Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
09-29-2017 2:19 PM

Should we be starting a specific thread just for reviews on this? I have it and am planning on a cursory review later this evening.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-29-2017 2:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

09-29-2017 2:52 PM

Got mine in the mail a few minutes ago.

Only opened it to give it a few wiffs, and waiting to see if I get or feel any self effects: Cheesey pussy anyone!?

Haven't gotten any self effects since 1922! And that was with Love Scents' A-1 and the original New Pheromone Additive.

I'm already dressed in mones, so a later date.

Thanks again for letting me play in the reindeer games, BAGreat! pick nose

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 2:55 PM by MMM.)
09-29-2017 2:52 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-29-2017 3:07 PM

Whoooooooooa! Vampire

TWO DEEP SNIFFS: What is the cloud of a feeling that is taking over my head. Can't describe it, but it's different, and I can feel it! Test surge? I don't feel like doing the nasty or killing anyone. Self effects after all these years. New to moi! Lone ranger

I have to! Two swipes. One to each wrist! NO RUBBING.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 3:10 PM by MMM.)
09-29-2017 3:07 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-29-2017 3:23 PM

(09-29-2017 3:07 PM)MMM Wrote:  Whoooooooooa! Vampire

TWO DEEP SNIFFS: What is the cloud of a feeling that is taking over my head. Can't describe it, but it's different, and I can feel it! Test surge? I don't feel like doing the nasty or killing anyone. Self effects after all these years. New to moi! Lone ranger

I have to! Two swipes. One to each wrist! NO RUBBING.

The urge to do the nasty hit me at about an hour after application. WHOO!!! jumpy I can relate to that rush after sniffing the vial.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-29-2017 3:23 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-29-2017 5:11 PM

Mine arrived safely.

I opened it up while in my car, sniffed it and did get a good head rush. I think I still have this head rush. From the vial, it smells like a more refined Desire Me. It's sweeter, not as repulsive and if I had to pick between the two, I'd guess this is higher quality based on smell alone.

I'll provide thoughts during/after the weekend.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-29-2017 5:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-29-2017 8:13 PM

Be mindful that this is after only one wearing but below are my initial thoughts on Copulins X...

Product name and scent

Copulins X Unscented (that being a relative term)

Fierce type from The Fragrance Shop applied 5 minutes prior to Copulins X application

Application dosage and locations

4 swipes from sample vial wand

Tops of each hand (dabbed on and not wiped to spread out)

Enviroment tested in

Home

Time exposure

15 minutes to 4 hours

Duration of effects

Approximately 4 hours (even after scent long faded)

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

Approximately 4' (1 meter)

Self effects

Potent head rush, increased confidence, increase in testosterone, strong libido increase after approximately an hour of wear

Effects to others

Decreased physical distance, lowering of verbal inhibitions, increased KINO

Overall Thoughts

I have used Essence of Woman in the past when I wanted to add copulins. It was um, potent to say the least. I found that I really only needed one drop to a full 10 ml of pheromones. It smelled unbelievably foul and when it was undiluted it literally ate through the rubber dropper that came with the bottle. I ended up throwing it out because the stench was so unbelievably bad. I've also used Aja from Love Potion which is a plant based copulin analogue. That works fairly well for me and smells like smutty honey after it dries. It doesn't work as well as the real deal, however.

Copulins X has a definite odor. Upon sniffing the open sample vial my first reaction was Eek which was immediately followed by Big Grin. I got a rush from the smell even though it isn't exactly pleasant at first I did find myself grinning from ear to ear after about 5 seconds. I put on two swipes to the top of each hand and waited. It really only took about half an hour for the scent to fade where I could not smell it at all unless I huffed the application point. I found that I had increased sense of well being but also a sense of grounded confidence. After about an hour, I found myself thinking about sex even more than usual. I already have a strong sex drive but even for me, this was stronger than normal. Overall effects seemed to last about 4 hours.

My bride texted me to tell me that a friend of hers was going to be stopping by with her to grab something from the house. This was unexpected but I decided that since I know how her friend acts around me with and without pheromones that this would be a good test. So they get here and my bride gets slightly wide eyed when she hits my copulin cloud. I saw her huffing the air around me slightly and then giving me a bit of side eye. I should mention that I've worn both Essence of Woman copulins and Aja around my bride before. Essence of Woman usually gets her attention in that she acts out romantically as though she needs to make sure I know who belongs to her and sex is a bit more animalistic like she feels as though she needs to prove something. She is REALLY not a fan of the Aja scent but I have seen other women react to it positively.

Copulins X made my bride act more rudely towards me than normal. Believe it or not, I take this as a good thing. The reason being, when my bride is getting turned on but can't do anything about it, she gets very angry/frustrated and that is how she shows it. Her friend (Caucasian, 32 and tall but totally worth the climb) was a bit wide eyed when she got into my cloud as well. The difference being that she chose to stand closer to me than normal. It was very odd because she kept trying to stand next to me as we were talking, almost like she was trying to make my bride stand across from us while she stood next to me. She was also swearing a lot more than usual. It was really odd. She was here for about 15 minutes about 2 hours into my copulin application and I think she was planning on building a camp at our place until my bride practically pushed her out the door. It was out of character for this woman to want to hang out like that.

Overall, this first experience with Copulins X was a positive one for me. I find it to be more user friendly than Essence of Woman or Aja. Not to mention that I can't stop huffing the application points. If the self effects continue for me I would buy this just for the self effects alone. A fun bonus is watching how others are affected. In my experience with copulins, women fall into three categories when I wear copulins. Some seem offended, most seem to react positively to small amounts and others seem unaffected. I've spoken about this in another thread but I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 10:38 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-29-2017 8:13 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-30-2017 12:21 AM

FIRST IMPRESSION: Love the sample SIZE.

What started off as CHEESE, ended up into a pleasant scent that had me sniffing my wrists! NO COVER was used! Bb

INITIAL SELF EFFECTS UPON SMELLING IT: It was as thought a warm blanket was slowly covering my brain. The Snoop calls it a rush. Still felt no need to poke or kill something. Gonna ASSUME the rush was a raise in test.

IS THE CONCENTRATION ADEQUATE: I'm going to say yes with all of the male head snaps and greetings I got today from about 7-10 feet away!

No notable female reactions with just two swipes to the wrists. 1 each.

Tomorrow: 4 swipes to the wrist! Nana 2 each.

To be continued ...

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 12:24 AM by MMM.)
09-30-2017 12:21 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-30-2017 12:35 AM

Wearing 6 swipes on my neck with 9 drops of BW and it makes it more social

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-30-2017 12:35 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-30-2017 8:39 PM

Gonna experiment with this tonight while out with my bride. I'll be interacting with a ton of different people while wearing 4 swipes of Copulins X covered with Fierce from The Fragrance Shop. My bride already recoiled in horror when she came into the bathroom immediately after I applied my 4 swipes (2 to the top of each hand). "WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE CHEESY ASS?!!" I assured her that in a very short period of time it'd dry down and she wouldn't be able to smell it. P

09-30-2017 8:39 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-30-2017 10:48 PM

just got mine today. headed to a party/bbq tomorrow so will try it out there.
09-30-2017 10:48 PM

Share This Thread