Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diane refuses to process my order...
Pheroman
Pheruminati

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1101
Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 431 posts

RE: Diane refuses to process my order...
02-17-2011 8:17 AM

And it was Jaycee's Down Girl thread that made me go over there a few days ago and buy FTL and TJ btw Smile
So I think he may be responsible for increase in sales, not decrease.
I thought I wouldnt bother with so many products, but it's just so contradictory as it is addictive lol

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
02-17-2011 8:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 349
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 138 posts

02-17-2011 8:27 AM

(02-17-2011 8:17 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  And it was Jaycee's Down Girl thread that made me go over there a few days ago and buy FTL and TJ btw Smile
So I think he may be responsible for increase in sales, not decrease.
I thought I wouldnt bother with so many products, but it's just so contradictory as it is addictive lol

You might be right, actually i also went over there. I think i am gonna put Diane to little test and being a little annoying but polite customer:laugh2:
Just to see what her company and products are made of. Anyway, her pheromones look rather interesting, so it could be fun to see.
Sorry, if you think i was hard against you. I think we both have some interesting point of view.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2011 8:28 AM by Q-Tips.)
02-17-2011 8:27 AM
Pheroman
Pheruminati

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 431 posts

02-17-2011 9:16 AM

There's nothing to apologize for :good3:
I did many years in retail, and dealing with complaints was my specialty.
Others ran from them, I'd go looking for them.
Customers loved me. They came back and bring their friends as well.
I would almost feel like making errors just to fix them, serious.

02-17-2011 9:16 AM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
388 thanks in 156 posts

02-17-2011 1:22 PM

In Diane defend, her stuff is awesome. Can't remember if I was wearing TJ or Pursuit (pursuit boothed with 6mcg drop beta TH-Doc) this night. But girl on my right before that night wouldn't give me the time of day.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
02-17-2011 1:22 PM
lpchels
Still figuring things out

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 0 posts

03-26-2011 10:09 PM

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with her refusing your sale. Likely, she thought selling to you would cost her more money than refusing your sale.

Case in point, the 30-Day guarantee, you already made it clear that you didn't like the other products, the probability of you asking for your money back is high. Then she's already lost money on you. This is without the negative review.

Also as you seem to have knowledge about her competitors she stands the risk of putting a product in your hands that you could very well use against her. You could suggest other products that work the same way but better etc.

Why even bother selling to you then? Just my logic, she could just hold grudges, but I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt. I think the right to refuse a customer is important even if it is sometimes abused. After all, if I worked at a sporting goods store and had a guy come in to buy a hunting knife and I just saw on TV that he got out of jail on bail for suspicion of stabbing someone, you bet your ass I would refuse that sale.
03-26-2011 10:09 PM

Pheroman
Pheruminati

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 431 posts

03-27-2011 8:15 AM

A vendor that has confidence in it's products and abilities does not fear negative reviews, and it wasnt even negative at that.
And why offer "money back" if your not willing to honor it?
And Diane is also bitchy about on her own forum about this forum, which I'm sure gets sales for her.

From my pov it's the only vendor that does sent free samples and I'm not so sure their products are any better as anyone elses.
Strange that of those who do some also mention receiving free samples, innit.

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2011 8:20 AM by Pheroman.)
03-27-2011 8:15 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
364 thanks in 138 posts

03-27-2011 8:38 AM

(03-27-2011 8:15 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  A vendor that has confidence in it's products and abilities does not fear negative reviews, and it wasnt even negative at that.

Well, as you know, i dont agree with you about this issue, i think we can agree on that from before.Blush Sometimes it is the absolute best thing to refuse a customer no matter if you have fear or confidence in your product.

