Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
11-01-2013 8:25 PM

(10-30-2013 10:17 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  After reading paradigmshift's experience mixing Core and Imprint, I decided to put a spray of Cohesion with my application of 2 sprays of Core as I don't have Imprint yet. I'll see how it goes.

Not too much of a difference or enhancement in effects were noticed. At a halloween party that i hosted though, something happened with some guests that would normally piss me off. However, both my wife and I were cool and we just decided to enjoy the party. My wife who is usually very uptight about these things was relaxed. I don't know if this is the Core or the combo.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-01-2013 8:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

11-06-2013 12:15 AM

Applied 2 sprays of Core yesterday morning. In the evening, I visited a friend in his hospital room. There was a nurse at his bedside explaining his medications. She didn't notice me. But as I was standing behind her, I noticed that she was slowly moving back towards me. I moved forward to stand beside her and she glanced at me. Then a bit later, her arm was brushing against mine. We stayed in this position until the doctor came then they both left.

As I went out of the room to leave the hospital, all the nurses at the station looked at me with smiles and a few hellos here from some of them.

Went to a university this morning wearing 3 sprays of Core. Lots of looks and smiles from the college girls there. However, I was in a hurry so I was not able to chat anyone up.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

11-06-2013 12:15 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-07-2013 12:40 AM

Went to 2 government offices wearing 2 sprays of Core. The first one was to get a government ID for my mother, and the second was to request for a certificate for a relative. Both times, i was told that I cannot make the requests in their behalf as they have to appear personally and make the requests. After talking to the heads of the offices concerned (both females over 40), they decided to dispense with policy and give in to my irregular request. Core makes the government bend the rules just to accomodate you. Another score for Core!

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-07-2013 12:40 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

11-11-2013 10:46 PM

My Imprint order was just delivered. Local delivery got delayed by 3 days due to rain.

Again, Thundr took great care to avoid leakage, using bubble wrap and putting a piece of tape on the nozzle.

First spray smelled nice. The scent is sweet and blends with Fury. I'm waiting for self effects to come. Gonna try this with the girls and see how it runs with Core (I put on 2 sprays of Core about 2 hours ago). Wish me luck!

---------------

Imprint is very strong juice. The strongest I have used. About 15 minutes after application, I started feeling lgiht-headed. 30 minutes after, as I was walking to the kitchen, my head started spinning with full-blown dizziness. I'll sleep it off for a few minutes to see if this discomfort alleviates.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 11:25 PM by Mars82.)
11-11-2013 10:46 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-11-2013 11:38 PM

(11-11-2013 10:46 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  My Imprint order was just delivered. Local delivery got delayed by 3 days due to rain.

Again, Thundr took great care to avoid leakage, using bubble wrap and putting a piece of tape on the nozzle.

First spray smelled nice. The scent is sweet and blends with Fury. I'm waiting for self effects to come. Gonna try this with the girls and see how it runs with Core (I put on 2 sprays of Core about 2 hours ago). Wish me luck!

---------------

Imprint is very strong juice. The strongest I have used. About 15 minutes after application, I started feeling lgiht-headed. 30 minutes after, as I was walking to the kitchen, my head started spinning with full-blown dizziness. I'll sleep it off for a few minutes to see if this discomfort alleviates.

Is that only at 1 spray of imprint? Must be a ton of Androstadienone , I heard there's a lite version maybe that won't give you the discomfort, it should do mad magic with the ladies though.
11-11-2013 11:38 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-12-2013 12:18 AM

Yes ryusei. 1 spray spread between the 2 wrists and sides of the neck. Still didn't feel better so I removed it using witch hazel. I'll try half a spray tomorrow and see the effects. I'm not giving up on this juice. I just have to give my body time to adjust to this.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-12-2013 12:18 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-12-2013 12:49 AM

A short nap and a couple of cups of hot water, I'm feeling a bit better now. Tomorrow I'll try dosing half a spray to let my body acclimatize to the mix first.

--------

New instances of kino. Thundr is spot on when he said that Core is the bait and Imprint is the hook.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 2:29 AM by Mars82.)
11-12-2013 12:49 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

11-12-2013 10:39 PM

Put on 2 sprays of Core and half a spray of Imprint. Felt light-headed after 15 minutes which lasted for about another 15 minutes. Everything is fine now. I'll gradually build up the Imprint dose over the next few days to get used to the mix.

This stuff is potent. Hits the ladies hard. Unfortunately, my discomfort prevents me from capitalizing on the hits.

Any ideas to mitigate the discomfort?

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-12-2013 10:39 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-12-2013 10:55 PM

(11-12-2013 10:39 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Put on 2 sprays of Core and half a spray of Imprint. Felt light-headed after 15 minutes which lasted for about another 15 minutes. Everything is fine now. I'll gradually build up the Imprint dose over the next few days to get used to the mix.

This stuff is potent. Hits the ladies hard. Unfortunately, my discomfort prevents me from capitalizing on the hits.

Any ideas to mitigate the discomfort?

The only thing I can think of is to spray on a place like the back of your neck if your not already doing that, so that you aren't inhaling it as directly and see if that changes anything, hope that helps, cheers.
11-12-2013 10:55 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-13-2013 2:54 AM

Actually I sprayed it on my forearm at the other side of my wrist which is the part farthest from my nose. lol. Still feeling a bit lethargic, but better compared to yesterday.

Went to the hospital for my regular check up. I noticed that many of the ladies that I pass by would look at me and smile. At the doc's clinic, I was informed that the doc already instructed for a cut off of patients that she will be seeing, hence, I would not have been accommodated as I did not have a prior appointment. A minute with the secretary though got me on the list and I was able to see the doc.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2013 3:01 AM by Mars82.)
11-13-2013 2:54 AM

Share This Thread