Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
11-15-2013 11:14 AM

(11-13-2013 2:54 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Actually I sprayed it on my forearm at the other side of my wrist which is the part farthest from my nose. lol. Still feeling a bit lethargic, but better compared to yesterday.

Went to the hospital for my regular check up. I noticed that many of the ladies that I pass by would look at me and smile. At the doc's clinic, I was informed that the doc already instructed for a cut off of patients that she will be seeing, hence, I would not have been accommodated as I did not have a prior appointment. A minute with the secretary though got me on the list and I was able to see the doc.

Hi mars82,
Do you feel a bit lethargic too when you wear Androstadienone ?
I am curious what is the ingredient in imprint that make you that way

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
11-15-2013 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-15-2013 9:13 PM

I wonder about this too. I haven't had this bad side effects from other androstadienone-based products, even pure A-1. Maybe it's some other ingredient in the mix. Thundr said that there are 14 ingredients there. Even half a spray makes me lethargic, although it is not as bad as when I use a full spray. But then again, it could be because of another factor such as my current health state. A pity as I get great results, but I'm not "in the mood" to capitalize on these hits due to the discomfort that I feel.

I'll try to lay off Imprint for a few days then see if I would get the same side effects when I use it again. I still think that my body just still has to get used to this new blend.

Core is treating me very, very well though.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-15-2013 9:13 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-18-2013 12:55 AM

I think things are getting better now and I'm getting used to Imprint. This morning I put 1 full spray on my forearm then dabbed it to the other forearm. Although I'm still a bit sleepy, there is no dizziness even if I'm wearing Imprint solo. Maybe tomorrow I'll put on just 1 spray of Core. It is possible that my previous application of 2x Core and 1x Imprint is too much for my body to take.

Went to court and sat on the other side of the judge's table for a cross examination in her chambers. The usually stern judge was quite forgiving with my lawyer who was making one mistake after another. The judge even offered to help out by undertaking the cross examination. She did, and was very kind about it, always smiling and making small talk in between questions. She was clearly taking my side. No opposition from my opponent's lawyer. I'll win this case.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 12:57 AM by Mars82.)
11-18-2013 12:55 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-18-2013 8:54 AM

(11-18-2013 12:55 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I think things are getting better now and I'm getting used to Imprint. This morning I put 1 full spray on my forearm then dabbed it to the other forearm. Although I'm still a bit sleepy, there is no dizziness even if I'm wearing Imprint solo. Maybe tomorrow I'll put on just 1 spray of Core. It is possible that my previous application of 2x Core and 1x Imprint is too much for my body to take.

Went to court and sat on the other side of the judge's table for a cross examination in her chambers. The usually stern judge was quite forgiving with my lawyer who was making one mistake after another. The judge even offered to help out by undertaking the cross examination. She did, and was very kind about it, always smiling and making small talk in between questions. She was clearly taking my side. No opposition from my opponent's lawyer. I'll win this case.

Lol this works in court ... Maybe I can get off the hook from speeding tickets now Big Grin! I'll have core and imprint soon.
11-18-2013 8:54 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-18-2013 9:23 PM

I want to make the Core+Imprint combo work well for me without side effects. Today I put on 1 spray each of Core and Imprint. So far, no negative self-effects 1.5 hours on. I hope it holds for the rest of the day.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 9:24 PM by Mars82.)
11-18-2013 9:23 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-18-2013 9:26 PM

Soon enough I will have add core & imprint to my arsenal Scout

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-18-2013 9:26 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-18-2013 9:45 PM

(11-18-2013 8:54 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Lol this works in court ... Maybe I can get off the hook from speeding tickets now Big Grin! I'll have core and imprint soon.

Yes it does. But you still have to smile while you talk. The Core and Imprint helps you think fast and talk fast and make a good case for yourself.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-18-2013 9:45 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-19-2013 9:57 PM

1 spray of Core spread between the wrists and sides of the neck and 1 spray of Imprint split between the forearms.

Went to the pharmacy. The male sales clerk was busy with a customer, but I was still 3rd in line. One of the pharmacy ladies looked at me and signaled for me to approach her and promptly took care of my order. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my prescription, but she said that it's ok, and rang up my purchase.

After I left, I realized that I forgot to buy another medicine, so I went to another pharmacy. Same result. I was again allowed to jump the line by a female pharmacist, and given my meds even without a prescription, although a prescription is required for the medicine that I needed.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-19-2013 9:57 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-24-2013 10:09 PM

I think my body has adapted quite nicely the the Core+Imprint combo. This is the 3rd day of using 2 sprays Core + 1 spray Imprint. No more negative side effects. I still feel a bit lethargic though, but this may be due to me not having a nice restful sleep for the past few nights.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-24-2013 10:09 PM

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-25-2013 12:22 AM

I think you should pair core and imprint with xist, I have not tried it but I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing combo if you have xist handy that is.
11-25-2013 12:22 AM

Share This Thread