Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Core of Mars
10-29-2013 10:51 PM

Core Trials

I decided to make my own thread on my experiences with Thundr's products after reading Mark's comment in one of the threads that it was ok to do so. Also this is quite long so I would not want to hijack an OP's thread with this.

This will be initially about Core, but I hope to be able to add Imprint to it after I have ordered and tried it.

Thundr said that he would want to know the results of Core starting on the 4th application. However, I noticed results right from the first application so I'll just start from there. This is a bit long, so bear with me. Also, I placed some more details in my journal for purposes of privacy.

My Core in Fury scent arrived only 9 days after it was picked up from Thundr's place. This is fast considering that USPS takes usually between 12 to 25 days to deliver the goods to my country.

Thundr took great care to make sure that there were no leaks. All possible leak points were covered with tape, the product was securely wrapped in bubble wrap and the envelope was also bubble wrapped.

I observed that with the other mones, it takes around 3 days or more for the ladies to get used to the signature before they start to show reactions. With Core, I can see the results starting from the first day.

Day 1
2 sprays
No negative self-effects after application. Has a light pleasant scent. I'm having a bout of the sniffles so I guess the real scent is a bit stronger.

The self effects started to kick in about 30 minutes after application, the delay probably being due to my sickness. As I was driving, I found myself singing to the music on the radio and laughing to myself.

The office girls kept on staring and smiling at me. It seemed that they want to be close to me always to banter and joke around.

Went to the water company office. The lady at the counter (early 50's) was very strict looking and unsmiling. She was visibly annoyed when I approached as I had the wrong priority number. The one that I was given was for another department. I just gave her a nice smile. She then smiled back and proceeded to assist me at the other department so that I would not have to get another priority number. The guy we approached took care of my needs immediately although others were waiting.

While I was earlier waiting for my turn, I noticed the lady (about 40, 5/10) sitting beside me and another lady (about 25, 4/10) behind me would frequently steal glances at me. When I met their glances, they smiled. The one seated beside me then engaged me in a conversation about her water bill, which led to a short story about her life.

At the bank, the guards, tellers and officers acted as if they were very glad to see me. Even the tellers at the other booths would greet me as I was transacting my business.

In the evening, the SO was acting very amorous the whole night. To push things along, I put on half a spray of Evolve and we ended up having a great fun time.

Day 2
2 sprays
Since my SO and I slept very very late, I wasn't able to remove yesterday's application. This resulted in cuddliness when we woke up this morning.

After removing the apps and taking a bath, I applied 1 spray on my neck and another spray on my forearm then dabbed it on my other forearm. I can smell the scent much better, and I like it. I'd like to make it a bit stronger though.

I felt like a cool cucumber. Again sang some jolly tunes while driving and I didn't get pissed off when a vehicle cut my path.

Got to work. Went to one of the girls for a chat. I noticed that while we were chatting, she would frequently and alternately adjust the top of her blouse and fix the strap of her bra. This gave me a nice view of her cleavage.

Approached another girl, and after about a minute I noticed that her blouse “fell” at the shoulder, exposing her bra strap. I fixed it, and she made no move to resist my touch. All this happened in front of everyone.

I added another spray (4 hours after the initial apps), so now I'm wearing 3 sprays. 15 minutes later, I'm feeling lethargic, but I don't know if it is because of the additional Core or because I had little sleep last night.

Went to the pharmacy. As soon as I approached the counter, 2 pharmacists immediately attended to me. One was smiling, the other was giggling. The strange thing was that while I was doing my transaction, a couple of guys came in and were trying their best to get the attention of the pharmacists to serve their needs. They were on either side of me. One said that he had a taxi waiting outside, the other said that he was in a hurry and was complaining that he was being ignored. I got pissed off. I looked at the guy to my left (the guy who had a taxi waiting with the meter running) and gave him a cold stare. He stopped his talking, looked down and waited for his turn. Then I looked to the guy on my right. He acted as if he didn't notice me, but he noticeably lowered his tone. Then another customer (a big guy) looked at me, smiled and said to me (in a voice loud enough for the 2 guys to hear) “People should get get their priority number and learn to wait for their turn.” I laughed a sarcastic laugh and the 2 guys seemed to shrink due to shame.

Day 3
2 sprays
Went to church with members of my family. During the service, I noticed a girl, about 20, standing behind me. Then she moved to sit beside me with a distance of a couple of feet (the pew was not full). Later on, she gradually moved nearer to about a foot. Funny thing is that towards the end of the service, her arm was already touching my arm. Once or twice, I even felt one of her boobs brush against me arm. I tried to move away a bit, but after a while, I could feel her brush against me again. Once, she glanced at me and smiled. However, it was not the proper place to flirt so I just let it go. Also, she was not my type.

At the mall in the afternoon, I shared a lot of laughs and jokes with the staff of a restaurant. When I left, they gave me a plate of noodles to go for free. Browsed around at the watch section, and 3 ladies immediately entertained me. Odd thing is that they work for different brands and not the one I'm interested in. I wonder what their bosses would think as they were trying to sell a competitor's brand. One of them actually stared at me the whole time with a penetrating gaze. So I did what was best for the situation, and got her number so we can stare at each other later on. Lol.

Day 4
3 sprays
Went to the hospital to accompany someone who needed to have some blood chemistry work done. Even though there were a lot of patients waiting at the laboratory, the techs gave us priority and we were out of there in 15 minutes.

Had lunch at a restaurant with a long waiting list. Although we were ne able to jump the line, we were given one of the best tables in the restaurant, and a hefty 50% discount to boot!

