Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread
Big John
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread
02-28-2017 12:10 PM

Kalpan56, had you had an opportunity to experiment with Classic Man or Secret Weapon yet?

02-28-2017 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-07-2017 2:14 AM

Hi Big John,

I shared my report for Secret Weapon in the respective thread. You must have read it. I like that product.

For Classic Man:

I tested it on few stores yesterday. Got nothing out of it. No friendliness, smiles or anything else. May be at a wrong time. As , I was very angry and tired for some reasons.

I will give it few more go to understand.

Thanks.
03-07-2017 2:14 AM
Big John
Vendor

03-07-2017 8:52 AM

(03-07-2017 2:14 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi Big John,

I shared my report for Secret Weapon in the respective thread. You must have read it. I like that product.

For Classic Man:

I tested it on few stores yesterday. Got nothing out of it. No friendliness, smiles or anything else. May be at a wrong time. As , I was very angry and tired for some reasons.

I will give it few more go to understand.

Thanks.

It sounds like some like Classic Man and some like Secret Weapon. I guess we all have our own individual tastes. I need to have John(Boss) give out a few samples of Mr. CEO. That one got very good reviews on Amazon.

03-07-2017 8:52 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2017 12:42 PM

I like both products so far. I prefer a little bit the secret weapon but classic man is awesome too

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
03-07-2017 12:42 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-15-2017 1:06 AM

I tested this mix few times. Mostly, stores and other places. Gave it to someone else to test too.

It feels to have social glue. People feel happy to converse and stay in your vicinity for longer time. The mix has mild attraction properties.

The mix to me is similar to Taboo for me. Just a slight edge. I don't like Taboo either. This will fall into social category. There are many good mones into this category.

I don't usually do a negative review but I would be seriously angry if I paid for this product.

In short, this product doesn't suit my personality and my locality. I prefer much more in a social. Not just go to products.

I agree with toutsif reports. It does garner some attention to wearer. One can open up people easily too. As I told, it is a social glue.

P.S. : Please don't fight on my review. It is a personal opinion. Some products will work for you and others won't. This guys have money back guarantee and good customer support. One can try on their own.

P.P.S : John , please change the sales page. It is over hyped. Also, will save you a lot of future returns. Keep the expectation low and deliver higher is a recipe for success in any business.

Thanks.
03-15-2017 1:06 AM

Big John
Vendor

03-15-2017 5:12 PM

(03-15-2017 1:06 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I tested this mix few times. Mostly, stores and other places. Gave it to someone else to test too.

It feels to have social glue. People feel happy to converse and stay in your vicinity for longer time. The mix has mild attraction properties.

The mix to me is similar to Taboo for me. Just a slight edge. I don't like Taboo either. This will fall into social category. There are many good mones into this category.

I don't usually do a negative review but I would be seriously angry if I paid for this product.

In short, this product doesn't suit my personality and my locality. I prefer much more in a social. Not just go to products.

I agree with toutsif reports. It does garner some attention to wearer. One can open up people easily too. As I told, it is a social glue.

P.S. : Please don't fight on my review. It is a personal opinion. Some products will work for you and others won't. This guys have money back guarantee and good customer support. One can try on their own.

P.P.S : John , please change the sales page. It is over hyped. Also, will save you a lot of future returns. Keep the expectation low and deliver higher is a recipe for success in any business.

Thanks.

I forwarded your advice to update the sales page with less overtly ad-like rhetoric. It's up to the boss on that one. Haha

03-15-2017 5:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread Spars 8 3,572 05-19-2017 4:57 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 39 13,203 03-08-2017 12:17 AM
Last Post: Dom2789
  Paradox's review of Classic Man Paradox 47 13,766 03-06-2017 12:51 PM
Last Post: Big John