Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diane refuses to process my order...
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
159 thanks in 298 posts

RE: Diane refuses to process my order...
12-12-2010 5:19 PM

(12-12-2010 5:00 AM)Sunny Wrote:  I tried to buy some stuff from her, payed via paypal, but got no confirmation email, no shipping.10 Days are gone i got simply nothing!
So her products are very good, but if you are not getting them shipped....its really just money thrown away...She also does not answer mails....

If you're worried email her directly sweety. She's an honest business woman, definitely a decent person. She just has a tendency to be short sighted at times. I've never had an issue with her actually getting the products out to me Wink ETA: Oops I didn't read your post entirely. My advice join her forum & post the issue there. BWAHAHAHA! She hates that with a passion & will most assuredly respond swiftly & probably snipe @ you as well sideLol
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 5:23 PM by Beccah.)
12-12-2010 5:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tezza23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 9 posts

12-24-2010 7:12 AM

Quote:I tried to buy some stuff from her, payed via paypal, but got no confirmation email, no shipping.10 Days are gone i got simply nothing!
So her products are very good, but if you are not getting them shipped....its really just money thrown away...She also does not answer mails....

No confirmation email? Do you mean that you did not get a confirmation email from PayPal? You should have gotten a confirmation email from PayPal themselves, with a return address of [email protected] and the subject "receipt for your payment to Paradise-7". These are generated automatically by PayPal as far as I know. If you didn't, something weird is happening (and it may be a problem with PayPal). If you are not getting that, and not getting responses to your other emails, I suspect it may be an email problem. If I were you, I'd do as Beccah suggests and post on the forums asking if Diane has been getting your emails.

If worst comes to worst, it IS possible to get refunds via paypal. I'd check that there isn't simply a computer screwup first though.
12-24-2010 7:12 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 349
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 138 posts

02-16-2011 6:45 PM

I guess i should agree with you for Diane being unprofesional and not accepting your order, but sorry i cant.
Imagine this example : A robber rush in to the store you are working at and point to you with a gun. The robber says "Wait a minute, i am out of amo, can you help me?"
What do you do? Do you sell him the amo so he can shoot you?

As a businesswoman, she knows you made a realy bad review, and would also know there is a highly risk of this happening again if selling products to you. That could make her products gaining worse reputation then it might deserve.
So as i can see this in her shoes, it would be better to refuse a sale, then see its own pheromones in wrong hands.
After all, even at this thread, you made comments of her products being equal to just rubbing alcohol. This you did even tough you didnt manage getting tested the pheromone you wanted.

Actually i think Diane was polite. As i can see, she did leave you a note. If it was me, i am not shure i would even care making a note. But hey, thats just me.

Sorry, if i look harsh. I just couldnt agree about this little thing.

(11-30-2010 5:19 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I placed a small order for some fragrance samples and some pheromone samples on the Paradise 7 website. Diane refunded my card and left the following note:

"Sorry Jeff. I do not want to do business with you. Have a nice day."

I guess if she doesn't like a review you post here on the forum about her products she never lets it go. Seems a little unprofessional to me, but whatever. Probably better this way since anything I've ever tried from her has about the same effect as an equal volume of rubbing alcohol.

Weird.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 7:05 PM by Q-Tips.)
02-16-2011 6:45 PM

Pheroman
Pheruminati

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1099
Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 431 posts

02-16-2011 10:20 PM

If your afraid of negative reviews then you should not have ANY products on the market. Period.
If a customer returns they should be thankful that the customer is giving them a second chance.

Maybe the industry will soon become regulated and have some professionalism injected into it.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
02-16-2011 10:20 PM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 275
Thanks received:
1563 thanks in 345 posts

02-17-2011 2:38 AM

Quote:Maybe the industry will soon become regulated and have some professionalism injected into it

Do you really want to have to go to your doctor to get a prescription to buy pheromones?
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2011 2:39 AM by Alpha Dream.)
02-17-2011 2:38 AM
Pheroman
Pheruminati

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 431 posts

02-17-2011 3:18 AM

I'm not sure if that will ever happen, and actually I doubt it ever will.
But an industry afraid of negative reviews is an industry that has no
confidence in it's products or abilities.
It seems vendors have their own little closed forums where they can censor what they dont like.
The title of their forums may as well be:
"Good reviews only" "If you dont like our products, you will be banned".
Their forum rules:
Do not question our judgement
Do not try to argue with our brochure
We say it does, therefore it must
Just because we do no R&D doesnt mean we dont know, just dont ask how we know.
etc etc

Typical example is McDonalds who attract much criticism, but they do what they do well and are selling more burgers than ever.
CocaCola is no different.
There's plenty people who hate those products, but many more who buy them.
That's just life, but suppliers in this industry have a hard time accepting "just life".

