Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
11-25-2013 9:43 PM

(11-25-2013 12:22 AM)ryusei Wrote:  I think you should pair core and imprint with xist, I have not tried it but I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing combo if you have xist handy that is.

I'll try it now and see what happens.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-25-2013 9:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

11-25-2013 11:45 PM

About 1.5 hours after the application of XiSt, I felt the familiar dizziness and rise in my blood pressure. I removed my neck apps but left the apps on my arms, then tried to take a nap unsuccessfully. That took off about 1 spray of Core, half a spray of Imprint and a spray of XiSt. I'm still feeling sleepy.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 11:53 PM by Mars82.)
11-25-2013 11:45 PM
spoonki
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-07-2013 12:39 AM

Mars,

I had the same reaction with the sleepiness when using Imprint. I don't get the sleepiness as much when I use it was Core but if I use it alone or with another product besides Core, I have to lay down.
12-07-2013 12:39 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

01-01-2014 10:17 PM

Went to a family party last new year's eve. There were some guests there, employees of some of my relatives. I got touched and boobed no fewer than a dozen times. There was this girl (mid-20's) who made it a habit to pass by me wherever I am and graze her boobs on my back. lol

I was wearing 2 sprays Core and 2 sprays Taboo.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 10:18 PM by Mars82.)
01-01-2014 10:17 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-01-2014 10:24 PM

Mars82, in the Mens Section, MMM has created a genius boobing thread; this last post needs to be copied and pasted there.
01-01-2014 10:24 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-01-2014 11:00 PM

(01-01-2014 10:24 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Mars82, in the Mens Section, MMM has created a genius boobing thread; this last post needs to be copied and pasted there.

ok bro. will do.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

01-01-2014 11:00 PM
UOCC8
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2014 11:52 PM

(11-25-2013 9:43 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I'll try it now and see what happens.

I was actually thinking of this combo earlier (it sounds like it could be deadly at getting someone to fall for you) but it wouldn't be overkill? Imprint + Core already seems like a potent combo and Xist by itself is supposed to be really good and getting someone to fall for you (i know it was originally suggest to use alone because of everything that's in it) so would combining all 3 be really overkill? Or would it just make it that much more deadly.
01-01-2014 11:52 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

01-02-2014 12:53 AM

(01-01-2014 11:52 PM)UOCC8 Wrote:  I was actually thinking of this combo earlier (it sounds like it could be deadly at getting someone to fall for you) but it wouldn't be overkill? Imprint + Core already seems like a potent combo and Xist by itself is supposed to be really good and getting someone to fall for you (i know it was originally suggest to use alone because of everything that's in it) so would combining all 3 be really overkill? Or would it just make it that much more deadly.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to test this combo thoroughly as I was not feeling well when I used it the first time. Theoretically, it could be a superb fallout mix as it would be a social-emotional-comfort-imprint combo. I will be trying this out sometime in the future. This combo needs to be used with caution though as I think that this could lead to a deep emotional bond. Karma goes around so this is best used when there is an honest intention to get emotionally involved.

As far as XiSt is concerned, it was indeed initially designed to be used alone for purposes of emotional buildup. However, many combos with XiSt has been tested and it was discovered that the product does much more than initially intended.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

01-02-2014 12:53 AM
UOCC8
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2014 1:10 AM

(01-02-2014 12:53 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to test this combo thoroughly as I was not feeling well when I used it the first time. Theoretically, it could be a superb fallout mix as it would be a social-emotional-comfort-imprint combo. I will be trying this out sometime in the future. This combo needs to be used with caution though as I think that this could lead to a deep emotional bond. Karma goes around so this is best used when there is an honest intention to get emotionally involved.

As far as XiSt is concerned, it was indeed initially designed to be used alone for purposes of emotional buildup. However, many combos with XiSt has been tested and it was discovered that the product does much more than initially intended.

Oh, no doubt, I would only use it for something like that in the first place which is why I was thinking about it. But like I said, I just don't know if it would be really excessive or not.
01-02-2014 1:10 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-02-2014 3:27 AM

I don't think that it would be excessive or an overkill. Maybe an ideal combo would be 1 or 2 Core + 2 XiSt + 1 Imprint.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

01-02-2014 3:27 AM

Share This Thread