I can only relate to my own business. I run a convenience store. I am absolutely confident in my own products (I sell junk food). I always try to make the best food there is. I think its better to charce a little bit extra, but give the customer extra, insted of going for the absolute low price, but only use low standard material. This have given me a good reputation and many returning customers.
Even so, in my three years of business, i had to refuse three customers (except those steeling of course).
The last one was just before christmas. A fine lady from Moscow. She came to buy a hamburgers with fries every day. And every time she returned the food demanding a new one for reason like : To salt, should be more salt, too fried, should be more fried. it was like a sport for her to make complains. I usually had to make her 2-3 burgers for every one she bought. So one day i had enough and refused her, asked her to go somewhere else. Of course she got angry and threatend to never come back again. I was so happy to hear that.Party
A month later i talked to my competitoner, she was so upset over this Russian lady who become a new customer.Rofl

I have houndreds of customers every day, so three refusal from three years is not much. But sometimes refusing a customer is for the best no matter how much you say customers is always right. In fact i would refuse them again with joy.
03-27-2011 8:38 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 550
Thanks received:
1148 thanks in 623 posts

03-27-2011 8:45 AM

(03-27-2011 8:15 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  And Diane is also bitchy about on her own forum about this forum, which I'm sure gets sales for her.

The truth is without this forum she would have never got her company off the ground!

PheroTruth supported her when she first started her company, and even allowed her to sell her first products on this forum. She confused that niceness for weakness and tried to tell us how to run the forum, use it as her own personal advertising platform, discredit others, and even gave me an ultimatum that either Tisha had to go or she would.

Even after banning her we still couldn't get rid of her. Instead she started sending in her minions in to do her bidding and write nothing but glowing reviews about how wonderful every one of her products were, and when one of our members wrote a less than great review she contacted him and got him to delete the post.

Diane doesn't like me or this forum for the same reason that Jasmine doesn't: They can't control it!

Maybe she's an angel
Sent here from Heaven
And she's making certain you're doing your best
To take the time to help one another
Brother are you going to pass that test
A little girl on daddy's lap
Hiding her disease with a baseball cap
You can turn the channel
Most people do
But what if you were sitting in her daddy's shoes
03-27-2011 8:45 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
364 thanks in 138 posts

03-27-2011 8:57 AM

(03-27-2011 8:45 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Even after banning her we still couldn't get rid of her. Instead she started sending in her minions in to do her bidding and write nothing but glowing reviews about how wonderful every one of her products were, and when one of our members wrote a less than great review she contacted him and got him to delete the post.

Diane doesn't like me or this forum for the same reason that Jasmine doesn't: They can't control it!

When looking back to old posts, i see much not so nice things between members. And maybe its for the best that some of those memebers are banned or have left this forum. And i would agree to the fact that this forum have helped and still are helping Diane's business. And maybe thats what this forum need to, for being and trustfull and objective forum. To say things as they are about everyones products, good or bad.
But in this case the question are, was it a bad thing to refuse a customer? I dont think its possible to agree on that. I agree that Diane have a temper, but i would also have refused the order.

I have to agree with you about some reviews being maybe too positive. But in time a false review would be revealed as it wouldnt be comparable by others making reviews.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2011 8:58 AM by Q-Tips.)
03-27-2011 8:57 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 550
Thanks received:
1148 thanks in 623 posts

03-27-2011 9:27 AM

(03-27-2011 8:57 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  When looking back to old posts, i see much not so nice things between members. And maybe its for the best that some of those memebers are banned or have left this forum.

I think you'll find most of the bickering was between Diane and Tisha, and almost all the negativity toward other vendors came from Diane. You'll also find bickering between me and a member that Jasmine had sent in to try to cause problems.

There have only been 2 members ever banned here: Diane and Domnk, and it was not me that banned either one. They were banned by an administrator that is no longer here. They banned them both at the same time, and the reason given for banning Domnk was completely fabricated.

I think its OK to refuse a sale, if you believe that you're going to end up having to issue a refund and take a loss. That's just good business.

But, an alternative would have been to offer to sell JAYCEE a 1 or 1 ML trial size for a minimal amount. If it worked for him, she would have had a happy customer, if not he would have only been out a couple of dollars and probably would have appreciated that she went out of her way to let him try it out, without spending much money.

Maybe she's an angel
Sent here from Heaven
And she's making certain you're doing your best
To take the time to help one another
Brother are you going to pass that test
A little girl on daddy's lap
Hiding her disease with a baseball cap
You can turn the channel
Most people do
But what if you were sitting in her daddy's shoes
03-27-2011 9:27 AM