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2011 3:23 AM by Pheroman.)
02-17-2011 3:18 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
364 thanks in 138 posts

02-17-2011 4:20 AM

(02-17-2011 3:18 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  But an industry afraid of negative reviews is an industry that has no
confidence in it's products or abilities.

You can not compare Pheromones to an hamburger or any most other products for that sake. And besides, McDonalds are not selling more hamburgers than ever. And in case you didnt know : Even McDonalds reject customers they know would cause trouble. Customers being rejected happens in every business. And it for shure wouldnt be better if pheromones was sold trough prescription from a doctor as mentioned above. Remeber doctors would refuse giving prescription if they where affraid you wouldnt use or apply the pheromones correct. Would that make the doctor unprofessional since he will reject customers in same way as Diane did?

If you expect a company to be professional against you, wouldnt it just be fair that you also behave professional against them? After all, we are just human, even those running a business. And one way of behaving professional could be to actually run a decent test to the product, before you slam them in their face with a bad review of it.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2011 4:48 AM by Q-Tips.)
02-17-2011 4:20 AM

Pheroman
Pheruminati

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 431 posts

02-17-2011 6:46 AM

So reviewing a product means "causing trouble?", that's hilarious.
If he really wanted to cause trouble he would gotten a refund.

Many successful businesses get bad reviews on a daily basis.
Cigarettes, alcohol, chocolates, Perfume, Oil, gas etc yet many people like the products and choose to buy them.
The companies know there products fill a need in the market place.
They have confidence in their products and will stand to criticism.

Just imagine I buy Chanel 2010 and post " I think it smells like dogs piss".
Then I think "well maybe that's just what it is, I'll try 2011"
If chanel then says " sorry we will not supply, your opinions cause trouble"
Although, they are free to do business with whoever they want,
they would go from a reputable company to a shitty garage company.

Have a nice day

A company afraid of negative reviews has no confidence in it's products or abilities.

edit:
I just wanted to add that it those posts against reviewers that makes me not want to buy the product
and not the other way around.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2011 7:03 AM by Pheroman.)
02-17-2011 6:46 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
364 thanks in 138 posts

02-17-2011 7:11 AM

(02-17-2011 6:46 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  So reviewing a product means "causing trouble?", that's hilarious.

Who said that? Did i said that?? Or do you just like to twist words and meanings?

(02-17-2011 6:46 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  If chanel then says " sorry we will not supply, your opinions cause trouble"

Did Diane say "your opinions cause trouble"??? No, i think it was i who said that. I dont know her reason just as you dont know.

(02-17-2011 6:46 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Although, they are free to do business with whoever they want,
they would go from a reputable company to a shitty garage company.

Well, as already explained to you, if pheromones where sold only trough prescription from doctors, there would still be some not allowed to buy it. Would that make all clinics and hospital shitty garage companies???

Sorry, i cant find a company as what you describe as "a shitty garage company" being unprofessional, if they stand up against a customer and say "sorry, we dont think its right of us to sell you this product."
Actually i would find it opposite than unprofessional. Actually, as i see it, it is those companies who think "sell, sell. It doesnt matter to who, as long as we sell as much as possible. It doesnt matter for what purpose, just sell". Those are the companies i find unresposnible and therefor also unprofessional.

(02-17-2011 6:46 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Have a nice day
Thanks a lot, and so goes to you. For my sake, i actually think it will be a great day. The sun is shining and i feel in the mood to finally give Aqua Vitae a test.
02-17-2011 7:11 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
364 thanks in 138 posts

02-17-2011 7:14 AM

(02-17-2011 6:46 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  edit:
I just wanted to add that it those posts against reviewers that makes me not want to buy the product
and not the other way around.

I agree, so do i. Or those i cant find much about.
02-17-2011 7:14 AM

Share This Thread