Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread
02-13-2017 4:32 PM

Please psot your reviews for Classic Man in this thread.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-13-2017 4:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

RE: Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread
02-13-2017 9:12 PM

Initial Observation – FULL REVIEWS PENDING……

Received my Pureguilt package today. I will begin testing.

Ship packaging was good. I was impressed by the black cardboard tubes. That is nice. Both bottles come with tear notched tamper-evident heat shrink seals across the spray head. That’s good. Glass bottles.

No leaks evident.

Opened ‘Classic Man’ and took a sniff. More interesting. I like this smell much better. Citrus notes. Fresh and clean smell. Like familiar deodorant notes. I like it.

I cannot provide notes on sillage, projection and duration of the fragrance at this time. I will.

Spray–‘Classic Man’ to my hand. Same result as 'Secret Weapon'. These spray tops are bad. Single stream. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t retarded and using the tops wrong, so I used different atomizer heads. I have dozens of various atomizers and carrier units to test with. I will be transferring to the 10ml PET bottles. The composition carrier is not going to serve well.

The liquid forms beaded layer on skin with a normal spray pattern. The ratio of IPM is medium to high. Unusual choice here.

I’ll test ‘Classic Man’ pheromone attributes tomorrow during the day as on paper it would seem appropriate for work/day-time use.

They should address the sprayer tops otherwise users will not be able to dose properly or consistently.

Time will tell, but here are some initial fast notes:

AT FIRST GLANCE PROS:

Nice packaging, Fragrance not bad. The smell is good for me. Powderistically freshy. LOL.

AT FIRST GLANCE CONS:

It should be priority number 1 to consider better sprayer heads or bottle system altogether.

[Image: w6YI97.jpg]

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2017 9:13 PM by Androcles.)
02-13-2017 9:12 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-13-2017 9:37 PM

My mailman arrives late so I didn't get the package until almost 5pm....but I put one 1 spray on my neck anyway.

Scent: Clean smelling. Reminds me of the old shaving soap that they used at barbershops when I was a kid. Lemon

First and biggest hit was my wife....We are both black in our 40's. She noticed my smell and asked me about it. I told her that it was a new pheromone blend, but I did not share the name of it or anything. She doesn't believe in them.

Normally she complains that I stink when I wear something with A-Androsterone in it. She only said that the scent was very strong (she is very sensitive to smells...but not mones mostly)....I thought it was light.

She had a mild head ache already and so it bothered her a bit at first.....Mood uplift right away is what I noticed. Not bouncy happy like A-nol.....I just felt good and carefree.

My wife (who has responded very well to recent blends) would not let me leave the house alone to do a routine errand. In fact, she waited at her door for me to open her car door. I don't normally do this, but she said "you are a gentleman". Then she kept referring to me as her "knight". Again, she doesn't do this normally.

Exposed 3 ladies to the blend who have been exposed to my recent blends....All 30-40 year olds....Upbeat and chatty....Could not tell if there was attraction per se...

A few more errands and exposure to a male friend of mine.....He was upbeat and chatty. Maybe a bit easier for me to engage in conversation. Ladies that I didn't know that I just started conversations with went well....Ages from 20's - 50's....I would make a comment and we would talk for a bit. I asked questions and they would take time to help me.

So first time summary: I saw dilated pupils.....No kino.....Friendliness....Mood uplifting....No boost in my baseline assertiveness, but no reduction either...I felt good....Old fashioned strong shaving soap smell (I guess Classic Man makes sense)....Again, very easy to start and maintain a conversation with someone. So far, it feels like a feel good daily mix....Interviews, family, work, and general stuff like that.....Probably not a night out on the prowl type of mix.

