Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Sample Offer
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Copulins X Sample Offer
09-26-2017 9:44 PM

(09-26-2017 6:50 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I'd like to know a little history on how you came to focus on copulins.

Is there anything else other than the modified copulins (i.e. Androstenone, Alpha Androstenol, estrogen) in this formula?

There are varying opinions on this but in your opinion how does the copulin scent on men make women behave?

"Each bottle of Copulins X contains 312mg of Copulins. Each drop has 530mcg of Copulins"...Is this still true?

I decided to create the Copulins as a fragrance base to include them into fragrances. When I realized I had way more than I needed, I decided to come to the pheromone forum to see if anyone would be interested in trying some and potentially purchasing some. I did not want the Copulins to go to waste.

No, Copulins X is just Copulins. I am still waiting for a response from the lab if I can have the Androstenone derivative (Molecule X) synthesized so I can use it to create Copulins X Plus.

The most notable effects of Copulins on women have been a sense of excitement, like they know I have been up to something. This was early in the scent application where the scent could still be detected, but was covered with a fragrance.

No, the concentration is much lower now. It is enough though and can be smelled from a distance easily with one drop after it settles on the skin, heats up, and begins to diffuse. It acts as an aura which could surround the wearer if they apply enough.

- B
09-26-2017 9:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-27-2017 6:27 AM

Thanks. I actually forgot that you were here before so all my questions were basically answered in this thread: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-Copulins-Supplier

You put alot of time and hard work into this so good luck.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-27-2017 6:27 AM

MMM

Rep Post

09-28-2017 9:50 PM

Still can't believe I made the cut! I haven't shared a story since 1922~! Redface

My days of clubbing are, pretty much, over. I guess there's going to be a lot people saying or thinking I smell, EXCUSE ME LADIES, pussy on my outings to restaurants and shopping stores.

Does this come with instructions? What dosage and application points have you tested this with, BAGreat?

Mucho thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 9:51 PM by MMM.)
09-28-2017 9:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-28-2017 10:01 PM

(09-28-2017 9:50 PM)MMM Wrote:  Still can't believe I made the cut! I haven't shared a story since 1922~! Redface

My days of clubbing are, pretty much, over. I guess there's going to be a lot people saying or thinking I smell, EXCUSE ME LADIES, pussy on my outings to restaurants and shopping stores.

Does this come with instructions? What dosage and application points have you tested this with, BAGreat?

Mucho thanks!

You sound as excited as I am! According to the USPS I should be getting mine tomorrow and I'd planned on hitting BAGreat with the same questions. Can't wait to hear what he gives us for info.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-28-2017 10:01 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-28-2017 10:09 PM

Mines coming tomorrow too. I’m excited for new synthetic coupulins and to compare them to DM. Combining the two will be necessary.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-28-2017 10:09 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

09-28-2017 10:13 PM

(09-28-2017 9:50 PM)MMM Wrote:  Still can't believe I made the cut! I haven't shared a story since 1922~! Redface

Mucho thanks!

Haha!

There are no instructions. Anything is fair game! For me personally though, I use 1-2 drops on the neck and apply a cover scent. One drop is equal to about 3-4 dabs of the sample. Sometimes the cover scent doesn't cover the Cops when they are first applied, but they drydown in about 30 minutes.

- B
09-28-2017 10:13 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-28-2017 10:16 PM

BAGreat. Have ya thought about making a chop stick version of it? Thanks in advance. Smile
09-28-2017 10:16 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

09-28-2017 10:24 PM

I would recommend testing different application points as well. The wrist is a great place for the Copulins as I find it is the best place to apply to create an "aura" around you.

I have it on my wrist right now and the way it diffuses is very weird. If you waft your hand towards your nose to smell it, it doesn't hit you very strongly, but if keep your arm down without movement, it radiates towards you and its all you smell. So weird.

- B
09-28-2017 10:24 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

09-28-2017 10:32 PM

(09-28-2017 10:16 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  BAGreat. Have ya thought about making a chop stick version of it? Thanks in advance. Smile

I'm not sure why anyone would want to eat their meals with chop sticks that smell of vagina, but that could be a good idea, maybe preparing their taste buds for dessert?

I think offering Copulins X in a chap stick is a great idea and I will look into it. I know it has been done before and as vendor, I must leave it at that.

- B
09-28-2017 10:32 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-28-2017 10:48 PM

(09-28-2017 10:32 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  I'm not sure why anyone would want to eat their meals with chop sticks that smell of vagina, but that could be a good idea, maybe preparing their taste buds for dessert?

I think offering Copulins X in a chap stick is a great idea and I will look into it. I know it has been done before and as vendor, I must leave it at that.

- B

Ha haaaa. I Actually laughed out loud for that. Thats a good one. Matter of fact I'm actually wearing tmax 150 right now and am actually feeling hungry lol.

I just wanted to find out if it's going to be the same. Smile
09-28-2017 10:48 PM

Share This Thread