Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casanova Vs VOODOO
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Casanova Vs VOODOO
07-20-2021 2:19 PM

Anyone use both for any length of time care to do a side by side comparison of these two?

They both seem somewhat similar yet different. Which is better? Too blanket a statement. How about a play by play comparison?

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021 2:19 PM by dsouza.)
07-20-2021 2:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

RE: Casanova Vs VOODOO
07-20-2021 2:38 PM

For me, I feel that the names of the products describe the effects quite well.

Let's get the standard "SO's don't count", "what about closing", and other things out of the way first. Can one get laid with either one, yes. Have I gotten laid with either one, yes. Were they not my wife, yes and yes.

Casanova:
For me, Casanova is a smooth, romance-inspired, sexual blend that paints one as an exciting and stimulating potential mate based upon attraction, charisma, and a soul-felt bond. It isn't as subtle as TLG, by any means, and if one can exude confidence, social awareness, and keep the tension going it is a stellar mix. It is a romantic sexual product that helps to give one that charming desirable aura.

Voodoo:
Voodoo worked for me more like a reach out and grab her by the Chakras kind of mix. It is more of a powerful, magnetic draw intent on mesmerizing and embedding yourself within her psyche. Along with that is a strong mien of lust and passion to get her hooked on you.

Both of them are quite effective in the proper hands and can be used for the same initial purposes but take different routes to the destination. I view Casanova as more of a sweep her off her feet while she becomes keenly aware that other ladies are vying for your attention blend and Voodoo as a dark and mysterious primal attraction product.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-20-2021 2:38 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-20-2021 3:06 PM

Gosh its been years since I used voodoo. First issue is I had the original batches and later batches and the scents were completely different. Later batches felt watered down. I must admit for dates I mixed voodoo and bad wolf and that worked a treat, closed at least 3 dates that way. Voodoo solo elicited some rather odd effects though on some women who PMSd the fuck out of me. I found it a bit unpredictable like people were just losing their hand brake and behaving weird and so was I . I need to give voodoo a try again

Casanova is more balanced for me , far more predictable but goddammit it fatigues the living shit out of me. I have managed to meet a girl at a work conference , end up getting drunk with her and a dude who just couldn't keep away from me either lol and she ended up playing footsie with me , sadly I was tired as hell from casa and I was in my monogamous phase as I had just fathered a child so I didn't fcuk her but it was on the table for sure. I just find with casanova is while it elicits great effects, I run out of gas pretty quick. Casanova is a great barrier breaker for sure. No question.

I think S1ck true love is worth throwing into contention.That stuff is magic for me. Though it has to be said my test levels seem high at the moment and I'm packing on muscle. I'm using berberine after each meal and I'm up 3 kg in muscle in just a few weeks and women are just giving me the eye and smiling at me a lot with TL so they are initiating the first response which is a great sign. The number of times they give me the initial signal is impressive. With AQ, a lot of the time they tend to be a bit scared and it tends to be hard to drive as a result.

I tend to use a few drops of Sick TL on clothes and some on my wrist. My interactions with TL are great. I open people with ease and they respond well . I suppose I should do the same with casanova and voodoo with the current baseline as who knows, they might produce fireworks.
07-20-2021 3:06 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-20-2021 4:41 PM

(07-20-2021 2:38 PM)Gladen Wrote:  For me, I feel that the names of the products describe the effects quite well.

Let's get the standard "SO's don't count", "what about closing", and other things out of the way first. Can one get laid with either one, yes. Have I gotten laid with either one, yes. Were they not my wife, yes and yes.

Casanova:
For me, Casanova is a smooth, romance-inspired, sexual blend that paints one as an exciting and stimulating potential mate based upon attraction, charisma, and a soul-felt bond. It isn't as subtle as TLG, by any means, and if one can exude confidence, social awareness, and keep the tension going it is a stellar mix. It is a romantic sexual product that helps to give one that charming desirable aura.

