Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casanova Vs VOODOO
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova Vs VOODOO
05-24-2022 4:18 AM

(05-23-2022 10:15 PM)Lovehunter Wrote:  Which is the best Casanova or Voodoo for beginners/starter who is new to the pheromones ?Idea

Good question, I actually think both are good for a beginner. I started with Casanova it wasn't very hard to get the hang of it I guess. It was good both for dates and for casual parties. It's good to work with groups as well as with individuals.

On the downside it can creates lethargy for some people, which can slow your experience with learning how to use pheromones.

Also it has a strong reverse imprinting effect, stronger than Voodoo's by a lot.

Voodoo is good for dates, 1 on 1. I noticed when I had it on, I was pretty much on autopilot, like most of the talking the girls would do. Which could be an advantage in a way, as she gets attracted just from your presence. The aura doesn't hit as much in social setups like groups(at least for me).

ah by the way: I used the non-enchanted version. And last Voodoo is more forgiving to overdosing than CAS.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
05-24-2022 4:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-29-2022 1:34 PM

I never get reverse imprinting from VD but I have often from CAS.

VD I can wear multiple times a week no overdose , CAS can nuke me each time I wear it so I can’t use it too often, nor do I like to anymore.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2022 1:37 PM by dsouza.)
05-29-2022 1:34 PM
ash202288
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2022 2:29 PM

would cas combined with something like tko be a good combo?
05-29-2022 2:29 PM
Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2022 2:25 PM

Glad I didn't create a new thread discussing these two.

Cas - I have used on 3 dates, one girl talked for 3 hours and didn't want to leave at the end of the night but wasn't ready to date. One was a resident physician who I made out within an hour of our first date and the second was a lunch date. After our lunch date, she said she didn't have time to date so I don't know about the imprinting factor but it does work quick with attraction.

Voodoo - used last night with one spray of taboo. Girl talked a lot when we were driving but then got a bit moody at the restaurant. Eventually I turned it around and then we did kiss and had a good date. Voodoo didn't seem like it hit initially but eventually it did and I have never received as many compliments from any mone like I did last night.

Right now, I think both are good for first dates but Cas hits quicker. We will see if voodoo's imprint lasts longer though. I am really intrigued with voodoo now though.
11-27-2022 2:25 PM

Share This Thread