Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread
02-16-2017 10:44 AM

(02-16-2017 10:27 AM)Big John Wrote:  These reviews are very detailed and extremely helpful. It sounds like Classic Man would be perfect at work, in social settings, as an ice breaker, and definitely in a sales job. Very cool!
Perhaps use Classic man on a first date so there is no pressure while getting to know someone. Then, on the 2nd date, add something more aggressive.

Without having tried any of your products thus far, I'd guess that comboing (yeah, I know....) "Successful" with "Classic Man" could add an additionlal layer of attraction and sexual-sensuality. All 4 components of "Success" have attraction/sensual/sexy poperties on theri own and should work great in certain ratios.
02-16-2017 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-16-2017 10:59 AM

(02-16-2017 10:27 AM)Big John Wrote:  These reviews are very detailed and extremely helpful. It sounds like Classic Man would be perfect at work, in social settings, as an ice breaker, and definitely in a sales job. Very cool!
Perhaps use Classic man on a first date so there is no pressure while getting to know someone. Then, on the 2nd date, add something more aggressive.

Yes. Sounds like what I would consider!

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
02-16-2017 10:59 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-16-2017 11:05 AM

I do like it standalone! But, I can see where a layering approach with something else can be used for changes/adapting direction more. But, this will take some tinkering so you don't mess up anything good already. Consistency too!

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 11:06 AM by Androcles.)
02-16-2017 11:05 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-17-2017 8:25 AM

Ok lets start. Im caucasian, 33 years old from Greece, good looking guy. I got my package yesterday morning and try one spray from the classic man. The product is legit. The scent is really nice, some citrus at first but after half an hour it reminds me the scent of the gillete shaving gel(the blue one). Very manly in my opinion and radiate a very fresh and clean vibe. I like it a lot.
Self effects, after some minuites, it makes me calm and elevate my mood a lot. I fell a little alpha with it but without anxiety or anger.

I went to my standard daily coffeshop that work only girls 26-33 years old. Everyone seems very happy to see me, some chit chat with smiles and happy mood overal from everyone there. No intimidation with girls or guys. Good friendly social mone. Conversations are smooth too. I didnt saw anything sexual but i believe that this mone is very versatile and you can stear it this way if you need.

Im very introvert guy, but with this on, i can speak and open people easily and that is something strange but good thing for me.

After the coffeeshop i went to a super market to buy some stuff. This thing makes you somewhat the central of attention, everybody looks at you with a smile and i saw that with man and women at all over the place and at the cashier line too. Still nothing flerty or sexual from this juice.

The products brings to my mind a lot of core reviews that i had read before, but never experienced from the core itself. Core didnt do nothing for me and i have stated it to a lot of my posts.
You are the likeable guy that everyone wants to be around him. This is a great feeling.

Today morning, still no anxiety or anger like i get the next day from other products.
1 spray again and i went to my standard coffeeshop. Today i felt i little more serious but nothing to worry about , maybe it was from the last night drinks. After some time my mood improves a lot. Same responses from the girls there. Happiness, smiles and great mood. They was very happy to saw me again and start some convos with me. I went there always alone and i never spoke to anyone, except the last two time that i wore the classic man.

I believe that this product will be good for every situation. You can stear it social, sexual anything you want. I didnt saw anything beta also but not heavy respect either. Friendly social is the right word.

Very stable self effects and general effects on others so far. For a heavy introvert guy like me, it seems that it makes my life normal again. I have to feel this way more than 10 years. Truly very unique product. The guy who crafted this juice, knows what he is doing and he isnt a noob at all.

Tomorrow i will try at 2 sprays for testing. I like it a lot so far

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017 8:31 AM by toutsif.)
02-17-2017 8:25 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2017 8:26 AM

Ok, so third day of classic man use today. Take a shower, and clean the app points to the max for a new start. I wore 2 sprays this time. Little more confident than the other days. Also it made me more serious and to dont wanna speak nobody.