Voodoo:
Voodoo worked for me more like a reach out and grab her by the Chakras kind of mix. It is more of a powerful, magnetic draw intent on mesmerizing and embedding yourself within her psyche. Along with that is a strong mien of lust and passion to get her hooked on you.

Both of them are quite effective in the proper hands and can be used for the same initial purposes but take different routes to the destination. I view Casanova as more of a sweep her off her feet while she becomes keenly aware that other ladies are vying for your attention blend and Voodoo as a dark and mysterious primal attraction product.

I understand what you're saying about CAS but the way you described VOODOO makes it seem simply unfigure-out-able if there is such a word!

Can you describe voodoo while removing its mystery element so people can understand what it really does without resorting to magical words or witches etc. The way I look at it a lot of herbs can give the same "schizo" effect as a delusional person and we know Garry uses herbs. So what is voodoo really... In simple non mysterious words....? And who gets lustful she or you? Whose libido is skyrocketing as you describe it?

Did you ever combo these two mones with others, or was it solo CAS and solo VOODOO that got you laid? And in the spirit of MMM, ages and nationalities? Shaken or stirred. Doses too, if you remember!

cheers!
D

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021 4:53 PM by dsouza.)
07-20-2021 4:41 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-20-2021 4:54 PM

(07-20-2021 3:06 PM)right_mr Wrote:  Gosh its been years since I used voodoo. First issue is I had the original batches and later batches and the scents were completely different. Later batches felt watered down. I must admit for dates I mixed voodoo and bad wolf and that worked a treat, closed at least 3 dates that way. Voodoo solo elicited some rather odd effects though on some women who PMSd the fuck out of me. I found it a bit unpredictable like people were just losing their hand brake and behaving weird and so was I . I need to give voodoo a try again

I couldn't understand your experience with voodoo solo. Behaving wierd? What do you mean? Maybe if people could give some concrete examples that would paint a clearer picture.

Glad you had success getting laid with BW/voodoo combo.. In the spirit of the great MMM again (this is real VOODOO magic now... hehe) what were the ages and nationalities of the women, and the doses used of each product?

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021 4:57 PM by dsouza.)
07-20-2021 4:54 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-20-2021 4:58 PM

(07-20-2021 4:44 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Your description and Gladen's don't match up the least....

Have to respectfully disagree with you there, Dsouza. Right described Casanova as "consistent" whereas I used the term "smooth"; both of our prognoses match up on that, just a different take on things from our respective points of view.

Likewise, we both were hard-pressed to give a distinctive 1-2-3 label for voodoo. I relayed a feeling that the effects were more internalized and Right hit upon unpredictable nature for both himself and others under its influence. Personally, I didn't note that, but I'm halfway to the funny farm myself, so I typically don't note crazy the way others do.

From my particular view, while our two individual experiences are not mutual-clones of each other, we're on the same page, or at least on the chapter.
(07-20-2021 4:44 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I understand what you're saying about CAS but the way you described VOODOO makes it seem simply unfigure-out-able if there is such a word!
The word you are seeking is ineffable.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-20-2021 4:58 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-20-2021 5:04 PM

(07-20-2021 4:58 PM)Gladen Wrote:  The word you are seeking is ineffable.

How do you defeat something ineffable.. Like this:

If the Voodoo user was a character in a movie who would it be?

Paint the picture of something unexplanatory by citing a movie name or movie character.. Virtually every paranormal or crazy character or out-there character/role has been done to death in the movies. So if voodoo is like magic cite an actor closest to describing who you feel like when you wear voodoo.

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021 5:12 PM by dsouza.)
07-20-2021 5:04 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-20-2021 6:32 PM

(07-20-2021 5:04 PM)dsouza Wrote:  How do you defeat something ineffable.. Like this:

If the Voodoo user was a character in a movie who would it be?