I'll play with this more...Probably won't go beyond 1 spray becomes it is so strong with my wife....Curious to see what others see.
02-13-2017 9:37 PM
Big John
Vendor

02-14-2017 12:09 PM

Thank you guys for getting the testing going!
02-14-2017 12:09 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-14-2017 9:13 PM

I must say, I'm liking 'Classic Man' after just a daywear. A spray from the problematic spray nozzle on my 30ml default bottle outputs roughly .16 ml in 3 rough estimates. I chose not to do more because it was leaking all over. I had drop cloths prepared intentionally on my bathroom sink. I transferred about 10ml in to a PET 10ml plastic atomizer. (quality one)

The 10m PET outputs .13 ml. Tested 5 rough estimates and took an average. Due to the thickened formulation of the blend, the amount will vary marginally per dose. But, I'm okay. No need to be extremely precise.

Having 2 sprayer heads (classic & secret weapon) not spray as intended to, is notable, but not the end of the world. I happen to be an easy going person. Besides, I got 60ml of mone products for free.

Initial performance observations and thoughts:

The liquid is thickened. Less viscous than oil, but not quick to evaporate like alcohol.

Dosage: 2 sprays from the 10ml sprayer
Duration of fragrance: about 5 hours, high notes fade at 2 hours and tapers off. Base notes are awesome. I really like this scent. I could wear this often.
Duration of mone effects: about 3.5 to 4 hours
Sillage: 3-4 feet. It is not a trailblazer.
Projection: Lower range. More like YSL la Nuit versus something powerful like Boss or Paco 1million.

Selfies: Upbeat, the blend has the right amount. This is definitely a social. This takes my extroverted and applies "liveliness". I notices myself feeling very charming.
The fragrance is really good. This alone is justification for buying from Pureguilt. This blend has my stamp of approval if that's worth anything on Pherotruth. I'm impressed. This is not a fraud mone. It's not elite, but it's not ghetto or hoodwink. It's not medicore. I honestly like it as a social.

I know it's early. The first day. I used it mostly at work. I interacted with four women today, excluding the wifey and was very jovial today, and seemed easy going. I wasn't with her long in the morning. We both work. By the time I got home (no reapply), I think the phermonal effects have disspated a few hours ago. I don't see anything flagrantly different.

Starbucks visit was nothing remarkable in hits, but there was one IOI noted. Maybe not IOI, but unusual. A nice looking blonde (30s) cut the line at the point I was standing. In doing so, she had to put her hand on my shoulder as if she was protecting me from her movements. It was quick, but close zone swathe. I can smell her conditioner.

At work:
Receptionist at work (6) Caucasian brunette (24) Courtney, likes my company with or without mones. She likes to talk too. She enjoys my personality. She tends to talk about things at her age level, but seems to find it necessary to talk about drinking, her looks and talk about topics that seem to steer towards HR violations. She needs something. She changes noticeably with Chamber 36 (that is another story!), she also gets "affected" by one of my own blends high in A-1,. I haven't tested a sexual out at work with her, not sure if I will, but I don't see anything outrageously overdone with Classic Man. None-the-less, she is not a good candidate for me testing also. She has a cool girlfriend who is often with her, but I didn't see her today.

The other three women appear "affected". Classic Man doesn't demonstrate hook and pull, but I can see social the effects, including orbiting. Conversations are smooth. People find little things funny. They want to talk. The think hard for witty stories to top mine or at least "I've got one too". Now keep in mind, only the receptionist is "doable". The others, are average to ugly, so I'm not sure if I'm "winnning".

The impressive take away so far is with the guys at work. It makes for a fun, laughter filled day for us. There is some physical orbiting noted, but let me test further to make sure this is consistent. A couple of the guys on the team were hanging by my cube talking. Sometimes with me, but mostly about whatever. They are supposed to be over there by their own cubes on the fucking other side. It was noteworthy and unusual.

Early prognosis is good. I would buy Class Man mostly for the scent and selfies, the price is competing. I was impressed to see effects. You do get 30ml, however, I used 2 sprays, thinking 3 should be next.

There is nothing sexual I get from it today. To me, my initial experience is purely a social. Some status.

I would like to use this some more and test further. Night life has yet to be tested. I also need more female engagements. I haven't been around my friends yet.

