Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

Copulins X Sample Offer
09-24-2017 4:58 PM

Hello everyone, I am releasing Copulins X soon and would like to get some opinions on the improved formula before I put it on the market. Here is the link to reviews of the previous formula: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-Copulins-Supplier

The change to the formula was relatively simple. First, the removal of Acetic Acid which accounted for 66% of the previous formula and was the cause of the potent vinegar opening. I was following lines of materials and percentages instead of my nose.

I am a perfumer and decided to follow my nose this time around and created something even better. This formula is now a concentrated version of the drydown which smells exactly like a healthy vagina should. No more potent opening, just straight to business.

I will be giving away 10 free samples to begin testing this new formula out. This is a US only offer. When releasing the product, I will ship anywhere in the world, but would like to keep testing here for now.

This is a first come first, first serve offer. I will be listing the names of the participants below.

Those participants who leave their reviews and opinions in this thread after receiving the sample, will receive a full sized bottle of Copulins X. Those who do not well, they won't.

I am also in the process of creating a new product called Copulins X +, a sexual mix which would have been Copulins, Androstenone, and Androstanone, but I came across a very interesting molecule which is an Androstenone derivative, never before mentioned anywhere and I do not believe has been tested by any pheromone company.

This molecule is very well tested and is extremely successful, but also extremely secret. I cannot say more. Let us call this molecule, Molecule X. More on this molecule if I am able to have it synthesized.

If you are interested in receiving a sample of Copulins X, please PM me your address. I will write a message on this thread after the 10th participant is accepted, stating the offer is now closed. By this time, Copulins X will be available for sale.

Thank you and lets all hope Molecule X can be synthesized. It could change the pheromone community for the better.

- B
09-24-2017 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
09-25-2017 4:42 AM

I use your original product regularly. The vinegar hit is there initially but isn't too bothersome after some time. I hope it's not just me noticing it less though as it's strong but I haven't had any complaints though

I'm outside the US but I would be interested in the finished product once you release it. But if the ratios you used in the first iteration were based on the ideal 'effective' researched ratio of the different acids, would the results on self and others be diminished if you changed the formula mainly for the sake of the scent?
09-25-2017 4:42 AM
BAGreat
Vendor

09-25-2017 1:31 PM

Ok, we officially have 10 participants for review. The offer is now closed. I will update the forum later tonight with all 10 participants. Thank you for your interest! Copulins X will be available very soon.

- B
09-25-2017 1:31 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

09-25-2017 7:58 PM

(09-25-2017 4:42 AM)ps775 Wrote:  I use your original product regularly. The vinegar hit is there initially but isn't too bothersome after some time. I hope it's not just me noticing it less though as it's strong but I haven't had any complaints though

I'm outside the US but I would be interested in the finished product once you release it. But if the ratios you used in the first iteration were based on the ideal 'effective' researched ratio of the different acids, would the results on self and others be diminished if you changed the formula mainly for the sake of the scent?

That is awesome. Thanks for the support, ps775!

No. The change was not in ratio, but in presence of acids. When smelling Copulins X, I thought to myself there is something lying underneath the formula which if isolated, would bring the scent closer to that of a vagina. The removal was of Acetic Acid which was an unnecessary top note smelling of vinegar, and one other acid which I will not disclose.

The ratio of the most important acids are still intact.

The acids used in Copulins X are naturally derived. I am not sure from where, but natural isolates have always been smoother and better smelling than synthetically created molecules. It has to do with presence of other trace materials and the stereoisomers of the molecule.

Why would Edmond Roudnitska use the more expensive naturally derived Indole in the creation of Eau Sauvage by Christian Dior? It is because synthetically produced Indole has a very unpleasant mothball note, while natural Indole is very floral and delicate smelling.

I am a perfectionist and strive to give the highest quality and best results no matter what. I don't mind if the natural acids cost more than the synthetically produced acids. I want to give the best that I can and provide value to others.

- B
09-25-2017 7:58 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-25-2017 8:04 PM

I'm excited to get my sample!! Thank you

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-25-2017 8:04 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

09-25-2017 8:25 PM

Participants:

justintime469
Diegoboy
kocik2000
MMM
BigDickBandit420
LoveInSpain
Alphonse
DtheGreek
Snoopyace
Paradox

The new formula is in 75% Di Propylene Glycol/25% SD Alcohol 40-B (by weight). It behaves very weirdly after you first apply it. It starts out noticeable, but gets stronger the longer you have it on, peaking at around the half an hour mark.

It performs best if you leave the application area to dry without touching it. If you do have to spread it, a dab is fine, but any rubbing will work against you. You can test this out yourself and see what I mean. It speeds up the diffusion process and it doesn't quite reach the "peak" in the same way leaving the application area alone does.

You may take your time with testing and their respective reviews. The only thing I ask for are the initial first impressions when you receive the package, initial self effects upon smelling it, and whether or not the concentration is adequate. I have done many trials and believe it is at the right concentration. Once these three answered, you will receive your full bottle of Copulins X.

Thank you for participating!

- B
09-25-2017 8:25 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

09-25-2017 10:52 PM

I look forward to the reviews and release of the product.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
09-25-2017 10:52 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-26-2017 4:10 AM

(09-25-2017 10:52 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I look forward to the reviews and release of the product.

Me too. Massive fan of cops. Smile
09-26-2017 4:10 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-26-2017 6:50 AM

(09-25-2017 8:25 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Thank you for participating!

- B

I'd like to know a little history on how you came to focus on copulins.

Is there anything else other than the modified copulins (i.e. Androstenone, Alpha Androstenol, estrogen) in this formula?

There are varying opinions on this but in your opinion how does the copulin scent on men make women behave?

"Each bottle of Copulins X contains 312mg of Copulins. Each drop has 530mcg of Copulins"...Is this still true?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 6:58 AM by Paradox.)
09-26-2017 6:50 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2017 8:39 AM

Whoo! Looking forward to giving this a try. Love working with copulins. Not just for the self effects but also how they affect others. Mrgreen

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-26-2017 8:39 AM

Share This Thread