Paint the picture of something unexplanatory by citing a movie name or movie character.. Virtually every paranormal or crazy character or out-there character/role has been done to death in the movies. So if voodoo is like magic cite an actor closest to describing who you feel like when you wear voodoo.

(throwing the gauntlet a bit here, but I know Dsouza will chuckle at the intent, so all is good)

I'll bite for the sake of discourse, but challenge you to point out where I mentioned anything mystical or magical, which has been fixated upon.

While I did mention Chakras, those are merely symbolic manifestations of our core essence and our inner-to-outer harmony; nothing magical there.

My other words: powerful, magnetic, psyche, mesmerizing are neither mystical nor magical, and the word chakras is steeped in mysticism about as much as one's local strip-mall.

As an aside, it would be difficult to disassociate Voodoo from the mysticism it is built up around, so, in essence, what you are asking is to explain mathematics without all the math. When a product is touted as being concocted of a blend of secret pheromones and concoctions gathered from the depths of the most forbidden rain forests and then mixed in specially made jars with spells cast upon them by a Voodoo priestess you're kind of pigeon-holed into the prevailing paradigm, n'est pas?

But, nonetheless...

My first response would be the character Elric of Melniboné. His entire character arc fits the motif. But, you specifically asked for a cinematic character. Albeit not a movie, but a long-running series, I would say that Eric Northman fits the bill almost to a "T".

The character is quite ineffable Preved

07-20-2021 6:32 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-20-2021 7:35 PM

Off to lookup Eric Northman.....Lone ranger

I just did , what modern day woman in her 20's is going to like a 1000 year old vampire?

Only a goth chic.... is this for real...?

When I wore voodoo to a bar I could of sworn that day I felt like fictional character Don Juan Demarco played by Depp. My words and wisdom so smooth conversations ran deep into connection and romance..... and jealousy amongst women ran rampant.

I wasn't afraid to engage 6' tall hb10's... Or afraid of being shot down.. Funny thing is as soon as I did 5'11 inch hb9's came after me....

I could swear there is a herb or concoction in voodoo that is causing a fearless zero social anxiety response... I feel this in CAS but its more pronounced as a delusional echo in some way in VOODOO. For example I didn't just feel like Don Juan, I actually acted him out quite well... Sometimes it's easy to play out a character if you're confused on how to game a woman.....

There was no sorcery I swear, but DEEP hypnotic conversations.... I don't know if this leads to social encounters or the bedroom..But I'll find out soon enough... Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021 7:46 PM by dsouza.)
07-20-2021 7:35 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-20-2021 8:21 PM

(07-20-2021 7:35 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Off to lookup Eric Northman.....Lone ranger
I just did , what modern day woman in her 20's is going to like a 1000 year old vampire?
Only a goth chic.... is this for real...?

Ah! The motte & bailey defense, well played!

This is, I believe, a case of you not understanding due to being unfamiliar with the character cited.

Depp's character is naught but a tiny subset of the traits of Northman.

Take that bit, add in your "when I wore Voodoo" statements and then add quiet power with no need to prove oneself, charismatic and articulate, almost hypnotic conversationalist, interesting and worldly personality, sexy in a primal way that draws all to you, and a lust for life and amazing sense of humor; with undertones of a dark side and a heart of gold beneath it all and you'll have a vague idea of the personality of the character of Eric Northman.Vampire

If you're going to poo-poo something in such a dismissive manner, you should know that there is much more to a fully developed character than the premise of some fanged idiot running around in rented formal wear seducing everyone with a Euro-trash accent.

Incidentally, Depp's Don Juan, I feel, falls very short of your Voodoo comparison due to not having the complexity and depth that Voodoo seems to advertise in the wearer, lacking the aura of quiet personal power, and not seeming as if he's capable of the magnitudes of personal variance that Voodoo projects.

(next up, Dsouza and Gladen go head to head on DC vs. Marvel)

07-20-2021 8:21 PM

Share This Thread