Day 5
3 sprays
Visited the doc. As soon as I entered the corridor, a lot of eyes were focused on me as if George Clooney or Mickey Mouse entered the place. Most of the people smiled at me, although I didn't know them. Some even chatted me up. Got phone numbers from a couple of cute medicine sales representatives who initiated chats with me.

One downside though was that despite my request, the doc's secretary didn't allow me to stay inside the doctor's clinic while waiting (where it was cooler and more pleasant smelling compared to the corridor). I understand though as the place was too cramped and it would have been inconvenient. The upside though was that I was not charged any fee for the consultation. It was free!

Day 6
2 sprays
Went for breakfast at McDonald's. There was a looong line at the only counter that was open. The manager saw me and motioned me to a closed counter, proceeded to ring up my order, and closed the counter again after I was served. They also had a cute girl there who stared at me deeply and then gave me a newspaper, smiling all the while. When I left, she smiled again and said “see you again” in a quite loud voice.

Had a brief chat with the boss. Before I entered his room, the staff said that he was not in a good mood. A few seconds after I sat in front of him, we were exchanging jokes and updating each other on what we did during the weekend.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-29-2013 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
10-29-2013 11:15 PM

Sounds like CORE is making its way to the TOP!

Thanks for sharing, Mars!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-29-2013 11:15 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-29-2013 11:31 PM

Thanks MMM. The past few days that I have been using Core, it is turning out to be one of my favorites. Except for that one time that I sprayed Evolve a few hours after Core, I haven't seriously tried mixing it with other products yet. As a standalone, it is superb.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2013 12:49 AM by Mars82.)
10-29-2013 11:31 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-30-2013 1:20 AM

I notice that Core has a much more noticeable effect on women than on men. Although there are those who would act really beta around you, there are some who would just ignore you (or pretend to). With women, they tend not to try to hide their interest. They would stare, talk, look or even touch you openly, regardless of place or even if you're with someone.

I forgot to mention above that one saleslady in a mall really stared at me and would touch/hold my hand in the presence of my sons. That is not considered as good manners in my country. In fact, that is sort of taboo. It could have her fired if someone complained or if a superior saw her. It seems that Core made her inhibitions fly out the window.

Another example is the girl in church as narrated above. I didn't even talk to her, but she already started brushing against me. If it was in a different place and situation (and if she were my type), I could have talked a bit, held her hand and bring her to any place I would want to. She definitely would have gone with me.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-30-2013 1:20 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

10-30-2013 2:30 AM

Went to the bank. As I was signing some slips, I got confused and signed on the wrong line. The cute teller was giggling while telling me about my error. I just said that I always get confused when I'm in front of a beautiful girl. Her smile was priceless. Had her eyes on me until I left in my car.

A manager at McD's again took my order. He seemed flustered and forgot to put a lot of standard things on my tray like a fork, knife, ketchup and sugar for my coffee. I can't get why he would forget these things considering that they do this over a hundred times a day. And he's a manager, not a newbie crewmember. Maybe Core can also make a person absentminded?

Negged one of the office girls who just pissed me off. She now has a sad face and through the reflection on the glass, I can see her looking at me when my back is turned. Such a sad look.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2013 2:38 AM by Mars82.)
10-30-2013 2:30 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-30-2013 9:35 PM

Added another spray of Core and a spray of Evolve late in the day yesterday. Went to a fastfood joint with wifey. Had a grand time joking with the staff. One of the patrons who was waiting for her order beside me looked at me for quite a long time, then smiled a big smile when I looked in her direction. Wifey was sweetly clingy the whole night.

Wifey has been acting very sweet since I started wearing Core. It seems that time has turned back to when we were dating and when we were newlyweds.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-30-2013 9:35 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-30-2013 10:17 PM

After reading paradigmshift's experience mixing Core and Imprint, I decided to put a spray of Cohesion with my application of 2 sprays of Core as I don't have Imprint yet. I'll see how it goes.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-30-2013 10:17 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-31-2013 12:33 AM

Ok. I just placed my order of Imprint. Let's see how these two beasts work together.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-31-2013 12:33 AM

rapper482
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-31-2013 1:57 AM

Hey Mars,

Nice review.Good to see other also getting "laughing to myself" effect from Core. The best thing I like about it is that you dont have to think much about environment before using it whether its at work, casual dinner or parties. It can be a great standalone in my opinion. Cant wait to get my Imprint.

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
10-31-2013 1:57 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-01-2013 7:48 PM

Got involved in a fender bender with a motorbike yesterday. The accident was partly my fault and the other guy's. After the collision, I got off my car and went to the other guy and his passengers. They were a bit hurt. They seemed unsure as to how they would approach me, so i immediately acted concerned about any possible injuries. After establishing that the injuries were minor, i accused him of improper driving and other violations (which are not related to the accident) and told him that we either fix things, or we can call the cops. After talking things over with them, they agreed to let things go. This was helped along by some of the bystanders who expressed their opinions while taking my side.

I think that Core somehow helped me along by making me talk better than normal, and making them feel subordinate to me, which led to the quick settlement of the matter. All the time, i stayed within a foot of them to make sure that they were within my cloud. On hindsight, i realized later on that they were all bigger than me, but that did not stop me from arguing and pointing the occasional forefinger at them while they responded with bowed heads and half smiles.

I was wearing 3 sprays of Core. I noticed that when I use 3 sprays, reactions are a bit more blatant, but my mind slows down a bit. Any of you guys experienced this?

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 8:20 PM by Mars82.)
11-01-2013 7:48 PM

Share This Thread