I ordered directly & one of a blend she knew I already used and loved.
03-27-2011 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
Pheruminati

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1101
Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 431 posts

03-28-2011 2:49 AM

FTR I started in sales in 1989, that's a few years now, and I've dunn ok for myself since.

It's obvious that vendors want to control their own forums in this industry, so they host their own and delete anything they dont like.
What a professionals do is turn negative reviews into constructive criticism and more sales.
You cant compare online sales with a fast food store, or a store selling knives.
Once you put an online cart, you cannot control who clicks it.
Offering products without intending to supply is fraud in many countries.
So where is the disclaimer that not all will be supplied?
And on what basis & conditions is supply offered?
PS placing an item in a shop window with a price is not an "offer".

Beccah I placed more than one order and got no samples.
Do I have to kiss D's arse to get samples, or post how wonderful the products are?

As for the products themselves, I speak from my experience and I've used them and many others with the same people over many mths and I can pretty much now predict how they respond to them.
Infact FTL is the only product that made someone move further away from me, and that was a person i know well.
Oh well, there goes any chance of samples lol

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2011 2:49 AM by Pheroman.)
03-28-2011 2:49 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 349
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 138 posts

03-28-2011 11:36 AM

(03-28-2011 2:49 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  It's obvious that vendors want to control their own forums in this industry, so they host their own and delete anything they dont like.
Yes, of course. Most pheromone companies do that on their own forums. Thats why this forum is great since it doesnt belong to any of them.

(03-28-2011 2:49 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  You cant compare online sales with a fast food store, or a store selling knives.
Once you put an online cart, you cannot control who clicks it.
Its sounds very comparable if you ask me. As you say, you cant control who click online. But you also cant control who decide to enter your store. After all, many sell food, or knifes both online and in store at same time. Why make any difference then?
And no matter what you sell, also if you sell it online or in a shop, you should put your foot down if you belive the customer will abuse you or the product. Or if the customer clearly do not know how to use the product. Dianes choice was to refuse the customer. Mark-in-Dallas suggested handling out samples instead while a third choice could be trying to get in dialoge with customer and try explain how to use the pheromone in detail. But no matter what she choosed, it would have been wrong just handling the order out while pretending everything was ok. Its about taking responsability.

(03-28-2011 2:49 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Offering products without intending to supply is fraud in many countries.
That is not completely correct. Its keeping the money for product, without intending to supply, that is fraud in many countries. Actually most countries. Diane returned the money and did nothing wrong.
You will always run a risk to be refused as customer from most companies. Do you think a liquer store never refuse a customer? Most likely they refuse customers every day. that is because they take responsability.

(03-28-2011 2:49 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  So where is the disclaimer that not all will be supplied?
I guess you could say that about every company. I dont think i seen many : "We refuse to handle stupidity or abuse"

(03-28-2011 2:49 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  PS placing an item in a shop window with a price is not an "offer".
So what is it then?

(03-28-2011 2:49 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Beccah I placed more than one order and got no samples.
Do I have to kiss D's arse to get samples, or post how wonderful the products are?
So you got no samples? Why is that so bad? Did you ask for freebies?
Is it common to get free samples on every order you makes from pheromone companies? I have been dealing with 5 pheromone companies and never got any kind of freebies from anyone. But i nevers asked for any samples either.

(03-28-2011 2:49 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Infact FTL is the only product that made someone move further away from me, and that was a person i know well.
Oh well, there goes any chance of samples lol
That really is your loss. I say that because FTL is working great for me, and its sad you dont get the same experience with FTL. I dont know why it dont work for you. I guess there could be houndreds of reasons. I did read you also got nothing from Tiger Juice. But i also read in your journal that you mixed FTL with Tiger Juice, and as Diane say, its specifically important that Tiger Juice is used alone if you want to see any effect from it. So maybe you didnt read about TJ and FTL at her site?
Well, sometimes things are not working for you even when it does for other. I didnt get Men at Play to work even when all the others is great for me.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2011 11:40 AM by Q-Tips.)
03-28-2011 11:36 AM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
159 thanks in 298 posts

03-28-2011 2:29 PM

To answer your question Pheroman, I have no idea. If I was able to predictably read minds, then I'm sure I would be far wealthier than I currently am...

In response to Q-Tips, I'm used to getting free samples regularly from LPMP, but they aren't really a pheromone vendor. They're actually a perfume house that utilizes pheromones. I've ordered from AD before, and also received a free sample with that order.

As far as getting responses from blends (any blends), generally not everyone can expect the same, if any, results. This being due to your individual skin chemistry. I generally don't post negative reviews, but my silence is indicative of either: A; I haven't tried it, or B; I got no results. I suppose I should report even if a blend doesn't work, but unless I'm specifically asked, it seems to be a waste of my time. Then again, if I have a negative experience with a retailer, I usually don't buy from them again, and because I do share my new purchases in my journals, you can see the record of my positive buying experiences and results. Off to go update Smile
03-28-2011 2:29 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 225
Thanks received:
318 thanks in 161 posts

04-30-2011 8:04 PM

Maybe it's really not her fault. What is this Ass-burger Syndrome that apparently suffers from? Is it anything like bitch-itus? Does it cause her to be the way she is?

I almost feel halfway sorry for Mzzz. Robertson.
04-30-2011 8:04 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
159 thanks in 298 posts

04-30-2011 11:02 PM

(04-30-2011 8:04 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Maybe it's really not her fault. What is this Ass-burger Syndrome that apparently suffers from? Is it anything like bitch-itus? Does it cause her to be the way she is?

I almost feel halfway sorry for Mzzz. Robertson.

Ausberger's is a form of Autism, and it's her son that has it. I know it's a funny sounding name, but my brother has & there's nothing funny about it. Also nobody knows what causes it.
04-30-2011 11:02 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 550
Thanks received:
1148 thanks in 623 posts

05-01-2011 2:08 AM

(04-30-2011 11:02 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Ausberger's is a form of Autism, and it's her son that has it. I know it's a funny sounding name, but my brother has & there's nothing funny about it. Also nobody knows what causes it.

You know, it's pretty sad that this was even brought up, but I am the kind of guy that is going to retaliate when I'm attacked, and it's going to be a proportionate retaliation.

Diane threw every stick and stone she could find at me, made crap up and did everything in her power to leave people with a negative impression of me and PheroTruth.

I hadn't even thought about her in probably a year or more, because as far as I'm concerned she's of absolutely no consequence.

But, I'm a scorpio what can I say. And, I fit the sign to a T: I'm trusting of others until they give me reasons not to. I'd give the shirt off my back to help out someone in need. And, I'm the nicest guy in the world until I'm pushed to far, then I'm the most veangefull mother fucker you'll ever meet. And, I hold grudges forever.

Diane opened the door with her attack, but probably ain't gonna like who she found standing on the other side....ME!

As to Aspergers Syndrone though, it's not the fault of those that are afflicted with it, they can't do anything about it, didn't ask for it, and for those that ridicule or make fun of them for it, they are either ignorant or deserve to rot in hell.

Beccah is right, there is absolutely nothing funny about the disease!

BTW, we used to have a member who had Aspergers. I'll not mention their name out of respect and they are no longer active, but they had done an absolutely fantastic job of overcoming whatever handicaps they were afflicted with.

Maybe she's an angel
Sent here from Heaven
And she's making certain you're doing your best
To take the time to help one another
Brother are you going to pass that test
A little girl on daddy's lap
Hiding her disease with a baseball cap
You can turn the channel
Most people do
But what if you were sitting in her daddy's shoes
05-01-2011 2:08 AM