Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casanova Vs VOODOO
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova Vs VOODOO
07-21-2021 4:19 PM

(07-21-2021 4:01 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Edited to add: Here's a good starting point from my own recent experience. you just meet a woman and she asks you what you do for a living. what is your answer?

"I weave stories about people and places." -- Dsouza

07-21-2021 4:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-21-2021 4:58 PM

(07-21-2021 4:19 PM)dsouza Wrote:  "I weave stories about people and places." -- Dsouza

Not bad, now think it through a bit, why would you tell her something like that? Having arrived at that answer, now think of how you can get her to talk about something and evoke those same feelings you were trying to project on her own. when you have that answer, you've then taken the first step into a larger world.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-21-2021 4:58 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-21-2021 5:11 PM

(07-21-2021 4:58 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Not bad, now think it through a bit, why would you tell her something like that? Having arrived at that answer, now think of how you can get her to talk about something and evoke those same feelings you were trying to project on her own. when you have that answer, you've then taken the first step into a larger world.

It creates intrigue... She'll chase me with more prying questions if she's the least bit interested.
Drinks

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021 11:59 PM by dsouza.)
07-21-2021 5:11 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-22-2021 8:12 AM

(07-21-2021 5:11 PM)dsouza Wrote:  It creates intrigue... She'll chase me with more prying questions if she's the least bit interested.Drinks

Some congratulations are in order. I wouldn't say that you've walked into a different world just yet, but you have peeked through the window. It isn't (only or all) about being intriguing, but that facet is a must.

Think of it this way: imagine that you see a fine lady that upon first sight just makes you want her. You go up to her and begin a conversation. You eventually ask her what she does for a living. To you, what does her actual occupation really have to do with it? If you're honest with yourself, what she does for money has no import whatsoever.

Provided that you are always honest and sincere and speak from the heart, not from a strategic plan, you can take real delight in getting her talking to you about all of her essence on an emotional level while being intriguing and mysterious yourself. What happens is that she ends up confiding in you, immediately and that triggers a "soul-mate-syndrome" in her psyche (yours, too by the way, so you've been warned). Because she's coming from an emotional place everything said or done gets filtered through her lens of self into raw emotion, typically without any logic-barriers to inhibit her.

One must unlearn all the tripe they've been taught, or taught themselves, in order to understand that chasing women requires them to run away. Why not open their soul instead of just opening them? When you get her moving on that emotional, primal level she'll run to you because no other man has ever "gotten" her before.

All one needs to do, and this is why I said that it takes precision and would take forever to map out into any sort of a strategy, is to immediately pick up on what she is lacking in her heart, mind, and soul and provide her a taste of that--just enough that she wants more--and let her come for it and claw it out of you.

Most guys are focused on the absolutely wrong things when trying to get women. They concentrate on battering down her resistance, being prestigious, acting like they're the biggest badass in the room, and being impressive. All the lines, lingo, and 'game' out there attempts to emulate what real seducers do but pretty much misses the entire point. It is all about making her feel and to feel connected. When you provide her what she is missing in order to let herself be her true, unbridled self, while being pleasantly enticing, the world opens.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-22-2021 8:12 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-22-2021 3:40 PM

I seem to have forgotten how much I used to love voodoo . Here is an old post:

(
Voodoo is the one product that has allowed me to hang out with loads of women in my office that already know I have a GF 

It also works on guys. My boss said to me at my appraisal that I'm the one guy "who just has the ability to get along with anyone and create connections in a super smooth manner " . Whereas I was always the most social guy around , voodoo has certainly helped create that depth. Unfortunately I'm now stuck wearing this shit to work virtually every day ! Hahahahah people just love me more with voodoo on lol so I'm a victim of my own success in that regard.

I also have voodoo in a perfume tester that I dab micro doses of sometimes for a boost and it seems to create attraction with strangers too at those low doses.

It's ironic that it's the one product I can't do without but never wear solo. I've used a full bottle already).

So it looks like I got trapped into wearing voodoo every day at work
07-22-2021 3:40 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

07-22-2021 7:44 PM

(07-22-2021 3:40 PM)right_mr Wrote:  I seem to have forgotten how much I used to love voodoo . Here is an old post:

(
Voodoo is the one product that has allowed me to hang out with loads of women in my office that already know I have a GF 

It also works on guys. My boss said to me at my appraisal that I'm the one guy "who just has the ability to get along with anyone and create connections in a super smooth manner " . Whereas I was always the most social guy around , voodoo has certainly helped create that depth. Unfortunately I'm now stuck wearing this shit to work virtually every day ! Hahahahah people just love me more with voodoo on lol so I'm a victim of my own success in that regard.