Its only one day.

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 10:42 PM by Androcles.)
02-14-2017 9:13 PM

Big John
Vendor

02-15-2017 1:15 PM

(02-14-2017 9:13 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I must say, I'm liking 'Classic Man' after just a daywear. A spray from the problematic spray nozzle on my 30ml default bottle outputs roughly .16 ml in 3 rough estimates. I chose not to do more because it was leaking all over. I had drop cloths prepared intentionally on my bathroom sink. I transferred about 10ml in to a PET 10ml plastic atomizer. (quality one)

The 10m PET outputs .13 ml. Tested 5 rough estimates and took an average. Due to the thickened formulation of the blend, the amount will vary marginally per dose. But, I'm okay. No need to be extremely precise.

Having 2 sprayer heads (classic & secret weapon) not spray as intended to, is notable, but not the end of the world. I happen to be an easy going person. Besides, I got 60ml of mone products for free.

Initial performance observations and thoughts:

The liquid is thickened. Less viscous than oil, but not quick to evaporate like alcohol.

Dosage: 2 sprays from the 10ml sprayer
Duration of fragrance: about 5 hours, high notes fade at 2 hours and tapers off. Base notes are awesome. I really like this scent. I could wear this often.
Duration of mone effects: about 3.5 to 4 hours
Sillage: 3-4 feet. It is not a trailblazer.
Projection: Lower range. More like YSL la Nuit versus something powerful like Boss or Paco 1million.

Selfies: Upbeat, the blend has the right amount. This is definitely a social. This takes my extroverted and applies "liveliness". I notices myself feeling very charming.
The fragrance is really good. This alone is justification for buying from Pureguilt. This blend has my stamp of approval if that's worth anything on Pherotruth. I'm impressed. This is not a fraud mone. It's not elite, but it's not ghetto or hoodwink. It's not medicore. I honestly like it as a social.

I know it's early. The first day. I used it mostly at work. I interacted with four women today, excluding the wifey and was very jovial today, and seemed easy going. I wasn't with her long in the morning. We both work. By the time I got home (no reapply), I think the phermonal effects have disspated a few hours ago. I don't see anything flagrantly different.

Starbucks visit was nothing remarkable in hits, but there was one IOI noted. Maybe not IOI, but unusual. A nice looking blonde (30s) cut the line at the point I was standing. In doing so, she had to put her hand on my shoulder as if she was protecting me from her movements. It was quick, but close zone swathe. I can smell her conditioner.

At work:
Receptionist at work (6) Caucasian brunette (24) Courtney, likes my company with or without mones. She likes to talk too. She enjoys my personality. She tends to talk about things at her age level, but seems to find it necessary to talk about drinking, her looks and talk about topics that seem to steer towards HR violations. She needs something. She changes noticeably with Chamber 36 (that is another story!), she also gets "affected" by one of my own blends high in A-1,. I haven't tested a sexual out at work with her, not sure if I will, but I don't see anything outrageously overdone with Classic Man. None-the-less, she is not a good candidate for me testing also. She has a cool girlfriend who is often with her, but I didn't see her today.

The other three women appear "affected". Classic Man doesn't demonstrate hook and pull, but I can see social the effects, including orbiting. Conversations are smooth. People find little things funny. They want to talk. The think hard for witty stories to top mine or at least "I've got one too". Now keep in mind, only the receptionist is "doable". The others, are average to ugly, so I'm not sure if I'm "winnning".

The impressive take away so far is with the guys at work. It makes for a fun, laughter filled day for us. There is some physical orbiting noted, but let me test further to make sure this is consistent. A couple of the guys on the team were hanging by my cube talking. Sometimes with me, but mostly about whatever. They are supposed to be over there by their own cubes on the fucking other side. It was noteworthy and unusual.

Early prognosis is good. I would buy Class Man mostly for the scent and selfies, the price is competing. I was impressed to see effects. You do get 30ml, however, I used 2 sprays, thinking 3 should be next.