I went to my standard place for a coffee. People seemed a lot more distant from me this time. No good moods, no chat and funny comments, no eye contact, they avoid me somewhat.

So i went to a new restaurant for my first time for a new testing with people that saw me for first time too. The same reactions. It seems that all the charisma and good elevated mood of the past days, gone completely with the 2 sprays. I believe it elevantes the alpha status and they somehow believe that im some unapproachable guy, even when i smile a lot.

So for me 1 spray is more than enough. The scent stay on my skin for at least 5-6 hours and the pheromone effects almost 5 hours

Thats for today

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2017 8:28 AM by toutsif.)
02-18-2017 8:26 AM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-18-2017 1:15 PM

To Johns:

I'm sold. Don't change the formula or up the mone power. I'll buy this as I run out. Even though I think IPM is peculiar, it must be a solid working fixative.

My experience was somewhat different than Toutsif, but we agree its great.

I'll have much more information as the days go by. Trying to clear my schedule for writing.

--Abraham Lincoln
02-18-2017 1:15 PM
Big John
Vendor

02-18-2017 4:50 PM

(02-18-2017 1:15 PM)Androcles Wrote:  To Johns:

I'm sold. Don't change the formula or up the mone power. I'll buy this as I run out. Even though I think IPM is peculiar, it must be a solid working fixative.

My experience was somewhat different than Toutsif, but we agree its great.

I'll have much more information as the days go by. Trying to clear my schedule for writing.

Thank you for your detailed reviews and compliments. John has been really into Pheromones for 8 years so he knows his chemistry. I'm a noob so I really am enjoying everyone's reviews, and experimentation. Thank you everyone!
02-18-2017 4:50 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-18-2017 6:50 PM

Have worn Classic Man again at one spray and it makes my wife expect chivalry from me. So my nickname for this blend is the Dark Knight....because she keeps calling me a knight when I wear this.

One spray is enough...I probably could get away with a half of spray. My wife is respectful and even my kids.

No new insight while wearing this blend again. It's consistent in its effects although I do feel a little light headed when I first put it on.

It is, in my mind, a safe, boyfriend/husband/daddy mix....Comfort, Feel Good, Some Status, a bit of alpha.

I'll move on to the other blend.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2017 6:51 PM by DarkLord1.)
02-18-2017 6:50 PM
Big John
Vendor

02-19-2017 4:24 PM

(02-18-2017 6:50 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Have worn Classic Man again at one spray and it makes my wife expect chivalry from me. So my nickname for this blend is the Dark Knight....because she keeps calling me a knight when I wear this.

One spray is enough...I probably could get away with a half of spray. My wife is respectful and even my kids.

No new insight while wearing this blend again. It's consistent in its effects although I do feel a little light headed when I first put it on.

It is, in my mind, a safe, boyfriend/husband/daddy mix....Comfort, Feel Good, Some Status, a bit of alpha.

I'll move on to the other blend.

Bahahaha that's funny! Haha
02-19-2017 4:24 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2017 3:15 AM

Received a my package now. Cassic man has leaked while in transit. 10 ml is been lost. Please look into cause. Few more tapes will be of great help. We don't mind removing them. Overall, the packaging feels premium. Glass bottles are good.

Also, please get a poster. It might cost you less than $100. Need to work on this stuff. If you wish, you can just put the name of the product. It will work great too.

Classic man definitely smells like aftershave. A premium aftershave. My dad used to use it. I love the smell. It is fresh and good. I just put some leak material on my skin.

One of our office staff is staring at me when coming to my cubicle.

Photo attached

[Image: xe4ojn.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 6:25 AM by Dom2789.)
02-20-2017 3:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread Spars 8 3,566 05-19-2017 4:57 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 39 13,176 03-08-2017 12:17 AM
Last Post: Dom2789
  Paradox's review of Classic Man Paradox 47 13,736 03-06-2017 12:51 PM
Last Post: Big John