I also have voodoo in a perfume tester that I dab micro doses of sometimes for a boost and it seems to create attraction with strangers too at those low doses.

It's ironic that it's the one product I can't do without but never wear solo. I've used a full bottle already).

So it looks like I got trapped into wearing voodoo every day at work

It's amazing how voodoo was work safe as a pure social almost and didn't get you laid but got you tons of connections, and as soon as you add BW you score 3 times. Do you think it was BW that turned everything around or something in particular about BW combined with voodoo? And would you ever wear BOOWOO to the office or do you think it would get you fired?

Trying to get a feel for when to wear VOODOO and when to wear BOOWOO?

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2021 3:32 AM by dsouza.)
07-22-2021 7:44 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-23-2021 5:03 AM

(07-22-2021 7:44 PM)dsouza Wrote:  It's amazing how voodoo was work safe as a pure social almost and didn't get you laid but got you tons of connections, and as soon as you add BW you score 3 times. Do you think it was BW that turned everything around or something in particular about BW combined with voodoo? And would you ever wear BOOWOO to the office or do you think it would get you fired?

Trying to get a feel for when to wear VOODOO and when to wear BOOWOO?

I dont actually think adding bad wolf is what got me laid necessarily . I used bad wolf with voodoo when out of work. Bad wolf used to fatigue me if I wore it in the morning. What got me laid with work colleagues was just waiting for the right opportunity, ie going out for drinks and then closing. It is tricky to sleep with work colleagues at the best of times where I worked because if it goes wrong, the downsides can really outweigh any fun.
What voodoo does do is line them up for later. Get connecting and get them out for drinks. To be fair I did take most girls I worked wirh out for drinks.
07-23-2021 5:03 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-23-2021 9:31 AM

(07-23-2021 5:03 AM)right_mr Wrote:  I dont actually think adding bad wolf is what got me laid necessarily . I used bad wolf with voodoo when out of work. Bad wolf used to fatigue me if I wore it in the morning. What got me laid with work colleagues was just waiting for the right opportunity, ie going out for drinks and then closing. It is tricky to sleep with work colleagues at the best of times where I worked because if it goes wrong, the downsides can really outweigh any fun.
What voodoo does do is line them up for later. Get connecting and get them out for drinks. To be fair I did take most girls I worked wirh out for drinks.

Ahhh , so you used Voodoo solo to connect with them at work , build rapport, and get them out for drinks, and then added BW at night to your voodoo app to make things more sexy, and sexual for dating and fclosing?

Did you reapp the voodoo at night or was one app in the morning before work good enough to last till bedtime?

Also if I may , what were the dosages of VD and BW... Many have recommended a 2:1 ratio of BW :VD so 4:2 drops or 2:1 drops.

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2021 9:32 AM by dsouza.)
07-23-2021 9:31 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

02-21-2022 5:53 AM

Just wanna put my 2 cents regarding the imprinting (been testing voodoo for 3 months now). Casanova's imprinting is more consistent I think, but it also has a stronger reverse imprint if you use it often on the same person consecutively.

Voodoo needs some game to make it work its imprinting magic, and I noticed I need a more subtle game with it. Otherwise, I don't feel it works. Not sure if it's a matter of being congruent with it or just letting it do its work. With Casanova, I need less game, and more of an outgoing behavior.

I fclosed one girl with Voodoo. During our date she was really in the moment, engaged, you could see the big eyes, everything like in a teenage movie(imprinted),but the next day she was chill, not madly in love. With CAS I had the crushy imprinting vibe.

So my take is the Voodoo's imprint is more in the moment, and Casanova's imprint has long term effects.

Oh and with Casanova, girls often write me the next day a lot more(regardless of whether I closed them). With Voodoo it's more subtle, but it's there.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
02-21-2022 5:53 AM
Lovehunter
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-23-2022 10:15 PM

Which is the best Casanova or Voodoo for beginners/starter who is new to the pheromones ?Idea
05-23-2022 10:15 PM

Share This Thread