There is nothing sexual I get from it today. To me, my initial experience is purely a social. Some status.

I would like to use this some more and test further. Night life has yet to be tested. I also need more female engagements. I haven't been around my friends yet.

Its only one day.

Excellent review! At least you've got one doable one there. Hahahaha ugly women need love too.
02-15-2017 1:15 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-15-2017 11:44 PM

Wore 2 sprays today. Again, good mood uplift....light, approachable alpha....

Interacting with ladies from 19-40's was positive and very easy. Easy in that I mean, you can start a conversation with anyone and they will respond positively.

Strongest hit of the day was actually a blonde guy, about 50 who started chatting with me at an event. We had seen each other before, but he never spoke with me. He talked to me like we were old pals. Invited me to his house ( he is straight, our kids take the same class) and to join a club he belongs too. Wouldn't stop insisting that I would be a good member.

Had two women show some attention. Both in their 30's. This is a boyfriend mix. Flirty and not overly serious.

Best applications for this mix is again, daily wear, work, interviews, when you want people to like you and feel good about you....Sales...A first date mix maybe or social event. As a married guy, it works well. Well in that, I can wear this mix anywhere and not have a problem.

Very easy to be congruent with the signature. Light alpha with some status and feel good vibe. Wolf Light without the crash...People are respectful.

Still no kino....ladies didn't try and linger, but they did show attraction when I engaged.

All in all a good mix, I think, for the categories above. Something stronger needed for night time.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 11:45 PM by DarkLord1.)
02-15-2017 11:44 PM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-16-2017 4:13 AM

Just got my new games today, so from tomorrow i will start the testing! Everything comes in a yellow envelope with air bubbles. Products was in a black tube with the pureguild logo on. No leak and evevrything fine. By the way, classic man smells fucking awesome! Lets see what it can do. Im excited! Thanks john!

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 5:50 AM by toutsif.)
02-16-2017 4:13 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-16-2017 8:59 AM

I agree with Darklords sentiments. This is a great day mix. (Yes...great!) I honestly feel like Mr. Likeable and let's just chat about anything kind of guy. Used with the right approach, and proper target you can have some serious positive influence... team building with people you don't often work with is my example.

Used for dating and sex? Not sure. It's not a sexual. For dating, I can see this used on initial dates to get conversations going and information exchanges. It really depends on your target. If there is a language barrier, it's tough to say 'Classic Man' could help you out. It may be a challenge to keep deep intrinsic conversations going. If the person has to struggle translating English in thier mind, they might be insecure and behave bashfully or less confident by fear of embarrassment. Of course, sometimes talking is not so important. Kino can put someone at ease. In their native language, I can see a totally confident and extraverted personality based on body-language, tone, jovial facial expressions, and a serious uptick in speaking speed. Just some thoughts I wanted to write....

'Classic Man' didn't invoke kino from the test targets in my experience, but I was able to comfortably touch an acqauintance's arm without an hitch in facial expression and person space objection.

IMO this is not an IOI generator or attention getter. There is some. This blend is based on being social...period...for optimal benefit and use of its real-world features..

More testing needs to be done, but the mix seems great to me as a viable option to compete with other socials.

I have so much to write about, just not enough manageable time! This is a condensed version.

--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 8:59 AM by Androcles.)
02-16-2017 8:59 AM
Big John
Vendor

02-16-2017 10:27 AM

These reviews are very detailed and extremely helpful. It sounds like Classic Man would be perfect at work, in social settings, as an ice breaker, and definitely in a sales job. Very cool!
Perhaps use Classic man on a first date so there is no pressure while getting to know someone. Then, on the 2nd date, add something more aggressive.
02-16-2017 10:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread Spars 8 3,584 05-19-2017 4:57 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 39 13,278 03-08-2017 12:17 AM
Last Post: Dom2789
  Paradox's review of Classic Man Paradox 47 13,840 03-06-2017 12:51 PM
Last Post: Big John